Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: chibiabos]
    #26215851 - 09/28/19 11:17 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Meanwhile we breate in all sorts of air pollution.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBph
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Fractal420]
    #26217532 - 09/29/19 05:38 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Quote:

sk8fast said:
Quote:

Bph said:
That's why I like good old bubble hash and flowers grown in soil.

Fuck yes bubble hash is better tasting and has a much better high than BHO:awehigh:

I disagree there but it sure is much more simple to smoke. Id say the best alternative to bho are things like this
For me. Honestly, the Main thing is 1) hash is pretty ha(r)sh it seems to me and 2) not many carry regular hash anymore

Smokes exactly like good hash, but has a very similar effect to strong bho (i just hit it thru the bong like weed, usually mixed with regular nug). Its got flower, its got oil, its got kief. Full entourage but without the need for a rig. I dont live in a legal state so these arent easy to come across, but for you guys in cali or colo, you can just pick up a jar of moonrocks

For me, i dont even try to seek these out, tho i do know one guy that gets em. i just alternate between shatter, flower, and some edibles occassionally (they tend to be really strong, so i cant function the same way with edibles as just dabs and weed). Really if you get good flower, theres not much to complain about. I like to dab but i still see it as a luxury (tho when i dab alot, i get used to it and never wanna run out, lol). Weed i havent let myself run out of for a long, long time (not counting vacations and such)

Bubble hash has the flavor of the flowers it came from and is as clean as the flowers it came from. This piticular Puck was made with the trim of some blueberry diesel. The bud was grown in soil amended with compost and worm castings. Throw some water and ice in a bucket with your trim. Blend that shit up real good and run it through some bags. It's far from full melt. You can't take one "dab" and get so high you think the cops are gonna bust down your door. But I'm old. I don't want to be so high I'm scared. I just want my bowl to last long enough to get around the circle with some tasty smoke still in it. Oh. And I dont want popcorn lung or whatever. Don't trust shit from China. I dated a Taiwanese girl for 3 years and we spent a lot of time visiting her parents. They won't even use disposable chopsticks from China cause they have zero regulations on what kind of shit they put in the glue. And that's for something Chinese citizens eat with. They def don't give a fuck what Americans are smoking.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Bph]
    #26217550 - 09/29/19 06:05 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

At first it was confusing to me how much momentum the news etc was getting with so much hella blatant misinformation until I started jumping on forums and seeing how little people know about vaping and how to do it correctly.

For you Shroomery News people, it’s every bit as ludicrous as all these drug articles that get posted here where it’s almost like a game to see how many facts they get incorrect.  It’s ridiculous, it really is.  It makes me wonder if any subject they write about is ever correct.  It puts into context just how easy it was for the 4chan people to post the most ridiculous stuff and have it go viral.

@bph, I agree with the China thing, it’s wild west over there.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Amanita86]
    #26217664 - 09/29/19 07:19 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

China? What about china? You mean like chinese vape oils?

Cause hopefully theyre not selling anything else. Though those fake vape sites commonly have one particular edible that ive found locally and it do NOTHING. Supposed to be 50mg each, i had like 150mg, not a thing! Usually i feel 35mg for sure and 75 gets me good wiith edibles, i tend not to go beyond 100mg

I found a real version of the same edibles and it was a much smaller package, but exact same labels and everything to the tee. But these actually kick ass (the fake ones come in a huge, ziplock size package almost. The real ones come in these tiny packages

On the left, the big package is bullshit. And i see it for sale as the only edible on the same places as the fake chinese kingpens and all that. On the right, those are some kickass edibles. Ive even seen them copy those same sour rings but the package was also huge and those were some sketchy edibles where it said "250mg" but there was a sticker over it saying 500. So someone got some real sour rings but made one pack into 2

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (09/29/19 08:25 AM)

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Fractal420]
    #26218084 - 09/29/19 10:43 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

China is the home of clones.  They counterfeit everything.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Bph]
    #26218105 - 09/29/19 10:51 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Lol popcorn lung

Don't buy oil you don't know whats in it.  Problem solved.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26218718 - 09/29/19 03:43 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Problem never started

:volcano:

Or some nice shatter with an enail

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Failboat]
    #26219573 - 09/30/19 04:50 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Quirkmeister92 said:
If you gotta have concentrates on the go just use an atomizer. Fuck the entire cartridge concept. Nobody needs to pay extra money for cut product and extra platic waste. I don't know why people think they're getting a hookup when the cart costs less than the raw oil.:rolleyes:

I don't understand that either, I have two vape pens. The atomizers dont last that long but it still must be cheaper than cartridges. I don't understand people who need cherry flavored thc vape, I only want my smoke or vape to taste like Cannabis. I am against any additives, since I just vape pure shatter I am looking at this thing and figure that is a good policy. Hopefully they don't find vaping itself is the problem.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: viraldrome]
    #26219898 - 09/30/19 08:55 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Not all atomizers are made equal, but yeah if you do it right they should be cheaper over time. If you want cherry flavor then find a cherry flavored strain. If vaping inherently was the problem we would have noticed over the last decade. On the flip-side a bad atomizer can fuck you up pretty bad, but obviously an exposed element that's black and crusty is not right. Blows me away how these people ignore the warning signs as their breathing becomes labored over time. It's not like their first puff puts em in the ICU... Don't be stupid.:smoker:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Failboat]
    #26221944 - 10/01/19 07:59 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Yocan Evolve XL

Great atomizer for dabs

Same company makes one that you plug into your bong and instead of a pen, its a pretty functional cheap enail.

Like really nice clouds. And while they taste as terpy as they should, and get you nice and high, i can use in the bathroom and it doesnt smell like "cannabis"

Its crazy that like 85% of concentrate sales are c02 pens (and thats just legal stuff) with only a small amount being shatter. Which is about half the price per g of these stupid pens.

OT but i loved that south park episode featuring Med Men and about trying to stop home grow, shit that was on point

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBph
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: NBC: Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tained with hydrogen cyanide [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26221966 - 10/01/19 08:11 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Lol popcorn lung

Don't buy oil you don't know whats in it.  Problem solved.

That's exactly what I do. Don't even buy the shit. It's cool. It's convenient. But I didn't make it. I don't understand it. And I know it hurts my throat when I smoke one all day so it's a pass for me. Oh and they are stupid expensive. Even at 30$ for a one gram cart is pretty high for me.  I smoke a lot. Ill blow through one of those in a day. 30-50$ a day is herion prices.

InvisibleBph
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26221976 - 10/01/19 08:16 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
China? What about china? You mean like chinese vape oils?

Cause hopefully theyre not selling anything else. Though those fake vape sites commonly have one particular edible that ive found locally and it do NOTHING. Supposed to be 50mg each, i had like 150mg, not a thing! Usually i feel 35mg for sure and 75 gets me good wiith edibles, i tend not to go beyond 100mg

I found a real version of the same edibles and it was a much smaller package, but exact same labels and everything to the tee. But these actually kick ass (the fake ones come in a huge, ziplock size package almost. The real ones come in these tiny packages

On the left, the big package is bullshit. And i see it for sale as the only edible on the same places as the fake chinese kingpens and all that. On the right, those are some kickass edibles. Ive even seen them copy those same sour rings but the package was also huge and those were some sketchy edibles where it said "250mg" but there was a sticker over it saying 500. So someone got some real sour rings but made one pack into 2

Yes. Maybe I'm misinformed but I thought all the stuff you use to make vape came from China. And I live in what will be the last state to legalize it. If you get a cart here and it didn't come in the mail from freinds or family it's probably fake or whatever. And I'd assume Chinese people are counterfeiting the carts with their synthetic cannabinoids to fill the market here.

InvisibleBph
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26221980 - 10/01/19 08:17 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Anywho. Bout to roast me some hash and do this day. Stay safe out there vape God's.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26224185 - 10/02/19 08:12 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Youre not wrong, altho the synthetic cannabinoid vape carts are rare. Ive heard of a couple confirmed stories but in general they dont even bother, they sometimes have no thc or some tiny hemp amount and just lots of flavor, and of course who knows what else

And be careful with those future edibles, i see them alot. Theyre easy to fake and ive seen at least 2 fake versions. Also they say 8g net weight but i weighed a piece and just one piece is 8g :shrug: even for the real ones. But i know sometimes edibles themselves arent made properly (i read only 17% are the listed dose, some above, some below, i would say those futures were just a shitty batch, but since i see them all over fake vape sites, id avoid Future Strips in particular). But like i said and that pic showed, the small bag is real and theyre some great 50mg candy

But its weird cause it seems to me Future is the most well known preroll company, as well as moonrock jars and other products that def are dank

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

#26224844 - 10/02/19 12:48 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Good god edibles are certainly a DIY kind of avenue. It's so easy to make em so long as you do a little research. Oil is so cheap and premade edibles are so expensive. Bouta whip up some cocoa krispies right now. Hell the box even has the recipe printed on it, just add decarb oil to your butter.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies