Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Anonymity Guide 2019
    #26238322 - 10/09/19 01:33 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

1. Libreboot x200 Laptop
https://minifree.org/product/libreboot-x200/

The Libreboot has a secure, open source BIOS.

2. Amendment 1 Tor Router
https://www.cognitivemetropolis.com/product/amendment1/

The Amendment 1 Tor Router is a Raspberry PI microcomputer which connects to the Tor network, and only allows network traffic over Tor.

3. trisquel.info operating system
trisquel.info is a Free and Open Source Linux Distribution.

4. GUFW Firewall
https://www.gufw.org/

Once you have trisquel OS installed on your Libreboot, and your connected to the Amendment 1 WIFI Tor Network, Install the GUFW Firewall. Open it, and set the settings to:
Incoming: Deny
Outgoing: Allow

5. Now Install Tor Browser
https://www.torproject.org/

Once you run Tor Browser, 'Configure' the settings. Set 'Tor is cencored in my country' and select use Bridges, OBFS4.
use the Built in OBFS4 bridges.

OBFS4 bridges will disguise the Tor protocol to appear as a random data.
Encryption protects data, OBFS4 obfuscates it so it is harder to identify as Tor traffic. Similar to wearing a mask =)

Now with Tor Browser open, click the Shied Icon > Advanced Security Settings > Safest.

Now in the URL bar, type about:config continue

Then in the search bar in about:config settings

type

java
set javascript.enabled to false.

webgl
set webgl.disabled to true.

Now, you can be anonymous online. Now you make new accounts for every service you use.

For example, I use Tor Browser to access Shroomery, and I do all Psilocybin Research on Tor Browser.

So to make an anonymous Shroomery account, heres what I do. (This technique can work for most any site/forum)

On my phone, I connect to the Amendment 1 Tor WIFI network. Then I connect to a doublehop offshore VPN server, using TCP 443 or 80.

Such as Latvia>Austria doublehop VPN servers.

Good VPNs are
ProtonVPN
Mullvad
Cryptostorm

I reccomend you pay for service using BTC Bitcoin.

So now your phone is connected to Amendment 1 Tor Router WIFI, And Doublehop VPN servers.

So now I create a new tutanota or protonmail email account, and username password. Make a unique username and password, one that youve never used before, and write down the details on a secure notepad. (paper or .txt file)
Confirm the email.

Once you got your Shroomery account, Open Tor Browser on your Laptop, and login to shroomery.

So now, your Shroomery account has been created through 5 offshore server hops (Tor network Amendment 1 Hotspot (3 hops + Offshore VPN servers 2 hops = 5 hops =))

Then you login to Shroomery on Tor Browser, thats 6 hops!

Amendment 1 Tor Router 3 hops + Tor Browser on laptop 3 hops = 6 hops !

So now, your home ISP, only sees the connection to the first hop that the router uses. Then you got 5 hops after that until you reach the shroomery server =)

So shroomery does know your home IP, and your home ISP doesnt know your talking to shroomery, WIN/WIN!

Now you can access almost anything anonymously, safely, and securely, using 100% open source free software. Open source laptop firmware, Amendment1 Tor Router, Operating system, got a firewall running, OBFS4 Tor Browser, new accounts =)

Have fun and use Tor Browser for everything you can ! =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLateForTheFuture
Old Hand
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Anonymity Guide 2019 [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26259693 - 10/18/19 06:04 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I don't agree with the VPN hop, but this is a good tutorial.

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Anonymity Guide 2019 [Re: LateForTheFuture]
    #26264771 - 10/20/19 04:19 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I don't agree with worrying about accessing shroomery with tor or vpn. Kinda ridiculous. But whatever floats your boat.

--------------------
Everything you need in one spot.

My Q&A thread. Ask me questions here rather than in Private Message
Bod's chat thread

BTC: 1G7roCpYmNp4VqnKySQeBkaFTc7JMzKLpL
ETH: 0x2091cE981af8129986C50AC0818e1aCA76076768
DOGE: DQNyGtUNHwYUrGECag1VRmMcf6QVeTY4V1

Anonymous #1

Re: Anonymity Guide 2019 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26270871 - 10/23/19 09:15 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Heres is summary: The NSA, GCHQ, and 5 Eyes, USA, Canada, Austrialia, UK, New Zealand, attempt to spy on 100% of global internet traffic.

So you browsing the Shroomery, is recorded forever, and is traceable directly to your IP (Home IP, phone IP).

It doesnt go away once you close the browser, all internet traffic is recorded, forever, at the UTAH NSA data center.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
PRISM is a code name for a program under which the United States National Security Agency (NSA) collects internet communications from various U.S. internet companies.

https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying
"What data is being monitored?

Potentially, everything." Everything.

https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog/isp-tracking-you/

Anonymous #1

#26270875 - 10/23/19 09:17 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Here is the Ideal setup to access Shroomery:

Tor Router > Libreboot Laptop running Trisquel OS with Firewall, Laptop connects to offshore VPN node, such as Latvia, TCP port 443 or 80.

Then OBFS4 bridge Tor Browser is launched, javascript, webgl, and webrtc disabled (About:config java, webgl, media.peerconnection disabled)

Then you can login anonymously.

Anonymous #1

Re: Anonymity Guide 2019 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26270881 - 10/23/19 09:24 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Since mushrooms are schedule 1 in USA.

Accessing this site anonymously is a must.

So Imagine the NSA, watching your home or cellular internet traffic (They collect everything, on anyone). They first collect everything, then they sort through it.

Ah, Boddisatva is accessing 'Shroomery.org' again.

Just a direct link, stored forever.

You could add 8 VPN/Tor hops in between that!

Tor Router (3 hops) + Doublehop vpn (2 hops) + Tor Browser (3 hops = 8 hops of anonymity!

Now NSA watching your internet traffic sees:

Ah, Boddi is conencting to... (Heres your Tor Router)A Latvia Tor Guard Node! And that Latvia guard node is talking to ... Lithuania Middle, and a Finland Exit Node!
Then (Now this is your VPN) hopping into Austria, then Iceland!
(Now here is your Tor Browser) NSA: And now its going into... Albania OBFS4 guard node! Switzerland middle, Romania Exit node!

NSA watches all/global internet traffic. So even with Tor Router, Doublehop VPN, Tor Browser, they can still link every hop. But due to the fact many people use Tor, your connection can potentially get mixed up, since your encrypted data goes into a node many people are using, so its possible NSA cant correlate 100% of traffic 100% of the time. They can watch all connections, but cant always correlate it, due to Timing Variations.

The NSA does timing attacks anyway, but Tor is a good defence since your data passes over nodes which are used by many people at once, so your data can get 'lost in the crowd' from an anonymity standpoint.

Im saying, even with all the protections I mentioned, you can still easily be tracked.

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
    #26271070 - 10/23/19 01:56 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Lol, so you can't look at schedule 1 substances on the internet?

--------------------
Everything you need in one spot.

My Q&A thread. Ask me questions here rather than in Private Message
Bod's chat thread

BTC: 1G7roCpYmNp4VqnKySQeBkaFTc7JMzKLpL
ETH: 0x2091cE981af8129986C50AC0818e1aCA76076768
DOGE: DQNyGtUNHwYUrGECag1VRmMcf6QVeTY4V1

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#26273014 - 10/24/19 08:58 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

IMO way Overkill for browsing shroomery dude

--------------------

InvisibleTeaforTwo
Flight Attendant
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Psychonaut City, Mile Hi!
    #26276398 - 10/25/19 10:57 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Connecting to VPN then Tor (Tor is tunneled thru VPN in this case) is ok, but not after, that is just bad practice in general but does have valid case uses for high threat models.

If using Tor browser (was called TBB/Tor browser bundle) then simply open it after connected to VPN and away you go into anon land. (until your online footprint of behaviors and actions out you (pdf), like using websites requiring authentication and tied to email, billing address, etc)

Tails (OS) has a good write up about the pros/cons for each and since entry guard stays the same for long periods of time (months) now I really do not see that as a downside, since your entry guard will only change based on the more recent behavior introduced by Tor development team. also see:
https://proprivacy.com/guides/using-vpn-tor-together
https://exposingtheinvisible.org/guides/vpn-over-tor
and this one, probably best argument I've seen to date- https://matt.traudt.xyz/posts/vpn-tor-not-mRikAa4h.html

also, bitcoin is not anonymous, the blockchain contains info on every bitcoin transaction ever made. You can clean your coins tho and use those to purchase VPN subs from providers that allow (like mullvad). this is pretty much giving you some anonymity however you are still trusting the provider to be honest and rely solely on their policies (UA/TOS/PP) with no real evidence they actually honor them. Tor is zero trust required, just don't access non-secure (http vs https) websites with it that can tie you to your true identity (because evil exits, like nosey mailman, can read your post cards during delivery)

ps. look at QubesOS/whonix if you want a truly secure OS or use Tails live session, also need avoid Intel and AMD procs lol Libreboot's supported hardware is pretty limited too~

pps. also consider your DNS! look for providers that support DNSCrypt, DoH and/or DoT, dnscrypt-proxy is simple to use and again trust is required for believing no logs and no filtering claims for DNS resolver(s) you use.

oh, and definitely setup a "kill switch" that cuts off internet to everything if your VPN (and/or Tor) goes down for any reason.

--------------------
See a mush cult pic you love? add it here: January 2020 PoM nominations thread! (up vote your faves to ensure they are included in final vote!). Community selected winner receives a 6mo Supporter account upgrade and/or other prizes from our awesome admin team!

Looking for something? Try Psilosopherr's Tek Compendium and pixelpopper's essentialzzz ForTheWin!

Be well, friend. Stay Strong and Beautiful, Always, and in All Ways~
Look Forward, Seek Truth, Find Real, Go Further~

Anonymous #1

Re: Anonymity Guide 2019 [Re: TeaforTwo]
    #26290964 - 11/01/19 09:15 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I use Tor with OBFS4 for all shroom related research. Keep my anonymouse.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder