Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually * 1
    #26276857 - 10/25/19 06:48 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I think thats how this whole impeachment thing is gonna work out.

Thoughts?

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26276860 - 10/25/19 06:50 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Strap in, its gonna get good.

The Deep State is going deep this time. Its big brain time.

Im already getting my popcorn ready. :popcorn: This whole ordeal is gonna be quite the show.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26276869 - 10/25/19 06:54 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #26276878 - 10/25/19 07:01 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
I think thats how this whole impeachment thing is gonna work out.

Thoughts?

Trump is no amateur here, he's a master marketer and knows his consumer base as good as anyone. Just because people don't like Trump and his base, it doesn't mean he's not highly effective with his marketing.

The Establishment has nothing on Trump other than false accusations. If they just waited for a year or two into his Presidency, they could have got him in short order. The Establishment started the political witch hunt in less than 24 hours after the election, that was a major fuckup on their part.

Trump is going to come out smelling like a rose here. Now the investigation is going after the corrupt investigators and their criminal acts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-investigate-the-investigators-as-durham-probe-touches-off-new-war-in-congress

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: qman]
    #26276885 - 10/25/19 07:06 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

If Trump gets re-elected for 2020 because of this, that would blow my mind:

Quote:

How Trump Responds: The president said the impeachment battle would be “a positive” for his re-election campaign. Mr. Trump has repeatedly referred to the whistle-blower as “crooked” and condemned the news media reporting on the complaint. At the beginning of October, Mr. Trump publicly called on China to examine Mr. Biden as well.

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 4
    #26276898 - 10/25/19 07:13 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

As long as he gets that wall built in Colorado he’s got nothing to worry about.

:smilingpuppy:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: Mycolorado]
    #26276908 - 10/25/19 07:17 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

:awelol:

:datass:

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26277269 - 10/25/19 11:45 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I got 50/50 on impeached or president-for-life, passed down to Ivanka.

Which also makes it 50/50 that Pelosi ends up president by 2020 or is taken out back and shot along with the rest of the democrats.

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: Kryptos] * 3
    #26277321 - 10/26/19 12:50 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:

Which also makes it 50/50 that Pelosi ends up president by 2020 or is taken out back and shot along with the rest of the democrats.

So one way or another, voting for Trump brings about the US' first woman president

take that, Hillary camp!

:rofldrunk:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: Tantrika]
    #26277435 - 10/26/19 03:19 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

:wooyeah:

A win win either way!!!

Let the theater begin y'all!

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: Kryptos]
    #26277516 - 10/26/19 05:33 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:

I'm not sure how much of your post, if anything, I agree with. But I just like the way it all sounded.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26277684 - 10/26/19 08:00 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

What the hell are they trying to impeach him for?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: XUL]
    #26277697 - 10/26/19 08:06 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Havent you seen the news?

Multiple whistleblowers are saying Trump was using a "back channel" to have Ukraine do him political favors for him to help him in 2020 election. That's a big no no. A president should never ask, even implicitly, for political favors from another country.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26277700 - 10/26/19 08:07 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Proof?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: XUL] * 2
    #26277710 - 10/26/19 08:12 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Its coming out slowly. Its all quite top secret right, as you can imagine with something serious like this.

Basically, multiple people in the Government claim to say that Trump was using this "back channel" which was counter to the original plan of the United States.

The impeachment probe was just recently approved by the House as being "legal" as in there is enough evidence to start it and the investigation will start soon. Evidence will be released when they feel like it.

According to The Washington Post, there are 9 people including "two current ambassadors and a Pentagon official" in the Government who have evidence of what Trump was doing.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: XUL]
    #26277982 - 10/26/19 10:46 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Proof?

https://www.vox.com/2019/10/21/20924687/mick-mulvaney-fox-news-sunday-ukraine-quid-pro-quo-mike-pompeo-this-week

Here's his chief of staff openly saying it last week.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: Kryptos]
    #26278011 - 10/26/19 11:03 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Conditionally withholding aid to foreign countries is done all the time by the US.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trumpy is an amateur at conspiracies and the deep state is gonna have his balls in a vice eventually [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #26278061 - 10/26/19 11:22 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Yes. When those conditions are in the national interest.

In this case, the condition is entirely "hurt my political enemies".

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
    #26278097 - 10/26/19 11:38 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I think trump is the poster boy of being careful what you wish for.

--------------------

InvisibleStygianKnight
A Mushroom

#26278126 - 10/26/19 11:50 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

If we’re talking likely conspiracies and not Qanon Pizza parlor for idiots conspiracies, then Pelosi is almost certainly one of the people running things in the background in support of corporate interests. 

If we presume corporate interests rule the day, then I presume the clear corruption around sending Butt dialathon Guiliani to strong arm countries like a dumb mafia don isn’t really the problem, but it is that Trump is destabilizing relations with many countries, including China through his macho big guy toddler method of negotiations.  That he’s willing to lay corruption bare to boost his own personal ego, corruption they were planning on using themselves in a few years!  Hence the democratic party is really dragging their feet when it comes to holding anyone responsible, as they are smart enough to know these laws will bite them in the ass when they want to steal from the people too.

On a global scale it’s clear that jingoistic nationalism profits the mega rich and it’s no coincidence that many major countries are being pushed into small nationalistic bubbles by mega corps, while wealth is syphoned off into offshore accounts.  Pushing americans into smaller and smaller bubbles while telling them it’s in their best interests.

It doesn’t take much looking to find industries like Coal that get tons of lip service but is basically sweatshop labor.  Coal minners aren’t paid to a living, they are paid so they don’t die so fast, but no one is truely living from coal except the CEO.  Nationalism keeps them loyal long enough to be useful but despite their loyalty, they are expendable products, that will outlast their usefulness and be cast off.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order