Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | Next > | Last >
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil]
    #26866392 - 08/06/20 12:19 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Either way we look at it, we're going to end up with a sexual predator in the white house.  Given the choice between a sexual predator who has done everything he can to destroy America's global reputation and a sexual predator who has done virtually nothing, I'll choose the one who has done virtually nothing.

Biden's the worst possible choice for President besides Trump.  If Hitler were running, I'd choose him.  Instead, we're stuck with these two guys.

I don't know about Hitler but......

Quote:

Enlil said:
Their sexual exploits aren't the primary issue for me.  The primary issue is the health of the U.S.  Trump has already done far more damage in 3.5 years than Biden did his entire life in politics.

Fair enough

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26866519 - 08/06/20 01:38 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Given the choice between a sexual predator who has done everything he can to destroy America's global reputation and a sexual predator who has done virtually nothing, I'll choose the one who has done virtually nothing.

Biden's the worst possible choice for President besides Trump.  If Hitler were running, I'd choose him.  Instead, we're stuck with these two guys.

If America votes for a guy in cognitive decline, I don't think that's going to help our reputation much.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26866538 - 08/06/20 01:49 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Either way, that's what we're going to have.  Trump and Biden are both dottering old men who say stupid shit.  At least Biden has respect for the office and will not make a fucking fool of himself at every possible opportunity.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26866541 - 08/06/20 01:52 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Other than Obama we've had low mental capacity Presidents since the turn of the century. With Biden, our reputation depends on who he delegates authority to. It's going to be neoliberal, and largely business as usual, but it's not going to be noteworthy for how fucked up it is, which is a step up from what we've got now. Covid is going to push him to the left on at least a few issues.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Vahn421]
    #26866828 - 08/06/20 04:46 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Theres one thing we can agree on....That dudes a fucking creep...

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26866889 - 08/06/20 05:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Given the choice between a sexual predator who has done everything he can to destroy America's global reputation and a sexual predator who has done virtually nothing, I'll choose the one who has done virtually nothing.

If America votes for a guy in cognitive decline, I don't think that's going to help our reputation much.  :shrug:

I changed my mind I am not voting for Biden or Trump

Quote:

Enlil said:
Either way, that's what we're going to have.  Trump and Biden are both dottering old men who say stupid shit.  At least Biden has respect for the office and will not make a fucking fool of himself at every possible opportunity.

Whatever made me agree with you was a fleeting moment of political desperation that is long gone. This to me is the issue with the liberal agenda. They admit their candidate is as stupid as the other one but somehow by voting for him you are voting for a cooler person that likes Detroit Motown and won't make himself look as stupid as the other hillbilly racist GOP leader.

An incompetent candidate that makes himself look stupid every 5 seconds is an incompetent candidate that makes himself look stupid every 5 seconds. :facepalm: what was I thinking agreeing that Biden was a good choice.

You understand that law right? Guilty is guilty and innocent is innocent and no in between. You cannot get a little bit pregnant. Ok so the liberals have an incompetent idiot for a candidate and admit it but still say he is more suave then Trump. The GOP has Trump a perfectly racist hillbilly piece of shit perfectly refined at Cyberdine along with the t-800 terminator model who they claim nothing is wrong with.

Know who I am voting for? Neither. Going local. I had a desperate moment but corrected myself. Neither of these people give a fuck about America they represent the public sector which should not be meddling with the private sector. The Feds should get the fuck out of the way and let America save America as usual. From the East to the West. Up North to the Down South.

Now let me get the fuck out of this thread and let everyone make them self look stupid. :peace:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26866897 - 08/06/20 05:19 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Other than Obama we've had low mental capacity Presidents since the turn of the century. With Biden, our reputation depends on who he delegates authority to. It's going to be neoliberal, and largely business as usual, but it's not going to be noteworthy for how fucked up it is, which is a step up from what we've got now. Covid is going to push him to the left on at least a few issues.

Why was Obama not a piece or crap. He was extremely liberal minded. The opposite of the GOP that clearly does not want to let anyone make a decision on their own. The GOP wants full control and to take credit for full control all the time. Obama was far left he got out of the way at the right times which was the 1 key thing I liked about him at times. But he clearly took credit for tons and tons and tons and tons of shit he did not do or have anything to do with then claimed he made all these changes. Biden would be the same type of candidate. Can't remember what he ate for breakfast but would claim he did all this and that. The whining Dems like Koods would love a guy like that totally contradicting himself every 5 seconds "go out and pick shrooms and socially distance" "no wait full quarantine don't go anywhere" "no wait black lives matter go out and protest and burn down a police station"

Meanwhile Trump as usual has the full support of the KKK as Hitler reincarnated. I guess a big difference between the candidates but equally shit anyway.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel]
    #26866929 - 08/06/20 05:38 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not a liberal,  and I'm not voting for Biden either.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemandrin13
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Socal
    #26867418 - 08/06/20 09:49 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I believe the newest conspiracy, they don't care if you vote democrat or republican, they are going to break the voting system with mail in ballots and give the presidency to Pelosi, which is why she said she was "number 2 in line".  Biden was never the guy.

--------------------
Even Jesus got stoned.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: mandrin13]
    #26867444 - 08/06/20 10:21 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I missed the full context, so maybe this isn't as bad as it sounds.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26867464 - 08/06/20 10:41 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I hate when they take a clip of someone who already has enough damning evidence against them and misrepresents them with an out of context clip or an outright lie. I prefer to hate people for what they actually have done, not for things people make up about them.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#26867522 - 08/06/20 11:51 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I asked this before and I cannot remember if it was this thread or another thread but it is a good question: between these two idiots do either one of them actually have a differentiation of policies that would make voting for one of them better then the other? Do either of them have a list of things they want to fix? Can we break down the pros and cons of Biden vs Trump or is it all just cons? Is their entire campaign for each relying on just bullshitting how they will fix the worlds corona virus problems?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26867553 - 08/07/20 12:57 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
I hate when they take a clip of someone who already has enough damning evidence against them and misrepresents them with an out of context clip or an outright lie. I prefer to hate people for what they actually have done, not for things people make up about them.

A little more context here:

I don't think it helped him any.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel]
    #26867556 - 08/07/20 01:02 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Biden: I like black people

Trump: I like a crime free America

Biden: people should stay home indefinitely if they are sick

Trump: I don't know if people should stay home or go to work but fuck the governors they don't listen to me. Tell you what, remove the governors and put me in charge with ultimate power and I will decide for them whatever the decision is it will the best decision because I make the best decisions the best

This is pretty much it. Debate points used to be more complex during elections in this country. But this is pretty much what these guys are offering these days. This is it. Pick one. :facepalm: i dont know before I complain I have to say this is the most honest election I have ever witnessed. Usually its hard to tell how baseless and stupid the point behind each candidates campaign is. This year its very straight forward. :shrug:

--------------------

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel] * 3
    #26867561 - 08/07/20 01:09 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

It saddens me I will likely never see Bernie debate Trump - regardless of anyones views I think we can all agree that would be a worthy match

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: mandrin13]
    #26867565 - 08/07/20 01:19 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mandrin13 said:
I believe the newest conspiracy, they don't care if you vote democrat or republican, they are going to break the voting system with mail in ballots and give the presidency to Pelosi, which is why she said she was "number 2 in line".  Biden was never the guy.

I read something like if the election is cancelled, she's not next in line because House members get voted on every two years, so she wouldn't be officially in office and it would go to the President pro tempore of the Senate. The Senate has a quorum because only one third of them get elected every two years.

It's not going to happen, but I think that would be the line of succession.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26867931 - 08/07/20 09:02 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Twig and michael, interesting points.

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26868742 - 08/07/20 04:43 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

mandrin13 said:

I read something like if the election is cancelled, she's not next in line because House members get voted on every two years, so she wouldn't be officially in office and it would go to the President pro tempore of the Senate. The Senate has a quorum because only one third of them get elected every two years.

It's not going to happen, but I think that would be the line of succession.

Which would overwhelmingly likely be a democrat. Assuming that voting is considered "broken", there are now 67 senators left. Of those, 30 are republicans, 35 are democrats, and 2 are independent. New president pro tem would probably be a democrat as a result.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26868747 - 08/07/20 04:44 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

One month countdown until the Biden investigation restarts! Courtesy of Sen. Ron Johnson, R-WI, and his current collection of "evidence".

At least on Fox News.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: imachavel] * 2
    #26871000 - 08/09/20 05:26 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Lotta people have called me crazy for this but in all honestly, I would much rather have a president that  is doing stupid shit but is actually doing something, than a president who is just bought and paid and essentially retires for 4-8 years while at the helm of the ship. I'll take aggressive regression over stagnation any day, to be real. Sets a better precedent. Do something, at least try.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale