Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: Smoking Shrooms [Re: Event_Horizon]
    #2657422 - 05/09/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yes, I believe they're called HAA's. I forgot what it stood for.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible1Badfish
 User Gallery
Re: Smoking Shrooms [Re: velvetundgrnd]
    #2657440 - 05/09/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just EAT them... if you want something to smoke, smoke bud.

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#2657555 - 05/09/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"don't smoke shrooms--------> mushrooms contain protein, and when protein is burnt carsenogenic substances are released (like when u burn plastic) and that is VERY bad for you"

I guess I shouldn't be eating poultry, steak, or anything that contains protein on the grill =/.

Seriously....... where can you find that evidence?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Smoking Shrooms [Re: Kingkole]
    #2659628 - 05/10/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If you snorted dry mushrooms, they would absorb water in your nose and swell up to several times their volume. Since mushroom tissue is not soluable in water the psilocybin would stay in the mushroom tissue and not pass through the mucous membranes.

In order for nasal psilocybin to work you would have to do an extract.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinemojuice
bored

#2662006 - 05/11/04 05:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

before I even thought of eating shrooms, I smoked about a bowls worth of fungi with my partner. I did feel a feeling I recognize now as a very, VERY mild tripping effect. I felt like laughing a lot and had some good cevs, definately different than weed. Any attempt to smoke any amount of shrooms afterwards, though, has proved to be absolutely futile.

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: Smoking Shrooms [Re: mojuice]
    #2663319 - 05/11/04 01:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Iv never tried smokeing htem before because i came here before i ever tried them to inform my self (I always research the drugs i do)  And they straight up say on these boards over and over agian that heat kills the active compounds in them,  for fun you should do a search and see how many post you can find thats  related to you post youd be surprised how many time this gets asked.  Take our word we wont lead you wrong :smile: be safe and enjoy.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies