Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePotIsYourFriend
Pot Inspector

Is Sporeworks not taking orders anymore
    #2616968 - 04/29/04 02:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

cant buy anything...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Is Sporeworks not taking orders anymore [Re: PotIsYourFriend]
    #2620202 - 04/30/04 05:55 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Some people have difficulty using our JAVA based shopping cart due to browser compatibility, but we are definitely still open and taking orders.

Instructions for placing your order through the mail using our text based catalogue can be found at www.sporeworks.com/order.html

If you send email to custserv@sporeworks.com then we'll be able to supply additional instructions and a phone number where you can place your order on the phone.

Thanks!

InvisibleDrinkAbsinthe
enthusiast
 User Gallery
Re: Is Sporeworks not taking orders anymore [Re: psilocyber]
    #2620368 - 04/30/04 08:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

according to my research and others, 10% of internet users don't use javascript, and about 15% don't use a java compiler/vm.... you should switch to something that doesn't use java or javascript.

i just bought a new computer and it does not have a java VM pre-installed... and for some reason when I click 'install' it errors out [and don't really care enough to figure it out because i hate java]...meaning I can't shop at your site.

--------------------
$10 Absinthe Kits at www.drinkabsinthe.com

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Loc: Throughout the world
Re: Is Sporeworks not taking orders anymore [Re: DrinkAbsinthe]
    #2620380 - 04/30/04 08:17 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ive never used Java before in my life,and i dont have it installed.So does that mean I wouldnt be able to order from you guys?

--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Is Sporeworks not taking orders anymore [Re: ButterNut]
    #2620888 - 04/30/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

With our current JAVA based shopping cart system some customers will not be able to directly place orders through the website. However, we offer phone support for orders as well, so if you write to the email address above we would be happy to provide you with our phone number and call-in times to talk with you and take your order information directly and securely over the phone. We are usually here to take calls during normal business hours Mon-Fri. How many other companies can offer you that type of support?

We also have the text based catalogue, linked above, which shows prices and shipping information for ordering from us via mail with cash, money orders, or checks.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Is Sporeworks not taking orders anymore [Re: psilocyber]
    #2620905 - 04/30/04 10:28 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

java is pure evil

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

InvisibleDrinkAbsinthe
enthusiast
 User Gallery
Re: Is Sporeworks not taking orders anymore [Re: onetime]
    #2622278 - 04/30/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I do hate java too.  I am not trying to put your methods down or anything... but personally if I were to order I would rather do it on the internet.  I have passed up wholesale opportunities simply because I hate talking on the phone.  Especially in your line of products, I dunno how many people would want to order psilocybe spores via the telephone, just because they would be nervous.  Not only that, but via the internet is more secure... you can't offer SSL encryption over the phone :wink:

--------------------
$10 Absinthe Kits at www.drinkabsinthe.com

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: Is Sporeworks not taking orders anymore [Re: PotIsYourFriend]
    #2623838 - 04/30/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Java plays havoc on my mozilla sometimes, particularly the structure of that shopping cart system that you guys have sporeworks (was some time ago, probably is ok now). No disrespect intended though, I would recommend you guys to anybody. Just I had to go use internet explorer to have it work a little better.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order