Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | Next > | Last >
OfflineYeetusdeetus
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #26879875 - 08/14/20 10:14 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Idk what it is but I’ve got a feeling Biden might not make it to inauguration let alone 4 years in office. Stroke, aneurism, maybe a severe heart attack idk but I’ve just got a feeling that we’re gonna end up with president Harris for a little while. Trump has his own health issues but something about Biden just makes it seem like he’s gonna kick the bucket within the next year or two.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26879894 - 08/14/20 10:21 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Picking Kamala wasn't an inadvertent blunder.  It was a calculated message to the left.  What message?
"Fuck you, we don't need you, you get no concessions and you'll  like it."

More importantly it gives them an IdPol crutch for 2024 when AOC tries to build national support, why do you think they snubbed her on the convention speech?

“The damn Bernie Bros are trying to deny us a BLACK WOMAN president!”

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Vahn421]
    #26880135 - 08/14/20 01:18 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

ballsalsa said:
He wasn't but joe and kopmala are prison mongers

You were responding to christopera's question about for profit prisons, not incarceration in general. Where do Biden/Harris vs Trump stand on for profit prisons?

I realize it's somewhat a technicality, and Biden and Harris don't have a humanistic record on criminal justice period, and it is difficult to defend them.  But for profit prisons is an extra layer of insidiousness. If the GOP had their way they would privatize executions IMO.

You had it right until your take on the GOP. The few that are left of the fundamentalist old guard don't have much time left and they will never have any lasting power again. It's dying out. I may have agreed with you ten or twenty years ago.

Young republicans are, for the most part, an incredibly different breed.

They're mostly incels

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: twighead]
    #26880217 - 08/14/20 02:06 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

True, but as is the case with most of the laughable depravities of the right, they wear the label with pride.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26880416 - 08/14/20 04:37 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Picking Kamala wasn't an inadvertent blunder.  It was a calculated message to the left.  What message?

More importantly it gives them an IdPol crutch for 2024 when AOC tries to build national support, why do you think they snubbed her on the convention speech?

Fresh out of college and into politics. Wait did AOC even graduate? What is her stance on the death penalty anyway? Why do people value her so much as a hero? She is weak like all the people she tries to emulate who are probably old enough to have changed her diaper before she could pronounce politics.

Which candidate is worst the total pro death penalty supporter we all want to get rid of or a fake shoe in who does not care beyond voicing their dislike of another candidate supporting these policies? What is AOC a district representative of anyway? How the fuck did she get on to big table meetings? Because of her proposed $10 trillion green new deal? Something that costs $10 trillion would surely not be environmentally friendly anyway that is like half the worlds fucking resources. Nothing green friendly about that deal.

She is a district representative of areas of Queens and Brooklyn right? She needs to go back to acting school she is a terrible actor and politicians shouldn't be picked out of fucking drama class anyway. I doubt she gives a fuck about abolishing the death penalty or supporting a candidate who does.

Who wants to get 2020 over with so we can move on to 2024 and hope a better selection of candidates presents itself?

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

OfflineYeetusdeetus
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel]
    #26880480 - 08/14/20 05:30 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I’d rather 10 trillion dollars go towards developing technologies utilizing renewable resources and revitalizing our crumbling infrastructure than 3 trillion in bailouts go to corporate oligarchs. Not defending AOC I disagree with a lot of her policy proposals but imo a green new deal is a step in the right direction.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Yeetusdeetus] * 2
    #26880496 - 08/14/20 05:44 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yeetusdeetus said:
I’d rather 10 trillion dollars go towards developing technologies utilizing renewable resources and revitalizing our crumbling infrastructure than 3 trillion in bailouts go to corporate oligarchs. Not defending AOC I disagree with a lot of her policy proposals but imo a green new deal is a step in the right direction.

AOC voted for the massive corporate bailout a few months ago, not even a slight protest about it.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Yeetusdeetus]
    #26880505 - 08/14/20 05:51 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

The point I am emphasising is overusing money and needing a trillion dollars for every single project the government supports is not environmentally friendly. Its a waste of resources for projects that can not possibly give back for what the spending is required to support them. Look at the $10 trillion as the equivalent of $10 trillion in cost of trees. That is $10 trillion in deforestation. That to me is more wasteful to the environment then not spending on the green new deal. Those renewal energy projects that are eco friendly are supposed to be much cheaper then more polluting ways of producing energy. So what is the benefit? She is a ditz. I can't stand her. Also she sticks her nose in other policies that have nothing to do with The Green New Deal then insult other politicians for getting involved in policies that interfere with her proposal of the Green New Deal for not focusing on their one side of things and fixing their own policies.

How is needing $10 trillion for renewable energy projects supposed to fix the issue with wasteful energy projects that cost too much? I mean she is supposed to be promoting things are cheap and clean.

Is $10 trillion cheap? I cannot remember anymore what cheap is. When I was a kid $10 was supposed to be cheap. But now $10 trillion is cheap? Fuck things have changed!

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Yeetusdeetus said:

AOC voted for the massive corporate bailout a few months ago, not even a slight protest about it.

^

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Edited by imachavel (08/14/20 05:52 PM)

OfflineYeetusdeetus
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: qman] * 1
    #26880510 - 08/14/20 05:54 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Yeetusdeetus said:

All I said was that I’d prefer a green new deal over corporate bailouts. I even said I disagree with a lot of her proposals. Most politicians are corrupt by nature because the ones who aren’t don’t get enough funding to get into office.

--------------------

OfflineYeetusdeetus
 User Gallery

#26880514 - 08/14/20 05:59 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
The point I am emphasising is overusing money and needing a trillion dollars for every single project the government supports is not environmentally friendly. Its a waste of resources for projects that can not possibly give back for what the spending is required to support them. Look at the $10 trillion as the equivalent of $10 trillion in cost of trees. That is $10 trillion in deforestation. That to me is more wasteful to the environment then not spending on the green new deal. Those renewal energy projects that are eco friendly are supposed to be much cheaper then more polluting ways of producing energy. So what is the benefit? She is a ditz. I can't stand her. Also she sticks her nose in other policies that have nothing to do with The Green New Deal then insult other politicians for getting involved in policies that interfere with her proposal of the Green New Deal for not focusing on their one side of things and fixing their own policies.

How is needing $10 trillion for renewable energy projects supposed to fix the issue with wasteful energy projects that cost too much? I mean she is supposed to be promoting things are cheap and clean.

Is $10 trillion cheap? I cannot remember anymore what cheap is. When I was a kid $10 was supposed to be cheap. But now $10 trillion is cheap? Fuck things have changed!

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Yeetusdeetus said:

^

Developing infrastructure requires more money than using existing infrastructure. Do you still drive a beat up truck from the 50s because it costs less than getting a more fuel efficient one? Would you rather we stay reliant on oil and deal with the mass immigration crises that are bound to follow?

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Yeetusdeetus] * 2
    #26880585 - 08/14/20 07:00 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

How many trees worth of logs is $10 trillion worth? That is like half the worlds forests? How do you justify serious waste and destruction of resources in the name of saving resources?

Drive a 50 year old car? A 1970 Camaro? If it drove better then what is out today and cost less I would drive it.

The point is to cut pennies on the dollar when measuring watts by the hour. Practicality. $10 trillion is AOCs estimate of like 20 year costs for her plan to go through anyway. She has no fucking idea what it would cost on paper as an actual number because she has no experience in the field she is representing. She is a spokesperson. An actor hired out of college.

How do you justify $10 trillion? How is more money then all the energy projects put together today cost in total cheap energy?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SanFranForSanders/comments/b58l88/alexandria_ocasiocortez_he_can_stay_he_can_go_he/

Here is pretty much the smartest thing this chick ever sad. I really should pay attention to this one statement and not stop all this arguing

--------------------

Edited by imachavel (08/14/20 07:09 PM)

OfflineYeetusdeetus
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #26880684 - 08/14/20 07:57 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Bro what is with you and trees:laugh2:? You do realize that 90% of US currency is digital right? The oil will run out eventually and we’ll be left scrambling to develop technology efficient enough to sustain our needs. It’s better we start now and minimize the inevitable overcrowding and starvation due to barren farmland. It’s not really a question of how much it will cost anymore it’s about when we pay for it.

--------------------

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Rocky mountain hood rat
 User Gallery

Loc: ation
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Yeetusdeetus]
    #26880692 - 08/14/20 08:02 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Money is made from denim which is made from cotton and a blend of linen which comes from flax.

So, to answer your question, how many trees does it take to make 10 trillion dollars?

None.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: natedawgnow]
    #26880714 - 08/14/20 08:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

:shrug: fuck it then spend it. See how well it works and where the economy goes. I tried :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineYeetusdeetus
 User Gallery

#26880739 - 08/14/20 08:37 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

If the economy is in shambles but the soil still produces we’ll be alright :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26880745 - 08/14/20 08:43 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

ballsalsa said:

I heard they're letting AOC speak, but just for a minute.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineUltishrum
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26881167 - 08/15/20 07:34 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

This thread is refreshing, glad I am not the only one who has disdain for Biden.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #26881340 - 08/15/20 09:58 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
How many trees worth of logs is $10 trillion worth? That is like half the worlds forests? How do you justify serious waste and destruction of resources in the name of saving resources?

Drive a 50 year old car? A 1970 Camaro? If it drove better then what is out today and cost less I would drive it.

The point is to cut pennies on the dollar when measuring watts by the hour. Practicality. $10 trillion is AOCs estimate of like 20 year costs for her plan to go through anyway. She has no fucking idea what it would cost on paper as an actual number because she has no experience in the field she is representing. She is a spokesperson. An actor hired out of college.

How do you justify $10 trillion? How is more money then all the energy projects put together today cost in total cheap energy?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SanFranForSanders/comments/b58l88/alexandria_ocasiocortez_he_can_stay_he_can_go_he/

Here is pretty much the smartest thing this chick ever sad. I really should pay attention to this one statement and not stop all this arguing

True, she has no experience in the field she is representing. but what prominent elected members of the federal government have experience in the field of climate change?

Elections are a popularity contest not really different from high school prom queen and king, so that's the system we've got.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26881630 - 08/15/20 12:53 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

imachavel said:

True, she has no experience in the field she is representing. but what prominent elected members of the federal government have experience in the field of climate change?

Elections are a popularity contest not really different from high school prom queen and king, so that's the system we've got.

Yeah if the prom high school queen and king decided the fate of war and poverty the world over and made daily decisions like they were playing a game of poker.

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #26882077 - 08/15/20 05:40 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

You ideally elect leaders who are intelligent, discerning people who know how to get together the people who are experts on a subject - know how to rally people together - take in the available information and then make an informed decision based on that. The point of a president isn't to have a degree in every single field of knowledge applicable to society... so if you display the aforementioned traits it doesn't really matter if you're a cabbage salesman or have a degree in physics - it's your actual performance that matters not the paperwork

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order