Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Tossing your Stash
    #26246880 - 10/12/19 08:59 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I know there's quite a few of these threads throughout the shroomery and internet, but I'd figure it would be funny to hear some new stories.

It almost happened to me last night out of sheer paranoia.. A black SUV pulled up and blocked my driveway around 11pm(never has happened) I nearly instantly convinced myself that it was a cop this was it - and my life was over. It even had the flood light on, and a front push bumper, in the midst of night it looked exactly like a cop vehicle. I thought this is it, he's getting the warrant ready or calling for backup to make the bust.

I took my psychedelic stash and ran into the woods with it and buried and hid it as fast as I could jumping over fences and shit

When I got back I began to army crawl and on my hands and knees through my house, dodging any window or spot they could potentially see me through. I tried to find peep holes and small areas of window that I could get a closer look at to see if I could see cop lights on top of the vehicle, but every angle I could get was just barely enough, I couldn't tell for sure but I was completely convinced it was a cop. I began praying and begging to God I would never touch psychedelics again and saw everything important in my life outside of psychedelic drugs in a flash of realization. How they didn't compare to my true freedom and love that exists in my life.

They sat there with their lights on for a good 15 minutes, and completely blocked my drive way(who does that) so I was 100% it was a cop, they eventually turned their lights off and sat there for another 10 minutes, eventually a woman left the vehicle and went into another house and it was my time to check for real..

Burgundy SUV, no cop. :lol: still blocking me from leaving though :mad:

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (10/12/19 09:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #26246954 - 10/12/19 09:40 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

pretty funny. how big is this stash you buried?

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: Eclipse3130] * 2
    #26246960 - 10/12/19 09:43 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

That level of paranoia needs a checking out lol

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26246972 - 10/12/19 09:49 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Out with the stash :lol:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlineinternal traveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #26247029 - 10/12/19 10:11 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Hahaha dude good one.
Almost a decade ago I gave a friend from work a tab of lucy. This jackass ate it right on the spot and continued to go to work as if it was a normal thing to do. I didnt know he took it before work until the next day when i came to work and my boss came up to me asking why me and 2 other people think it's ok to trip at work.so i freaked the fuck out thinking that the cops somehow found out.

I went straight to my house on lunch and continued to crunch all my shrooms in the bags by stomping on them until they were powder and flushing them down the toilet. This was after one of my most successful grows and amounts to a little less than 400 dry grams and about 30 hits of lsd being flushed down the toilet. :,(

I've never felt such fear from the popo.needless to say my boss didnt tell anyone else and I flushed it all for nothing. I also slapped the shit out of the dude who took it at work at a party a couple months later. Fuckin jackass

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com/

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: internal traveler] * 1
    #26247052 - 10/12/19 10:19 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

My god lol that sounds hilarious but I'm sorry for your loss.

It is really my only reasonable fear. I should be paranoid, you could take a wild guess at the stash for me to become that paranoid. Enough to send me to prison. I have no paranoia other than that, and haven't had an episode like that in well over a year :lol:

A huge wake up call for me to change my life style. The small risk isn't worth the risk of losing my future

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinedschill
Stranger
    #26247169 - 10/12/19 11:22 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Ive had a few of these moments...None of them im going to admit to though :wink:

Offlinegaba
Stranger
I'm a teapot

#26247216 - 10/12/19 11:46 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Thats scary! No shame, everyone would have done the same

--------------------
~
Gamma-AminoButyric Acid

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#26247364 - 10/12/19 12:49 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

It is really my only reasonable fear. I should be paranoid, you could take a wild guess at the stash for me to become that paranoid. Enough to send me to prison. I have no paranoia other than that, and haven't had an episode like that in well over a year :lol:

A huge wake up call for me to change my life style. The small risk isn't worth the risk of losing my future

Since becoming a father I also won't keep a stash of anything illegal around anymore. The only thing I have now are a few of the teacher plants, and kratom.

The amount of times I literally flushed everything is ridiculous, and I totally understand the feeling/paranoia/guilt/fear. Had to get a plumber out to unblock the toilet one time...

As much as I loved the adventure of growing, every time I heard a door slam or a sudden bang, I thought that was it... life over!

One time in Thailand I accidentally smuggled a crocodile head through the airport not knowing this was illegal. They sell crocodile meat, shoes, bags, etc over there, so I figured this was okay...

I didn't really get into trouble in the end (and I realize I must sound like a total pussy) but they called out this guy and made me sign a form. While waiting for that though, I didn't know what the hell was going to happen to me, or what penalties awaited dead animal smugglers in Thailand.

I suddenly remembered a poster about ivory smuggling and 2 year prison sentences or something. The very fact that I'd been detained and someone was apparently coming for me, seemed to suggest I was going to be arrested.

I very vividly remember feeling as if suddenly my own life was horribly out of my own control. Even the thought of one day, or one hour in jail seemed terrifying, and all I remember thinking was getting back to my home/bed/computer/internet as quickly as possible!

There are plenty of posts and posters on the shroomery who exhibit rooms piled up high with monotubs, for which massive prison sentences await!

Most such people are not criminals just peaceful drug nerds, but people should never forget the old adage if you can't do the time.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: wolf8312] * 1
    #26247405 - 10/12/19 01:07 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

ya'll be doing the man's work for him

if you can run out the back door with your entire stash, they don't give a fuck about you

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: pixelpopper]
    #26247429 - 10/12/19 01:17 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pixelpopper said:

if you can run out the back door with your entire stash, they don't give a fuck about you

Well yeah 9 times out of 10 paranoia, certainly was in my case. But people do get caught all the time...

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
    #26247435 - 10/12/19 01:19 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like you were meant to experience this eclipse :shrug: :strokebeard:

Good story!
I've only flushed 3fpm and that was because i freaked out when it arrived like shit I'm not gonna eat this strange white powder :lol:

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: wolf8312]
    #26247440 - 10/12/19 01:20 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I can sympathize with some paranoia, but I can't hang with statements about how we should be prepared for prison sentences because we have some mono tubs. Like I said, I'm not doing the man's work for him, and I'm not holding that space in my house

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#26247454 - 10/12/19 01:30 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pixelpopper said:
I can sympathize with some paranoia, but I can't hang with statements about how we should be prepared for prison sentences because we have some mono tubs. Like I said, I'm not doing the man's work for him, and I'm not holding that space in my house

You don't need to prepare for that if you don't want to! :smile:

I've always wished I could have that kind of attitude myself!

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: wolf8312] * 1
    #26247462 - 10/12/19 01:33 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

no reason to be afraid. dont do dealings with people you dont know

its a very easy way to stay under the radar

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Offlinedschill
Stranger
Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: wolf8312]
    #26247483 - 10/12/19 01:41 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wolf8312 said:
Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

Since becoming a father I also won't keep a stash of anything illegal around anymore. The only thing I have now are a few of the teacher plants, and kratom.

The amount of times I literally flushed everything is ridiculous, and I totally understand the feeling/paranoia/guilt/fear. Had to get a plumber out to unblock the toilet one time...

As much as I loved the adventure of growing, every time I heard a door slam or a sudden bang, I thought that was it... life over!

One time in Thailand I accidentally smuggled a crocodile head through the airport not knowing this was illegal. They sell crocodile meat, shoes, bags, etc over there, so I figured this was okay...

I didn't really get into trouble in the end (and I realize I must sound like a total pussy) but they called out this guy and made me sign a form. While waiting for that though, I didn't know what the hell was going to happen to me, or what penalties awaited dead animal smugglers in Thailand.

I suddenly remembered a poster about ivory smuggling and 2 year prison sentences or something. The very fact that I'd been detained and someone was apparently coming for me, seemed to suggest I was going to be arrested.

I very vividly remember feeling as if suddenly my own life was horribly out of my own control. Even the thought of one day, or one hour in jail seemed terrifying, and all I remember thinking was getting back to my home/bed/computer/internet as quickly as possible!

There are plenty of posts and posters on the shroomery who exhibit rooms piled up high with monotubs, for which massive prison sentences await!

Most such people are not criminals just peaceful drug nerds, but people should never forget the old adage if you can't do the time.

Most prisons are not like this video though. And especially in the states for growing shrooms your gonna end up in a lower level security prison where your basically just bored to death all the time...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#26247539 - 10/12/19 02:06 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

too goofy

you should call the cops and find out what those bastards are up to.

private property no?

then get you r stash back.

I hate suv's!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Tossing your Stash [Re: dschill]
    #26247542 - 10/12/19 02:06 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dschill said:

Most prisons are not like this video though. And especially in the states for growing shrooms your gonna end up in a lower level security prison where your basically just bored to death all the time...

Actually I live in Asia so in my case a few monotubs might mean the death penalty for all I know! Best to be on the safe side and avoid drug manufacture charges I think, as I also have a child to bring up and consider, who means more to me than anything in the whole world!

--------------------

Edited by wolf8312 (10/12/19 10:19 PM)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#26247563 - 10/12/19 02:13 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pixelpopper said:

You could hide millions in a small box worth of LSD :lol:

If you have greater things to live for than psychedelics and making money, it's not worth the risk even if it's 0.0001% especially not worth the subconscious weight you'll carry with you in the very back of your mind

Yeah they most likely don't give a fuck about me I agree, but I give a fuck about me and my life and family is worth more than putting my self at any level of risk.

Time to move onto bigger and better things

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinedrege
This space for lease

#26247570 - 10/12/19 02:17 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Man, I woulda walked right up to the car, wrapped on his window "whats going on? Your blocking my driveway, I don't appreciate it; whats your buisness here?"

I do it all the time, now they wave at me when they drive by. And yet they have no idea what I have and do in my free time.

--------------------

https://discord.gg/hqdy5ymn

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf