Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Coir

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDr3
Stranger
 User Gallery

Is this contam or bruising? Blue/greenish on bulk sub
    #26199565 - 09/20/19 05:11 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Greetings friends. This is my first ever bulk grow, it is coir and WBR, species is thai samuensis. So after a moderately succesful first flush, The tub has gone blue/greenish which I suspect must be contamination.

But I also read that harvesting can make the sub go blueish on certain spots, so perhaps you can confirm whether I should throw it.

The tub was unmodified and humidity pretty high, spawn was 2 months old when I started the tubs (I had some problems with the full colonization of the jars) so maybe this is the cause of the whole mess.

I am happy with my first flush though, not  abad start. Anyway, pics:

after harvest

and this one is two days later:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTerax
Proud Home Owner
I'm a teapot

Loc: Springfield
Re: Is this contam or bruising? Blue/greenish on bulk sub [Re: Dr3]
    #26199636 - 09/20/19 05:45 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Trich.

OfflineDr3
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Is this contam or bruising? Blue/greenish on bulk sub [Re: Terax]
    #26508668 - 02/28/20 07:48 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Hi, I didnt want to start a new thread, so long story short here I got another tube, this is Golden Teacher, 2 flushes yielding around 45gr dried.

It's from MS syringe, I have now moved to agar so hopefully next time I'll get even better results. Anyhow, the tube now looks like the ones I had a couple months ago, and it seems to me Im getting trich. Could I get any confirmation so I can toss it right away?

Thank you as always.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Coir

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation