Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: 1stimer]
    #1063717 - 11/18/02 06:50 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yo, dig this. One time I was @ this party, and I was on LSD and my buddy was on LSD and a roll and some other shit, and he had a glowstick on a string, and he was spinning it around in the air, nothing fancy at this girl. She was all like "you're reading my mind!" and then he started going fast, and then slow and pulling in the string to make it tighter or whatever, and she was all like "oh my god!" and she had to leave the room. She was all fucked up, though. Prolly wasn't real ESP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1066097 - 11/19/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

3 grams of syrian rue (ground into powder with coffee grinder and put in about 6 gel caps) taken 15 minutes before a moderately heavy dose of mushrooms (at least an eighth) and you will have some pretty crazy telepathic-ish experiences. You'll start tripping almost exactly as if you were on ayahuasca and then you'll be launched into a wild-ass shroom trip. Give 'er a go, I think everybody should do what they can to get syrian rue (it's legal).

My friend and I were in the woods, sitting on the ground last time we took this. We were feeling a little ill, so we were both in an upright fetal position. I saw a white rectangle in my mind's eye and watched a brown tree root grow into it cell by cell, and the understanding jumped into my head that thoughts progressed in the same way. Next some people leaving crazy trails moved close and then away and back again (tracers were like when you win a game of solitaire on the computer). After tripping like this with my eyes closed, head buried in my knees, and no talking, I looked over at my friend and saw that he too had JUST lifted his head and looked at me (later we talked and found that neither of us had moved at all before that moment for about 15 minutes). We looked at eachother and the geometric jungle we were in and that "holy FUCK we're tripping!" moment occured.

Anonymous

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1066316 - 11/19/02 01:03 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

LOL!

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Anonymous]
    #14950096 - 08/19/11 10:51 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I had an experience with my girl friend before where we were laying down in my bed with her after a long evening of shrooming. I said certain things in my head and she would respond verbally.. She was half asleep and just wanted to go to sleep but I was too awake and had my mind just running and running. I then would tell her "how did you know what I was saying or going to say if I never mentioned anything to you?" She would just go back to sleep and ignore the question.. So the next day, I asked the same question and she would tell me that she didn't remember.. Also this one time I was on shrooms with my friends and we were biking and I couldn't yell so in my mind I told one of them "slow down, stop and wait up for me." She actually stopped and said "ok." I'm not quite sure how it works but telepathy does work at least on my part. So far I haven't heard anyone else voice in my head so maybe their chanels are blocked or something..

--------------------
Hi. Just want to make friends.

InvisibleSigSaur99
Human

Loc: Moscow, Russia
Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: In(di)go]
    #26239046 - 10/08/19 10:24 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Yes I've had this happen too.

One time I got the 'message' to call my grandma.

As I talked to her, she lapsed into a stroke.

I then called my uncle, who rescued her to the hospital.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: SigSaur99] * 1
    #26239272 - 10/09/19 01:05 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Damn homie, you just bumped a 17 year old thread, with a last post of 8 years ago, lol.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #26239463 - 10/09/19 06:00 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

mushroom messages from the past, several posters stopped, glad the echo came back

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #26239799 - 10/09/19 09:27 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

This thread is extremely interesting. I'm glad it was bumped. Right on cue! :sunny:

--------------------

InvisibleSigSaur99
Human

Loc: Moscow, Russia
Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #26253617 - 10/15/19 10:58 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Telepathine = ayahuasca

ayahuasca = Contains DMT
Mushrooms = Contains 4-HO-DMT

Mushrooms = Telepathy Dream Fruit <3 :wink:

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: SigSaur99]
    #26253672 - 10/15/19 11:19 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

My friend and I were able to communicate telepathically during a heavy LSD trip together
Not to heavy to where we couldnt tell what room we were in type stuff
And I can tell yo Igor a fact we weren’t even looking at each other
We would like here things we were saying and would then converse if we had both thought and said the same stuff
And ya
Shit was crazy

Telepathy is a function of Psychedelia for a lot of people
Not just a shroom thing tho

Invisibleturbulentflow
Probably sober
I'm a teapot

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Tripsten]
    #26253745 - 10/15/19 11:46 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

It seems to me that "telepathy" on psychedelics is simply empathy and/or intuition made much more visceral by the psychedelic effects. Human beings are social creatures, and understanding what other humans are thinking is a very big part of that. In that sense, we use "telepathy" every single day without realizing it, it just takes a psychedelic to really bring this thought process to the forefront of our consciousness so that we can appreciate how crazy it is.

--------------------
"We cannot command nature except by obeying her."

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: turbulentflow] * 1
    #26253772 - 10/15/19 11:56 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I wonder if any "telepathy" experienced in psychs is just the realization that there is ultimately no separation between inner and outer? You just start to become more "in tune" with "the universe" - which is actually a projection of infinite consciousness experiencing itself through an infinite number of finite avenues?

:bongload:

--------------------

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #26253837 - 10/15/19 12:27 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

That’s what I always thought ^^^
My friend and I agreed that all minds are connected in the way we experienced and even communicating at all times ( which for us explained phenomena like “vibe” )
But that our awareness enhanced on the psych allowed us a glimpse at it

Edited by Tripsten (10/15/19 12:28 PM)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: nubious] * 2
    #26254014 - 10/15/19 01:51 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I have experienced what researcher Gertrude Schmeidler called "ring-like-a-bell-in-the-head" telepathy on 8 occasions. The last of these was in 1980 while waiting for a prof to show up for an evening class in statistics at the University of Maryland. I was not on a psychedelic.

On 3 occasions I was able to corroborate what I 'heard' in my mind in the voices of my friends when I was on LSD. On a third occasion I desisted from repeating back what I 'heard' because on the first occasion I did this my disclosure was met with jaw-dropping, wide-eyed horror! The other time I repeated back what I 'heard' I was unaccustomed to the difference from actual hearing (in telepathy the ears seem muffled, which is to say the inner ear is not vibrating from sound waves). He too turned around (he was walking in front of me) wide-eyed and horrified. He was my college roomy of 3 years and he slightly stammered when he said to me "I-I didn't SAY that, I thought that!" We had just been invited into some guy's dorm room for something, and my roommate felt a weird vibe and I apparently heard the thought "I want to get out of here."

The other fellow, a former high school friend, and I were having a disagreement in a house we were renting about something (circa 1973) and I 'heard' him say "I'm right and I know it." I repeated it back to him and that was when he registered horror, a horror of personal violation and the fear that I had control over this ability. The second time this happened when I desisted repeating it back escapes my memory but I read it recently in a journal I kept. It was another banal thought but I 'heard' it in mind.

On other occasions including the first one I alluded to were from strangers. A couple of events occurred minutes apart from a tall lanky guy standing right behind me at a Grateful Dead show in NJ. I 'heard' "Look at the build on this guy," and I automatically turned around to see this tall skinny guy looking at a muscular mesomorphic guy standing to my right. Ne NEVER would've vocalized that! Then I took out a hash pipe and lit it up and I 'heard' "How about a hit off that pipe?" I i recognized the telepathy but ignored it (one's pipe tended to get passed around an could disappear in such a crowd. Yeah, a bit selfish).

The one at the University was a girl I was looking at, a classmate. She was Indian and had a Hindu name. Out in the hallway before the prof showed up she must have seen me checking her out when I 'heard' "Am I not desirable?" in her sing-song accent. I was not approaching her because I was already engaged, my fiancee was in Florida and I was in Maryland. That was the last event in 1980, the others all took place from 1973. I have not included a few here but I wanted to corroborate that this phenomenon does occur on psychedelics and off. I have no history of mental illness and these events took place during a phase of Yoga discipline as well as heavy psychedelic use in my early 20s. In Yoga telepathy is a known siddhi or ability.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #26254400 - 10/15/19 04:35 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I think it's extremely normal to be very well synched with another person on psychedelics, or in love, something similar with both.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #26255232 - 10/16/19 01:30 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Emotional intersubjectivity is fairly common on good trips. Sometimes, as Ram Dass once related, someone speaks on a very high psychedelic trip with others and someone else asks if [s]he spoke or was it someone else. Mental telepathy is one of those Psi-functions and yogic siddhis which are in my unprovable experience quite real. Why the words appear in mind in the voice of the individual is a mystery too. I'm not even sure how I sound to myself anymore and it is always weird hearing an old recording of my voice (not to mention the content and stiffness I used to have)

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

#26255244 - 10/16/19 01:49 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I've noticed after a certain point with females, intersubjectivity occurs. Finishing thoughts, ideas, sentences, thinking the same thing in the same way at the same time, etc. Fairly certain sex has a lot to do with "energy" transfer, irregardless of "fluid exchange", lol. :sunny:

I've had incredible psychic episodes in such scenarios. I swear once the root chakrah is activated all the others kick into gear. I have no proof this is the case, however! :sunny:

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 2
    #26259347 - 10/17/19 06:25 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Chakras are ganglionic centers that have correlates to very specific human motives. They are all operational just as those ganglionic centers are always operational. It's just that until you have a close call with death and your self-preservation motive is particularly activated. Not to be gross but your root or Muladhara chakra opens fully, your corresponding anal sphincter also opens fully and you shit yourself. The Root Center is often both Muladhara and Svadhisthana chakas combined into an anal-genital center as it is in Vajrayana Buddhist Yoga (which is the Freudian motivational domain and makes sense to combine them as they'e both sexualized). We also piss ourselves when threatened, but if you think about it, it is a matter of degree of fear and threat. We'll piss ourselves before we shit ourselves. The scatological center is close to death (Thanatos, Freud's 'death-instinct') since feces is composed of dead plants and/or animals.

Be married for 20+ years and you both think the same thoughts simultaneously while one of you articulates it. That is one level of intersubjectivity but it is not "ring-like-a-bell-in-the-head" telepathy 'heard' in another's voice without vocal words being uttered.

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

#26260308 - 10/18/19 08:19 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Chakras are ganglionic centers that have correlates to very specific human motives. They are all operational just as those ganglionic centers are always operational. It's just that until you have a close call with death and your self-preservation motive is particularly activated. Not to be gross but your root or Muladhara chakra opens fully, your corresponding anal sphincter also opens fully and you shit yourself. The Root Center is often both Muladhara and Svadhisthana chakas combined into an anal-genital center as it is in Vajrayana Buddhist Yoga (which is the Freudian motivational domain and makes sense to combine them as they'e both sexualized). We also piss ourselves when threatened, but if you think about it, it is a matter of degree of fear and threat. We'll piss ourselves before we shit ourselves. The scatological center is close to death (Thanatos, Freud's 'death-instinct') since feces is composed of dead plants and/or animals.

Be married for 20+ years and you both think the same thoughts simultaneously while one of you articulates it. That is one level of intersubjectivity but it is not "ring-like-a-bell-in-the-head" telepathy 'heard' in another's voice without vocal words being uttered.

Not gross at all, Markos - makes perfect sense. Very well said as usual! :sunny:

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms?? [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #26261605 - 10/18/19 05:31 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Well thanks Loaded Shaman. I've been inundated on Quora by all manner of inane questions about "blocked chakras." I even saw a neon sign in the window of a 'psychic advisor' that said "chakras unblocked." Just New Age bullshit. I never saw anything beyond 3 granthis ('knots') at the Muladhara, Manipura and Ajna chakras which were barriers to the rising of the Kundalini-Shakti through the central Sushumna channel. Frankly, bullshit just profanes the truth and more deception and dishonesty proliferate.

Yeah, there might well be an astral body (Sukshma sarira) just as Alex Gray depicts them in his painting Theologue, but they are regions of energetic activity where psychical and cosmic forces interphase (as Lama Govinda put it). But people become unhinged (I know, I've been there). Even in the fictional Casteñeda books, a Man of Knowledge isn't continually "seeing" on the astral plane. People appear as people when they aren't been 'seen' as "luminous eggs" with the "Gap" at the place of the navel (Manipura chakra).

Just to use that center, if one is 'blocked' one is not asserting oneself sufficiently. Or one is fearful and needs to learn some martial art and elicit power (the Ki is the Japanese form of Chinese Chi/Qi a couple of fingers distance below the actual navel). The Indo-European root for our English word Manipulate derives from the Manipu-ra. The astral is also called the subtle plane because it is not obvious to the senses (but might be the vehicle for OOBEs/astral projections). Meanwhile, we need to live in all of the levels of our awareness or we appear to be catatonic or maybe we just die. :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder