Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenato23
Stranger
Microdose feelings
    #26273706 - 10/24/19 12:10 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Recently been microdosing liberty caps for a good 3 month now with relatively good results, not as good I expected but I'm going to keep going with it.

But today, my none microdose day, I went for a walk, I just needed to get out the house.

I've been on nightshift recently and my mood has been low. Not depressed, just low mood. And the craving of getting out the house became a craving this afternoon after waking up.

I smoked a joint and walked through the woods. Fast paced the get my blood flowing and serotonin levels rising.

When walking back the sun was In my face and a just couldn't stop looking at it. I wanted my body to take in the vitamins the sun gives you, mainly vitamin d3 I believe?... Any way I was thinking, has microdosing mushrooms helped me to find what I was needing this week for my low mood?... the sun, vitamins.

Since being on nightshift I havent been getting sunlight. Has the microdosing helped my body tell me what I need?

Just a thought haha

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Microdose feelings [Re: nato23]
    #26273748 - 10/24/19 12:27 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

It's possible I've worked the night shift before and it can take its toll on your quality of life after awhile. Humans need sunlight to stay happy and healthy. sometimes when I got done right around 8-9am id take a nap in the sun just to soak up all that good energy. As a caucasian person I feel it is especially important for me to get lots of sunlight without it I look like a zombie lol. Sunlight really is amazing if you get a chance take a glass of water and let it sit in the sun for awhile. Take a drink I guarantee you it will be the best water you've ever drank. Your body is the same way in the sense that you are a sack of liquids and the sun can help you remove your impurities and get closer to your natural state of equilibrium.

--------------------

You never kno

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Microdose feelings [Re: Shroomhunts]
    #26273794 - 10/24/19 12:49 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

it effects everyone differently but sunlight does help mood. in my younger days I had a counsolour that had a special light in his office and swared byu it helping  depression....its a artificial light but produces a lot of the same light from the sun...like I said I sure how much it effects you is different to everyone

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience