Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Florida man with Down syndrome died in hot car as caretaker slept off kratom "overdose" [Re: Fractal420]
    #26212655 - 09/27/19 04:59 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I drink kratom everyday of various strains. I also live 15 minutes from where this happened. Theres not a chance in hell kratom alone would make me sleep for two hours in a car in the FL heat.

Kava/Kratom bars are all over the place down here and the Tampa Times is at the fore front of bs kratom propaganda. They have run multiple stories of so called "kratom ODs" while leaving out facts like the people had other drugs in their system such as benzos or heroin or both, but still insisting it was the kratom that killed them. The AKA (American Kratom Association) has a bunch of articles about this on their site. Of the hundred and something supposed kratom deaths, only one or two the person only had kratom in their system. And of course none of the media publishers went back and published any corrections.

And btw, its not just fox news. As someone else mentioned, ALL of the corporate MSM outlets are bought and paid for and are pushing a particular agenda.

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (09/27/19 05:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Florida man with Down syndrome died in hot car as caretaker slept off kratom "overdose" [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #26212664 - 09/27/19 05:07 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Just my experience but every single person I have met or know in person that is a kratom user looks or clearly acts like a loser. I know more opiate addicts with their shit together. Maybe it's just my luck but I'd wager this kid was just one dopey fuck to begin with even without kratom.

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Florida man with Down syndrome died in hot car as caretaker slept off kratom "overdose" [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #26212695 - 09/27/19 05:55 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Every kratom user I know looks like a normal functioning person with their shit together many of which have been addicts at some point in their lives. I know a lot of people that drink it daily or close to it and none of them look like what you describe, at least not the ones that aren't using hard drugs as well. :shrug:

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Florida man with Down syndrome died in hot car as caretaker slept off kratom "overdose" [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26213159 - 09/27/19 10:16 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Just my experience but every single person I have met or know in person that is a kratom user looks or clearly acts like a loser. I know more opiate addicts with their shit together. Maybe it's just my luck but I'd wager this kid was just one dopey fuck to begin with even without kratom.

Perhaps theyre trying to detox? :shrug:
Not sure

I agree that this guy must have some issues

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Florida man with Down syndrome died in hot car as caretaker slept off kratom "overdose" [Re: Fractal420]
    #26213872 - 09/27/19 03:28 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Dudes hair is too light and fluffy to have been in a situation where he would have sweat like he was running a marathon in a sauna.  I bet he went into his apartment and just left dude in the van not realizing it was hot enough to kill him.... when questioned, “blame the drugs”.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Florida man with Down syndrome died in hot car as caretaker slept off kratom "overdose" [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #26213884 - 09/27/19 03:33 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Is it too soon to say both people got baked?

Invisibletrvptamine
P-Mx$$
Male

#26213904 - 09/27/19 03:40 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
I find kratom tends to be very different depending on form and strain. But i guess ultimately its part of the coffee family. I dont have personal experience with high doses really. So i dunno if red veins tend to go in the sedative or stimulant direction, perhaps even that depends on the person.

Again, i think the use of kratom Is NOT the real issue (I.e. The article is propaganda using a tragedy to say fuck kratom)

What if he just had some dabs and knew that wouldnt fly, so he just Said he took kratom? Cause when its something new (think "bath salts") the media tends to say "hey this person is blameless, but this drug is horrific and must be stopped" Or what if it was just a normal dose and there were other factors involved?

The media never acts like a more novel compound might be positive, they always try to slam it as some unknown danger.

We have already seen the telltale sign of the story changing from guns and suicide to just kratom

Agreed. This is definitely a smear article against kratom.

For though I really dont find any strain of kratom all that stimulating at all. And pretty much all strains feel the same to me (i dont know if thats because I take such large doses or if its because my kratom vendor sells the same kratom as a bunch of different strains).

I agree with what someone said earlier though. The only time kratom has made me pass out was the first time I ever took it. Ever since then if I accidentally take too much it just gives me eye wiggles and makes me nauseous.

--------------------

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Florida man with Down syndrome died in hot car as caretaker slept off kratom "overdose" [Re: trvptamine]
    #26213918 - 09/27/19 03:47 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

I really don't think there's someone pulling strings behind this to make it a smear on kratom i really believe the news is just that retarded and so are the people who tune in.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Florida man with Down syndrome died in hot car as caretaker slept off kratom "overdose" [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26213957 - 09/27/19 04:05 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Is it too soon to say both people got baked?

... :illjustgothrowup:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder