Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinerepemon
journeyman
Re: Evolution [Re: psyka]
    #2641558 - 05/05/04 09:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yes and the sun is also directly related to a thing like gravitation for example, which causes the information of the sunlight to change. Now, the biggest source of gravitation is a black hole, where the laws of physical world cease to exist. Now, is the first source to the system of suns and everything a black hole?

Yahoo, I hope this starts a conversation about black holes :smile:

--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Evolution [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2644286 - 05/06/04 01:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I guess I agree, although (experience=learning=wisdom)=evolution works more on an individual level than on a species level. Am I right Shroomism?
For some cases though, you don't actually need to experience something yourself for you to be able to learn. For example Europeans learn of ttheir difficult experiences in History and all the wars that have been waged, and now Europeans (most of who haven't experienced war) have a particular taste for Peace. In fact the majority of intellectuals now say that inner-european conflicts are impossible events.
Well then, I guess I just answered my question: evolution of a species IS possible (at least from experience to learning) as long as there is data/information for it to be aware of the experiences of their ancestors. Of course i am talking spiritually here, because I'd also have to talk about the structural evolutions of society that have been influenced by History.
  (important fact: talking about evolution in its totality is something very very complex. I like to talk about spiritual evolution in particular because I believe that this aspect of evolution is becoming more and more critical and important today. Humanity might be in the learning phase, but it is indeed in need of wisdom. Help us wisdom!)
  So my resoning leads me to another question:
Being aware of the worldwide religious conflicts that have been waged ever since...well forever, shouldn't we be learning that religions are more a source of problems than a source of resolutions?
I think religions create a great force of friction in our movement towards wisdom. One of the resons that is, is cuz religiions give us comfort in the idea of death. For many people death is unbearable and religion helps them fade away this idea with  the words "afterlife", "heaven" or "hell". And I think that in the realm of the phase of learning of human evolution, there is acceptance of death.
Elizabeth Kubbler Ross, who accompanied lots of dying people in their last hours, noticed that there were 5 reoccuring stages that individuals who were victims of deadly illnesses went through:
1. Deny: the person refuses his death.He requests that his existence continues like before. He talks about his return home after he gets better.
2. Anger: He's revolted.He needs to find someone guilty of his situation.
3. Search of a deal: he asks for respite, to the doctor, to destiny, to God. He marks the calendar, "I want to live until X-mas".
4. Depression: his energy disappears. He renounces. He stops to fight.
5. Acceptance: in the units of palliative care, the one who is going to die asks to see the most beautiful paintings, to listen to the most beautiful music.

I say most ppl are stuck at stage 3.
But it seems that when you accept death, you want to take the most profit of being alive.  It sets your mind free, and you are able to learn, to listen, to see things and their true beauty, like the patients in stage 5.
Thus accepting death is transforming yourself. And in the words of Krishnamurti; "Transforming yourself is transforming the world, because the self is at the same time the product and the integral part of the total process of human existence."

There are a number of different reasons why humans are having a hard time evolving (most of them are psychological and Krishnumarti is my godfather of the description and the resoltion of these problems). But i am just going to talk about one more.
Its too bad tectonic plates have structured Earth the way it is. There are too many different nations, flags, too many different religions, too many different languages (in fact Einstein, before seriously getting into physics, was tempted to create a universal language). Instead of unifying, humans have a history of differenciation. This differenciation leads to intolerance, which i think is slowly beeing rooted out.
An idea just popped up. Following my tiny analysis of evolution (you could probly write a book of 3568 pages on it :smirk:), I'm tempted to say the states of France and Belgium are at the heart of human evolution, given that they are the chief creators of the European Union, that they are considered majorily laic (unreligious)by diplomatics, that Peace is favored by pretty much all of its population, and that tolerance is, in my view, widly ancred in everyone's mind.

America might scientifically help evolution, but not spiritually at all. Sorry for that.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Evolution [Re: Shroomism]
    #2651520 - 05/08/04 05:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I find that 2nd formula to be much more reasonable :smile:

Peace

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom