Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecosmicchic
The Brilliance of You!
    #2621965 - 04/30/04 02:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, successful,
talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you NOT to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory that is within us.
It's not just in some of us;
it's in EVERYONE !
And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others!"

Nelson Mandela, inaugural speech 1994

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: The Brilliance of You! [Re: cosmicchic]
    #2622024 - 04/30/04 02:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #2622372 - 04/30/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I used to have that quote hung on my wall at work.

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Anonymous

#2622388 - 04/30/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

That's one of my favorite quotes, because it's absolutely true.  :smile:

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: The Brilliance of You! [Re: ]
    #2622715 - 04/30/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Max,

I love your trailer quote.

I did a post a while back on a whacko theory, feeling silly that day, of how God went insane in it's isolation and under the pressure of being driven crazy not knowing what it was because it had nothing to relate itself too, blew itself into infinite bits and create it's individuated self. I don't beleive that is what really happened but it was funny to consider.

Glad you all liked it for the first or 20th time. It is a really inspiring piece! I was inspired to post it because I feel so much of that brilliance in the members here and how it has been dampened by others who are afraid of the light.

I'm going to have to do some energy work on myself to get my freqs back up. We can get them high enough to where we become stealth to those vibes and you know what vibes I'm talkin bout.

Reality is seemlessly layered. Way cool how it works. There are realities happening all around us that we are oblivious to, as some people are to ours. Depending on how much we have developed our biology to house and perceive faster vibrating frequencies determines what version of the collective reality out there we experience.

What a trip when I was shown how that works. If a lot of you warm hearted people here made an intention to do that, and if a bunch of us did to really amp it up here, we could shift our collective experience of this board and not be able to receive those vibes that dampen, chip away, discourage and close one down.

They would still be here- it just wouldn't be experienced that way when you let your love light come out again. Both wavelengths would simultaneously exist.

Here's how I see it, frequency control has been used on sleeping unconscious humans for a loooooooooooooooong time. Now that we are remembering how this frequency stuff works , we can use it too, but for constructive, expansive, good will serving purposes-not destructive, restrictive, self serving ones.

There was a time when my message board was new, it got raided by a bunch of draconian humans. All hell broke loose-paranoia ran amuck, friends were turning on friends-people were feeling possessed- it was awful. I created a stealth forum they could not see and the rest of us continued on in there for a time.

Then I thought to myself- I have to be able to master being around these vibrations without getting sucked down by them and so I removed it. This is something I am currently working on Mastering so I don't have to hide my light or feel threatened by those who seek to put it out.

It's doable, yet having many vibin that high versus one or two makes it a ton easier to maintain.

Just some more inspirational thoughts- so many beautiful souls are here.

Love,
Cindy

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2622751 - 04/30/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

if we all jsut worked together and helped each other out with ideas...then things will be great.

if we all put down our judgements of how we feel the world SHOULD work, then we can focus on working together to make a world that DOES work

not to sound cheesy  :grin: :grin: but a group hug is in order!!!!

I feel your presence like you are right next to me cosmic...can't explain it, but please keep it up!!  :sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineLux
    #2622790 - 04/30/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

No one can do anything to anyone, especially us! No human being has the power over me anymore to effect my spirit in any way which I do not want. If you were dampened by some of the members here take responsibility for it. I guarantee that it can in some way be traced back to ego which is our greatest enemy. If some of the members here have done something to lower your spirits find out how and why and thank them for it! Enemies are the spirit's most precious gifts, they make us strong. If what you know, you truly know then no one can touch it. Unlike faith, personal experience can never be torn down by anyone. Enemies provide us the chance to apply this experience and rejoice in what we know, yet feel a true sadness for those who don't. Truly cherish your enemies, find the biggest one you can who you believe, out of any of your enemies, would be able to effect you the most and feed their ego to no end with yours.

Ego is literally the substance that the sleep(or veil as you may call it) we have awoken from is made out of and there are so many enemies out there willing to tear it apart! Do not think for a second that we are now immune to falling back to that sleep, it could be the biggest mistake of your life. I can truly say I love you all, either simply for sharing that indestructible knowledge, or even more so for being an enemy willing to improve me like no one else could. Thank you all!

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: The Brilliance of You! [Re: Lux]
    #2622934 - 04/30/04 06:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I totally agree with you LUX,

I said, I felt that many here have become a bit withdrawn over time and that saddened me because I am not seeing alot of those who gave me such loving warm welcomes in most of the threads.
Indeed, I use them for a challenge. I'm okay-the hit I was reffering to was just exposing myself to a ton different energies in a 24 hour period. I am very clairsentient, prefer to stay open, and when I read words here, I also read the energy behind them- I've been feeeling all of you and I have to process all of those emotions that I let myself resonate with. That can bring me down a bit until I pull it back up to my comfort level. Some people have a comfort level of sadness or anger or fear and empath types pick all that up.

Something that helps when reading negative stuff is to shift gears out of judging it to be so and delve deeper with compassion to feel for where that negativity is coming from. When you can understand that it is the other person who is in pain it makes it's easier not to take anything personaly. It's something I practice when I remember too.

Warm hearted types are ussually highly empathetic. The cold hearted have no idea how difficult it is to be exposed to that vibration. I am not an advocate of putting energetic protection fields because i truly beleive their is nothing we need protection from save our own judgments.

It's my goal to be able to be openning exposed to the spectrum and have mastery over it. Its a work in progress. Compassion really is key.

I was going to post an article today on the virtue of the role of the demon- devils advocate- what you call an enemy. It talked about how we can grow by our encounters with them. A brilliant and empowering piece. Only I can't get it copied from my word file. I transfered it from a web-site and it won't let me copy it.

The above I wrote about before is really probably more related to bringing in more 5 and 6th dimen sional vibrations where fear can't vibrate.

Great addition LUX! Thanks for adding it!

love,
Cindy

OfflineLux
    #2622969 - 04/30/04 06:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cosmicchic said:
Something that helps when reading negative stuff is to shift gears out of judging it to be so and delve deeper with compassion to feel for where that negativity is coming from. When you can understand that it is the other person who is in pain it makes it's easier not to take anything personaly. It's something I practice when I remember too.

Definetly. Further more though, when you realize that people truly think they are awake when they obviously aren't it can be quite saddening and lonely. This is the only instance I will allow others to instill a sadness in me because it's a huge reminder.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds