Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecosmicchic
My Apologies
    #2619729 - 04/30/04 01:35 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I went to bed wondering "how did gnostic find me to be arrogant?" Then the Pleaidian posse chimed in to give me a swift kick in the ass. They said, "Stuff you know is common knowledge to you now but it is not to a lot of people and you can't go running around in a place of forgetting that. (I'm poorly grounded) THINK back to when you first heard of us and things that happened that were way far out to you and how freaked out you were and of those you knew, who we were commom to, that you judged as being arrogant." So we took a walk down memory lane and I'm sorry for any insensitivity I demonstrated. I should know better and I was reminded of that.

I had just come from a two message boards where pleadian talk was flying and didn't stop to check myself at the door here. I am sorry and I will tone it down. I want to do a post on my first experience with them that will be easier to relate to then my just blurting stuff out like everyone knows this stuff.

Love,
cindy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: My Apologies [Re: cosmicchic]
    #2619778 - 04/30/04 01:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Please don't apologize.  You are new.  I have been attacked for my beliefs.  I came in spouting, too.  Granted, not blazing like you did, but WTF do you have to apologize for???

In my opinion, if someone comes here and brazenly states their beliefs, I will either ask them about those beliefs, or not respond at all.  Why attack? 

In my further opinion, you are owed an apology.  You'll never get one.  :grin:  That's okay.  Who needs one, right?

I love the fact that people have different beliefs.  It makes the world a much more interesting place. 

I like your beliefs.  I like the way you express them.  Even if what you believe isn't true, you at least talk about them as if YOU believe them to be true.  You make me feel like I can touch them.  Very cool.

Stick around.  Don't leave.  It's very nice, imo, to have someone with different beliefs on this forum.  Much more entertaining.

Up until now, we've had skepticism and religion.  Well, I guess we had Pleiadism (sp?), but  didn't know that Shroomism was a Pleiadist (sp?).  He must have talked about that before I came here. 

So now we have Pleiadists here.  Cool, in my mind.  :grin:

Oh, I almost forgot to say:  You don't sound arrogant.  I think that sometimes people attack others with words like that when they feel threatened.  I really didn't "feel" you were being arrogant.

And with all due respect to Markos, whose words I love to read.  Markos, no disrespect intended at all.  I just didn't see her as arrogant.  I saw her as just stating what she believed. 

If she had come in saying we were all fucked up for believing what we believe, and that what she believed was the way to go, then that would be arrogant.  She didn't do that.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Edited by Frog (04/30/04 02:01 AM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2619780 - 04/30/04 02:01 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

PM's are your private messages within the forum. When you have one, there will be a flashing mail icon near the top of any page on the forum. And you got one from me, so it should be there. :wink:

Anyways, stick around! You have quite the refreshing perspective. :laugh:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2619791 - 04/30/04 02:13 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

:nonono:

all you did was speak your mind

dont put so much emphasis on it.  just take it in stride.  sit back, relax, it's all good! being at a comp all day can be tiring though. if you can go outside and walk!!  walking is fantatic.  :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Anonymous

#2620269 - 04/30/04 07:10 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

dont worry, i totally understand how you feel.  speak your mind always, dont worry about people who judge...they dont understand half the shit you realize(yet)....like you said its common knowledge(heh, even common SENSE by now) to u, but to them its all new still.  everybody will get 'there' eventually.  :heart:

love ya!

OfflineLux
    #2620313 - 04/30/04 07:44 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I believe the root of the problem is the inadequacy of language. You express yourself in words that best suit what you are trying to say. Others do not have the experience to link with the words and in trying to make sense of your string of words come up with something very foreign and most likely far astray from how you meant it. Everything you have said thus far(at this point I have only read half way through your original thread) I have been able to validate with and understand. When you make references to ET's and aliens I think of spirit guides. When you make reference to other worlds, I think of the spirit world, not physically other worlds. My path, or better put the terms I have applied to my path derive mainly from native american beliefs and shamanism. I believe our two paths are aspects of truth but it is very easy to misunderstand when you are trying to understand through words alone with no experience to found it on which is what has happened on this forum.

I have read a couple pages so far from a link that you provided(http://www.pleiadianstar.com/) and just as I stated in your other thread(the smaller one), everything I have been able to identify with but when reading it and taking it at face value, without founding it on my understand it is very easy to see why people are so skeptical. When people read me saying things as spirit guides and the spirit world from my above paragraph they will shrug it off because it is part of the consensual reality of man(at least western man) that that stuff is bogus new age/tribal crap. There is only one thing that I disagree with you on. You have mentioned a few times that faith is necessary... to quote someone: "The destruction of faith is the beginning of evolution".

I look foward to speaking with you.

Anonymous

Re: My Apologies [Re: Lux]
    #2620346 - 04/30/04 08:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I believe the root of the problem is the inadequacy of language. You express yourself in words that best suit what you are trying to say. Others do not have the experience to link with the words and in trying to make sense of your string of words come up with something very foreign and most likely far astray from how you meant it. 

this is a good point, and very true, lux  :thumbup: great insight

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #2620394 - 04/30/04 08:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dont sweat it. Takes a while to get a feel for the pacing in here.

Btw i smell a puppet.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Offlineturboturd
stragler

#2620441 - 04/30/04 08:39 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

no need for appologies.

btw, shroomnoob, which puppet do you smell?....  :wink:

--------------------
'In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti'

don't wig out on the turd.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: My Apologies [Re: Frog]
    #2623229 - 04/30/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Frog, I just have to say once again that you kick major ass :laugh:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #2623650 - 04/30/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think you take into consideration that some people here hold things sacred and beloved. In your last response to a light hearted post of mine you aggressively insulted what I hold dear. My co-workers and others would never say that to my face out of simple manners.

--------------------

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: My Apologies [Re: Zahid]
    #2623761 - 04/30/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Zahid,

You mean Me like many others here who don't take into account how sacred and dear the pleadians are to me. From what everyone is telling me here- it's okay to have your beliefs nit picked and criticized and scrutinized on this forum. Silver said thats how it works here and everyone said no apologies are neccesary. None the less, I made one the other day to anyone I may have offended and even that wasn't good enough for you?

I never even directed anything at you personally. I don't even know you. My comments were directed at religions who do not demonstrate compassion.

I honestly responded to a stement you made about all religions having a foundation based on comapassion. Many christian faiths ban homosexuals. You said they all have a foundations of compassion. You love Allah- and are compassionate- Great wish all Muslims were. Like I mentioned you are probably one of the few who who hold religions together.

Tell me why women are being beaten and killed everyday in the name of Allah and where the compassionate base is in that? I could go on and on questioning 80% of all religions on that one. I just came from reading an article that made me sick. This man in Saudi Arabia was beating his wife in front of their 7 year old making her pray to allah before she died and he left her for dead because she didn't obey him as Allah ordered her to. Thank God she lived and went to the press and it made global news. Now more women are coming out and suing their husbands for attempted murder there. Do you feel what I feel right now? Are you a repressed women or a mother? Are you going to tell me compassionate did that?

Help me understand this Zahid because I don't right now.

Perhaps, that is the question I should've asked of you in the first place.

Love,
Cindy

Edited by cosmicchic (04/30/04 10:57 PM)

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2624801 - 05/01/04 07:31 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Cindy, I think you rock.. you're doing a DAMN good job as a spiritual person holding their own against "the critics" so to speak.

While apologies are not always needed on this forum, the more important aspect of the post that started this thread was the explanation, not the apology. Apologies are all fine and dandy, but they don't get you anywhere without an explanation. (Which you provided quite nicely, I must say)

It's hard to exist in a place where everyone around you is a critic to your beliefs. But that is the planet we live on, and it such diversity is found in all facets of it, including this message board.

So keep it up, you're doing good.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: My Apologies [Re: Frog]
    #2624844 - 05/01/04 07:51 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Read the posts again counsellor. I did not use the word "arrogant." That is one interpretation - a conventional interpretation based upon an emotional response. I said "ego-inflated" - a clinical evaluation because of all the possible avenues of interpretation (literal, mythological, philosophical, cosmological, religious, metaphorical) the clinical view was the 'best fit.' The material in question was not put forth as theory, nor offered for comment, but was 'pontificated' with all the airs of infallibility.

For so many Shroomerites who rail at the doctrines and dogmas of traditional religions, it was amazing how immediate was the acceptance of such a huge display of bizarre ideation. It makes me wonder how many secretive silver suited suicidal subjects like the California cult of some years back lurk here. This schema is way weirder than any of the ancient Gnostic myths that early Christianity was challenged with.

I'll end with this: When, for example, Christians and Muslims seek dialogue, they tactfully avoid differences which can never be reconciled such as the the crucifixion of Jesus in the Bible's version and in the Qu'ranic perspective.There is no solution to these differences, and the differences virtually define the difference between Christianity and Islam as separate religions. One need not be a scholar, only considerate of others. The blatent disregard for such sensitive religious issues can come from childish naivete, or boorish ignorance, or fundamentalist fanaticism, or complete disregard for common manners, or ego-inflation due to a manic state, paranoid personality or schizophrenia, paranoid type. I ruled out the first four possibilities and confronted the individual on the basis of a negative mental condition because I don't enjoy being subsumed by such psyches, and I have the ability to remain clinically detached from such 'alien' influences, so I call it as I see it. BTW, the treatment of certain 'personality organizations' necessitates a confrontational approach. I stay out of individual's delusions. If you were requesting my presence in a courtroom as an expert in my field (which I have done as far back as '84) in order to prove your point and win your case for the truth of a matter, I bet you'd be seeing things quite differently. My apology would then have to be: "I'm very sorry if you disagree, but my job is to check delusional thinking, and to demonstrate sound reality-testing (or the lack thereof) in the interest of mental health." What would I apologize for here since my intention was not to hurt someone's feelings, but to confront falsehood? If someone lies to you counsellor, and you know the truth, do YOU apologize for stating it??

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: My Apologies [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #2625644 - 05/01/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Gnostic,

My apologies for mis quoting you. You judged me as being self inflated not arrogant. That makes everything better now. Glad we cleared that up. I would agree that my head and heart are vastly inflated with ideas and knowings that spark my never ending curiousities and mechanics about the mysteries of the cosmos and human behavior. Guilty as charged. Throw the book at her judge.
So, if we were in a court room, how would you sentence me? Stoning? lock me up in prison or a mental ward? Electric chair? Crucify me?

Anyone feeling like a modern day witch hunt is going on here? I've done this before- I've been stoned in past lives for talking bout Christ, burned at the stake for using herbal remedies to heal people. This really is becoming old hat for me and rather boorish-but I am doing my best to have fun with it.

People here did not say to me, "I blindly accept all you say" as you implied they did. They said such things as, "I agree with some of what you say or I share in some of the same thoughts and understandings. This would mean that most of them already felt the same about things as I did and we were enjoying the resonation with each other- Bigggggggg difference. I suppose that is a punishable crime in your book as well.

It would seem that people who do not approach life by your methods of discernment and scrutiny are all ready to join up with James Jones. Oh, wait, he's dead. Hmmmmmmmm kool Aid anyone?

My bet is that most of these people who share in a lot of the same thoughts and feelings as I do think cults are ridiculous and not only would not join one, but would be better suited for assiting people in the rehabilitation of why they felt the need to join one. Anyone here who resonates with me is a liberator, of the imprisonments of the self and others.

In your last paragragh, you said that people who avoid differences because they can never be reconciled need not be a scholar to be considerate of others. I agree with that for those who can't however those types ussually choose war instead to reconcile their differences. War reconciles nothing which is why this world is yet not at peace with itself.

It is my beleif that all difference can be reconciled by those who choose to understand each other by searching for common ground with the hearty application of honoring the free will forgiven of all others. I beleive , peace will rule the day here on earth in the coming ages. I suppose that is yet another one of my over inflated ideas? It's just awful what goes on in my head- ideas of peace and freedom-terrible stuff indeed. Pass out the stones everybody-lets get that witch!

And to use your code of ethics, I feel that there has been a blatent disregard for such SENSITIVE COSMIC ISSUES that have come from a childish, naivete, or boorish ignorance, or fundamnetalist fanaticism, orcomplete disregard for common manners, or ego-inflatation due to a manic state, paranoid personality or schizophrenia, paranoid types demonstrated here as well.

We agree on this.

Sounds to me like your job isn't to check for delusional thinking but rather to be the judge of it. Whos ego is the over-inflated one and who made you the judge of what is delusion and what is not? I suppose if you were the judge of someone who beleived the world was round back in the day it use to be flat- they would of been delusional as well. I rest my case. To be so quick to judge what truly is or not until you have circumanativated the globe for yourself my friend. I am an explorer and have been to places your eyes have yet to see.

I asked you to re-create something with me "in theory" looking to share common ground with you here. You said in another post you were here to re-create. You blew my offer totally off to seek common ground and opted to stay in resistance of me instead of acceptance.

If you are jealous of any attention I recieved here then maybe you should consider being a way shower of a way that appeals to people versus judging peoples mental psyches- I mean God- this is board where most people use pyschedelics and you feel it's your job to judge mental pyschi conditions here? Good Luck! You indeed have your work cut out for you. Looks like more of you are getting locked up by Gnostic then just me. I may be locked up in your mind, but I am free in mine.

Gnostic, I have a legion of light beings feeding me here-Most often when I sit and type - I can call upon millions to stand behind me in support of what I know to be so or should I say that my head and heart are over inflated with them, their light and love. You have outdated books to stand on written by mere mortals. In my "delusions" I have the immortals who see all. Keep coming at me if you desire to. I will just keeping infusing this board with more light in reply. Thats my job Gnostic, it's what I do.

BTW, I'm up on current psychology books and beyond them. Do you know how many psychiatrists that are now using not just hypnotherapy to access such things as past lifes for healing. There are some really progressive ones out there using Quantum XXroid Consciousness Interface technology to access sub space through the use of frequncies to modulate patterns for healing? Oh Yes, technology invented by a NASA Nuclear physisist here from the future. You read to me like you just came out of the stone ages.

In love and fun,
Cindy

--------------------
In Interiore Homine Habitat Veritas

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #2626953 - 05/01/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was addressing Frog incidentally, but it is a public forum, so I have read your response. Just so you know, paranoia has TWO faces: Inflation and Persecution. After all, one has to be pretty important for 'Them' to be after one. What I would do after evaluating, which is CLINICAL judgement, NOT legal-punitive judgement is do OFFER recommendations to client, client's family, or even magistrate (incidentally, I have kept people out of prison by convincing the judge that treatment was the better course).

As to our dialogue: no, I am not jealous. I have a life in real space-time, as I told you, this board is recreational for me. However, there are times when it is difficult for me not to respond to ideology in the manner in which I have. I also believe that I am illuminating others as I become illumined myself. However, you will not hear that I am some kind of 'light-bearer,' because that is something that only others can legitimately apply to me when I have helped them - not a title to apply to myself. That would be opposite of genuine humility, and the pride (inflation) of considering oneself to be such a 'light-bearer' is what the myth of Lucifer is all about, psychologically taken, which MEANS 'light bearer.' You have "immortals" looking over you? You are conversant with your past lives? Any other possible explanations for the phenomena you are referring to?

You are "up on current psychology books and beyond them" - really? You are going to lecture a Clinical Hypnotherapist with almost 20 years of experience about what is being done with hypnotherapy without it even occurring to you that the person you're addressing just MIGHT know a bit more than you do? One-sided inflational thinking. Paranoia, Delusions of Grandeur. Don't listen to me, go share your thoughts with a psychotherapist of your choosing, perhaps an unconventional thinker. This dialogue is NOT AN ATTACK ON YOU, but I think you know that. I'd be totally surprised if you really never heard any of this from anyone else. I'm finished with our public dialogue. Feel free to PM me if you so desire. It's Saturday night and we're going out. See ya.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: My Apologies [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #2626984 - 05/01/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well spoken Gnostic.

You see, here is where I am sane. I wouldn't share those thoughts with a phychiatrist. I know how crazy I sound here to many. When I write on message boards like this, I think I am sharing with friends who can relate to a lot of stuff. When I leave these boards, I am just Cindy, mother and house wife, love windsurfing and gardening and tennis- quite normal. I don't talk about this stuff off the boards- I talk about mundane things like everyone else does out my front door- mortgage rates, vacation spots, what dentist do you use, ya know.

These boards are my place to open up and be free from all the confines of social dos and dont's and judgments. I'm having fun playing with diverse energies here.

I would never want for any of this play to get so serious that we can't hang in peace together.

If I were to have to always talk sane and rational here I wouldn't come here because thats what I do when I am off the boards.

I know I push buttons and have had mine pushed. We can all learn alot about ourselves from the occasional button push.

Hugs Gnostic!

I understand where your comin from and wanted to write this in the hopes you may understand where I am coming from as well.

Love,
Cindy

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2627269 - 05/02/04 06:46 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

:shocked:
:shocked:
:smirk:
:tongue2:
:wink:
:grin:

This thread.. was awesome.

Edited by JacquesCousteau (05/02/04 06:48 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale