Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSensiLite
Stranger
Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone?
    #26195370 - 09/18/19 09:14 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Hello, I'm curious if there are anyone else with Aphantasia that likes tripping since it might sound like a waste of time. Also interested to hear if anyone got "cured" and how they did it.

Aphantasia means you can't visualize anything when eyes closed, it's  all black. Took me 30 years to realize that most people actually see things when they talk about visualizing this or that. Go to youtube if you're not sure what i mean.

Anyways, to the point. I have had dozens of trips on mushrooms, done the 6g dose in total darkness in bed with shpongle blasting in my headphones, no visuals whatsoever, there's just complete blackness. My friend was literally floored by 3,5g of the same mushrooms. I've done LSD countless times, really enjoying the 500-600 doses, zero closed eye visuals. Triple normal dose of 2cb..same story.

Only with DMT I've had some sort of success although quite faint. I found myself inside a weird dome with a diameter of approximately 20meter and there was this 30cm spinning ball on light on some sort of pole in the middle.

Back to LSD which is my favourite, I get all the normal body highs and music is such a pleasure to listen to. Also get some open eye visuals although not anything like my friends describe, I would more describe it like more vivid colours and some ultra HD sight which is very pleasant. The walls might move a bit if i concentrate but nothing major to talk about. With mushrooms everything would often turn into a slight purple tint and so on.

Also I love playing Vr games on 450+ since my mind seem to activate some 1000x Anti-alias system, it's literally almost like being transported to another reality, that's how real it looks for me.

Guess I'm curious if there are others out there like me?
Not sure if this is a blessing or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSensiLite
Stranger
Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: SensiLite]
    #26195390 - 09/18/19 09:25 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Here's a simple explanation of the "condition".

InvisibleStygianKnight
A Mushroom

#26195556 - 09/18/19 11:11 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I find it fascinating as I’m the opposite, I think heavily in visualization and closing my eyes often shows slowly spreading rings of light, which I presume are actually waves of a base signal in my visual cortex.  It sometimes makes it a pain to see in the dark.

If you’re looking for more visuals a suggestion is to mix a bit of MDMA with your mushrooms or LSD, the sertonogenic rush from MDMA seems to enhance the visual effects.  I’m not sure it will work for you, but it cranks the visuals up to 11 for me even on smaller doses.

Excessive pot use can reduce the lights behind closed eyes, and Gaba enhancers like Alcohol or GHB enhance the effect on the come down, sometimes to the point where I can’t sleep from the flashing lights.

Offlineoceanman
Stranger

Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: StygianKnight]
    #26195655 - 09/18/19 12:07 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

That sounds more like HPPD to me which I have to the lesser extent.Though it may have some connection to visualization cause I noticed that my visualizations in the minds eye are a lot more vivid and...trippier after partaking in the use of all those psychedelics though I'm confident that DXM also played a part in the process too.

Edited by oceanman (09/18/19 12:08 PM)

OfflineSensiLite
Stranger
Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: StygianKnight]
    #26195825 - 09/18/19 01:39 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

StygianKnight, that's a good tip but already tested MDMA on it's own and also the Hippyflip with mushrooms. No Visuals but nevertheless very enjoyable for a couple hours until comedown. Actually got so horrible depressed for two days after mdma both times i decided never again.

Might have to look more into DMT, it's just a bit hard to get around here but i have a feeling "pharmahuasca" might do the trick since freebase put me in that place. Maybe it's proof that the DMT dimension actually is as real as many believe :grin:

Edited by SensiLite (09/18/19 01:40 PM)

InvisibleStygianKnight
A Mushroom

#26195869 - 09/18/19 02:09 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting, and yes that’s unfortunately a common side effect for many people with MDMA.

If you haven’t I would recommend checking out any one of the many books by Oliver Sacks, especially The Minds Eye.  He was a neuroscientist dealing in both disorders and just the variety of different brains.  In it he discusses a few different case studies including how some people who go blind seem to lose their internal vision and ‘minds eye’ while others seem to have it enhanced and use their other senses to infer an internal image of a situation

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#26195883 - 09/18/19 02:14 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I was once at a Tibetan Buddhist lecture about a form of meditation.
One woman asked after the lecture how she would be expected to visualize if she never ever visualized.
She declared that she was non-visual, and never ever had any visual experiences that were out of the ordinary open eyed experience of the world.

The bikkhu that was giving instruction asked her to think of an elephant in India.

Then he asked her what color the elephant was, and if there was anything on its back.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#26195886 - 09/18/19 02:17 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

DMT is the strongest psychedelic, which is why it’s so short.
Ayahuasca doesn’t even go as deep as DMT. Mushrooms are DMT, except they last longer, and aren’t as strong or potent. That’s why you need the highest dose possible, way more than 5 or 10 dried gs, to not only get the “full” experience but to make it more akin to DMT.
LSD is also like DMT and psilocybin, except it’s more based in reality rather than dreamlike. However, if you take a high enough dose, you will pass out or white out for hours while it shows you stuff, and entities appear too (with me at least). Sometimes they’re like jungle or forest spirits, like with aya or even mushrooms, but sometimes they’re also, like, aliens or “extradimensional mathematicians who designed the algorithms the universe runs on”, or like shadow people.
DMT is still my favorite, has always been the most fascinating, but people ruined it with their assumptions and attitude.
I think most people think it’s like heroin or Valium, or can’t comprehend the transcendental beauty is causes or induces in your head. Even if you write about it, they can’t. No art does it justice, it’s impossible, but Pablo Amaringo’s paintings look close enough to it (ayahuasca, which doesn’t get go as deep as smoked DMT).
I listened to music on LSD+weed once, but a song I made started playing, then it made me depressed and like I should kill myself (the acid started to feel like “meth” at that point). 30-minutes an hour later, I whited out, and was able to move the next day. I was also walking around my apt the whole time, and watching TV, but that may have been a dream or vision. After that it was like “orange sunshine”, and I felt great.

--------------------

OfflineSensiLite
Stranger
Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: Blabble40]
    #26195925 - 09/18/19 02:49 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks all for the insights.
StygianKnight, I'll check out Oliver Sacks, seems interesting. Found some long talks on youtube with the guy about that particular book.

Blabble40, I've heard it's pretty common that the mushrooms show you things on high doses, at least according to Terence McKenna. I would go for higher doses if I could stomach it, but that 6g dose was almost on the same nausea scale as hawaiian baby woodrose seeds lol.

LSD being my favourite of all psychedelics I'd like to sometime try a 1k+ dose, but I'm a bit worried that if i got any CEV's they would come in an instant like flicking a switch which could be quite overwhelming on 1k dose for 10 hours for a cev newbie like me, especially if there is anything scary. _) Might need a sitter until peak even if that would annoy the hell out of me.

It's just so weird that i can't find anyone with same problem as me on the whole internet, but i guess somebody must make the first post.

Edited by SensiLite (09/18/19 02:55 PM)

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: Blabble40]
    #26195928 - 09/18/19 02:50 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Blabble40 said:
DMT is the strongest psychedelic, which is why it’s so short.
Ayahuasca doesn’t even go as deep as DMT. Mushrooms are DMT, except they last longer, and aren’t as strong or potent. That’s why you need the highest dose possible, way more than 5 or 10 dried gs, to not only get the “full” experience but to make it more akin to DMT.
LSD is also like DMT and psilocybin, except it’s more based in reality rather than dreamlike. However, if you take a high enough dose, you will pass out or white out for hours while it shows you stuff, and entities appear too (with me at least). Sometimes they’re like jungle or forest spirits, like with aya or even mushrooms, but sometimes they’re also, like, aliens or “extradimensional mathematicians who designed the algorithms the universe runs on”, or like shadow people.
DMT is still my favorite, has always been the most fascinating, but people ruined it with their assumptions and attitude.
I think most people think it’s like heroin or Valium, or can’t comprehend the transcendental beauty is causes or induces in your head. Even if you write about it, they can’t. No art does it justice, it’s impossible, but Pablo Amaringo’s paintings look close enough to it (ayahuasca, which doesn’t get go as deep as smoked DMT).
I listened to music on LSD+weed once, but a song I made started playing, then it made me depressed and like I should kill myself (the acid started to feel like “meth” at that point). 30-minutes an hour later, I whited out, and was able to move the next day. I was also walking around my apt the whole time, and watching TV, but that may have been a dream or vision. After that it was like “orange sunshine”, and I felt great.

I would say Ayahuasca does go deeper than smoked DMT, much deeper, in fact, in order to explore DMT's actual potential, you need to consume it orally for the longer duration. I've read reports on the DMT-Nexus where people consume Pharmahuasca and say it's almost identical to smoked DMT, just longer in duration, same intensity, same breaking through to some other dimension, entities, etc. And i've had Changa, haven't tried pure smoked/vaped DMT, but Changa was cool, but Aya/Pharma was much better. Aya/Pharma gives you more time in that space, to explore, to observe, to learn, to see all that DMT is capable of. You can even take DMT orally using Moclobemide for an experience without the Harmala's influence.

--------------------

OfflineSensiLite
Stranger
Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: Sabnock]
    #26195938 - 09/18/19 02:58 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Sabnock, that's what i've read too on the nexus, I guess it's just about taking enough high a dose. Is there any nausea with Pharmahuasca? If not i really need to get myself some tree bark :smile:

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#26195952 - 09/18/19 03:12 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SensiLite said:
Aphantasia means you can't visualize anything when eyes closed, it's  all black. Took me 30 years to realize that most people actually see things when they talk about visualizing this or that. Go to youtube if you're not sure what i mean.

When I close my eyes I see black also...and when I "visualize" something I don't actually literally see what I'm visualizing behind my closed eye lids, I do see it "within my mind" though. I can visualize anything and anyplace with different angles and perspectives, but I don't actually literally "see" the thing or place behind my eye lids...I see it in my mind.

Like I can think about and visualize a house I lived in as a kid...It doesn't matter if my eyes are open or closed I can visualize/think about the place and take a walk through it...but I am not literally "seeing" the place with my eyes closed/behind my eye lids, like I am not seeing literal images of the place behind my eye lids, it is nothing like closed eye visuals, it is all happening within my mind.

I can visualize anything with my eyes open as well...to me, it's just a part of my thoughts/cognition, it is something that happens internally and not something that I literally "see" .

So if most people do actually literally "see" their visualized thoughts, then I guess I too have Aphantasia because I don't ever literally see things when visualized, it all happens within my mind....but I do consider myself to be a very visual thinker.

When I first started to trip years ago my trips weren't all that visual and I barely had any closed eye visuals....Now, 10+ years later, my trips tend to be very visual...both closed eye and open.

But again...when I think about & "visualize" something internally/in my thoughts, I am not literally seeing it behind my closed eye lids.

Closed eye visuals from a psychedelic are nothing like what "visualizing" objects/places is like for me. One I can see as if they're literally projected onto the backs of my eyes lids (closed eye visuals from psychedelics), and the other happens entirely in my mind (thoughts).

Closed eye visuals are something that I will literally see as if they're "projected" behind my closed eye lids....

...but when I visualize something I do not literally see it behind my closed eye lids, I see/feel it within my mind. Two drastically different things that are seen & experienced in different ways.

CEVs and visualizing thoughts are experienced in very different ways for me.

Like can you think about and imagine the feeling of running your hand across the soft hair of a dog or cat compared to the feeling of running your hand across the rough bark of a tree? The same place & way that "imagination" happens thinking about the feeling/textures  of things is the same place & way I "visualize" things...it all happens internally in the mind.

Not being able to visualize anything, to me, is like saying one can't "imagine" or think about something. Visualizing is just a part of my thoughts/cognition, not a literally projection of something that I see behind eye lids.

I "visualize" things regardless if my eyes are open or closed, to me it's just "thinking".

Quote:

StygianKnight said:
I find it fascinating as I’m the opposite, I think heavily in visualization and closing my eyes often shows slowly spreading rings of light, which I presume are actually waves of a base signal in my visual cortex.  It sometimes makes it a pain to see in the dark.....

Same here.

And I know exactly what you mean about it being difficult to see in the dark for those reasons you described.

My thoughts are mostly visual, conceptual, motions & various dynamics, very abstract.

I actually struggle at times with getting my thoughts into words/verbal language...The process of trying to translate my thoughts from the visual/dynamic/conceptual/abstract form they're in and into words/language that I speak out loud is often difficult for me.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineSensiLite
Stranger
Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: openmind]
    #26195962 - 09/18/19 03:20 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

SensiLite said:

When I close my eyes I see black also...and when I "visualize" something I don't actually literally see what I'm visualizing behind my closed eye lids, I do see it "within my mind" though. I can visualize anything and anyplace with different angles and perspectives, but I don't actually literally "see" the thing or place behind my eye lids...I see it in my mind.

-OM

Yes that's exactly how I'm too in normal day to day life. Except that it's exactly the same on psychedelics. May I ask what kind of psychedelics give you the best CEV's and what kind of dosage?

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#26195964 - 09/18/19 03:21 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SensiLite said:
Hello, I'm curious if there are anyone else with Aphantasia that likes tripping since it might sound like a waste of time. Also interested to hear if anyone got "cured" and how they did it.

Anyways, to the point. I have had dozens of trips on mushrooms, done the 6g dose in total darkness in bed with shpongle blasting in my headphones, no visuals whatsoever, there's just complete blackness. My friend was literally floored by 3,5g of the same mushrooms. I've done LSD countless times, really enjoying the 500-600 doses, zero closed eye visuals. Triple normal dose of 2cb..same story.

Only with DMT I've had some sort of success although quite faint. I found myself inside a weird dome with a diameter of approximately 20meter and there was this 30cm spinning ball on light on some sort of pole in the middle.

Back to LSD which is my favourite, I get all the normal body highs and music is such a pleasure to listen to. Also get some open eye visuals although not anything like my friends describe, I would more describe it like more vivid colours and some ultra HD sight which is very pleasant. The walls might move a bit if i concentrate but nothing major to talk about. With mushrooms everything would often turn into a slight purple tint and so on.

Also I love playing Vr games on 450+ since my mind seem to activate some 1000x Anti-alias system, it's literally almost like being transported to another reality, that's how real it looks for me.

Guess I'm curious if there are others out there like me?
Not sure if this is a blessing or not.

I always thought it would be interesting to explore. There wasn’t really science to it. Sacks wrote a lot about hallucinations. Apparently reading a lot about him and watching interviews, or knowing about him and his work, isn’t the same as reading a book he wrote.
They say blind people see in dreams. Only quantities in a population can normalize the standard although that would just mean what the majority is like, and not what’s “normal” or regular. I think only the higher doses are really visual, and mushrooms aren’t even that visual most of the time. LSD and mushrooms gave me sort of the same thought processes but acid feels more like you’re wired up (after any sedation) and psilocybin feels more stony like weed.
Some people have trouble visualizing things in their head. It doesn’t always equate with autism or anything like that.
But on the other hand when people don’t understand the difference between hallucinations and the visuals from psychedelics and/or other psychoactive substances (could also cause aural hallucinations), it’s usually because they don’t want to believe, or it’s in their best interest not to.

--------------------

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #26195968 - 09/18/19 03:22 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I’m gonna go with everyone else here and say your condition isn’t real and that’s how it is for everyone man :lol:

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
One woman asked after the lecture how she would be expected to visualize if she never ever visualized.
She declared that she was non-visual, and never ever had any visual experiences that were out of the ordinary open eyed experience of the world.

The bikkhu that was giving instruction asked her to think of an elephant in India.

Then he asked her what color the elephant was, and if there was anything on its back.

:whathesaid: :whathesaid: :whathesaid:

--------------------

OfflineSensiLite
Stranger
Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: The lurker]
    #26196014 - 09/18/19 03:48 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The lurker said:
Yeah I’m gonna go with everyone else here and say your condition isn’t real and that’s how it is for everyone man :lol:

Quote:

redgreenvines said:

:whathesaid: :whathesaid: :whathesaid:

My elephant is black, with a black man riding it in the middle of the night. :smile:
I don't understand why my friends on shrooms or acid would lie on floor with their hands over their eyes faking for hours. :crazy2:

Or i don't understand the point of that story lol

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

#26196066 - 09/18/19 04:29 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Nah dude. Basically the point of that story is thinking is visualization. There’s nothing wrong with you you’re perfectly normal sorry. There’s a shit ton of reasons people don’t have close eyed visuals including if they’re blocking themselves off from it.

Telling yourself you have this “condition” is a great way of subconsciously blocking yourself off from it :cheers:

Why is it necessary for you to label it like that and attach that “condition” to it? How do you even know it’s normal for people to be able to literally see things behind their eyelids? Who cares if it wasn’t normal? Think about it.

Of course you’re going to say “nah I’m not doing that, I’m not blocking myself from it” because you’re not! Consciously at least. This is a subconscious mechanism of ego protecting it’s false self and we all do this to some degree.

No one thinks about stuff and has it pop up right in front their eyelids.

That’s just my 2 cents at least. I think it’s absurd people feel the need to attach themselves to a condition like that.

--------------------

OfflineSensiLite
Stranger
Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: The lurker]
    #26196096 - 09/18/19 04:49 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The lurker said:
Nah dude. Basically the point of that story is thinking is visualization. There’s nothing wrong with you you’re perfectly normal sorry. There’s a shit ton of reasons people don’t have close eyed visuals including if they’re blocking themselves off from it.

Telling yourself you have this “condition” is a great way of subconsciously blocking yourself off from it :cheers:

Why is it necessary for you to label it like that and attach that “condition” to it? How do you even know it’s normal for people to be able to literally see things behind their eyelids? Who cares if it wasn’t normal? Think about it.

Of course you’re going to say “nah I’m not doing that, I’m not blocking myself from it” because you’re not! Consciously at least. This is a subconscious mechanism of ego protecting it’s false self and we all do this to some degree.

No one thinks about stuff and has it pop up right in front their eyelids.

That’s just my 2 cents at least. I think it’s absurd people feel the need to attach themselves to a condition like that.

I totally get what you're saying. But we must not forget that this fake condition hs been recognized since mid 1800's and even more in recent years, supposedly 2% of the population is affected. Reason I label it is to hopefully find others that might have a solution if there is one.

I've done everything i can think of myself at this point to visualize including meditation, dosing in total darkness with psychedelic music of all kinds.

I guess I've forgot to mention that 15 years ago when meditating I once had success visualizing. And once I've had an audio hallucination too, so I know the difference between "thinking" and "seeing".
And believe me it's a big difference :smile:

Normal or not i couldn't care less of, I just would like to experience these nice visuals people talk about. I realize I might be blocking them unconsciously, so I'm sort of hoping to get some tips on that, and what would be better than a from a "cured" Aphantasiac. Whether it's fake or not it's my experience.

Cheers

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

#26196116 - 09/18/19 05:00 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I gotcha, yeah I didn’t word the normal part right lol. Though just because it’s a recognized condition doesn’t mean it wasn’t built on miscommunication. In the sense of every day life, I don’t think anyone visualizes In front of their closed eyelids like that.

Not everyone experiences closed eye visuals on psychedelics, and the reason for that no one knows. It’s a lot easier to get them though after you’ve experienced them before.

I don’t really have an issue with getting visuals so I wouldn’t be of much help there. I would imagine vaporized dmt or high doses of mushrooms would get you what you’re looking for.

You can get too a point where it doesn’t matter if your eyes are open or closed. Maybe try to get there through upping your dosage/meditating etc.and it’ll be easier to get what you’re looking for after that happens. Just a thought I have no clue if it would work like that.

For subconscious/unconscious mechanisms like that I think taking a dose where those things wouldn’t even be able to occur would be beneficial

--------------------

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Tripping with Aphantasia? Anyone? [Re: openmind]
    #26196140 - 09/18/19 05:15 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

SensiLite said:

Like I can think about and visualize a house I lived in as a kid...It doesn't matter if my eyes are open or closed I can visualize/think about the place and take a walk through it...but I am not literally "seeing" the place with my eyes closed/behind my eye lids, like I am not seeing literal images of the place behind my eye lids, it is nothing like closed eye visuals, it is all happening within my mind.

I can visualize anything with my eyes open as well...to me, it's just a part of my thoughts/cognition, it is something that happens internally and not something that I literally "see" .

So if most people do actually literally "see" their visualized thoughts, then I guess I too have Aphantasia because I don't ever literally see things when visualized, it all happens within my mind....but I do consider myself to be a very visual thinker.

When I first started to trip years ago my trips weren't all that visual and I barely had any closed eye visuals....Now, 10+ years later, my trips tend to be very visual...both closed eye and open.

But again...when I think about & "visualize" something internally/in my thoughts, I am not literally seeing it behind my closed eye lids.

Closed eye visuals from a psychedelic are nothing like what "visualizing" objects/places is like for me. One I can see as if they're literally projected onto the backs of my eyes lids (closed eye visuals from psychedelics), and the other happens entirely in my mind (thoughts).

Closed eye visuals are something that I will literally see as if they're "projected" behind my closed eye lids....

...but when I visualize something I do not literally see it behind my closed eye lids, I see/feel it within my mind. Two drastically different things that are seen & experienced in different ways.

CEVs and visualizing thoughts are experienced in very different ways for me.

Like can you think about and imagine the feeling of running your hand across the soft hair of a dog or cat compared to the feeling of running your hand across the rough bark of a tree? The same place & way that "imagination" happens thinking about the feeling/textures  of things is the same place & way I "visualize" things...it all happens internally in the mind.

Not being able to visualize anything, to me, is like saying one can't "imagine" or think about something. Visualizing is just a part of my thoughts/cognition, not a literally projection of something that I see behind eye lids.

I "visualize" things regardless if my eyes are open or closed, to me it's just "thinking".

Quote:

StygianKnight said:
I find it fascinating as I’m the opposite, I think heavily in visualization and closing my eyes often shows slowly spreading rings of light, which I presume are actually waves of a base signal in my visual cortex.  It sometimes makes it a pain to see in the dark.....

Same here.

And I know exactly what you mean about it being difficult to see in the dark for those reasons you described.

My thoughts are mostly visual, conceptual, motions & various dynamics, very abstract.

I actually struggle at times with getting my thoughts into words/verbal language...The process of trying to translate my thoughts from the visual/dynamic/conceptual/abstract form they're in and into words/language that I speak out loud is often difficult for me.

-OM

When I close my eyes the things I see are right there. I do not need to visualize. I am along for the ride. Like a beautiful moving work of art hiding in the dark behind my eyelids. I understand what you are trying to say too. I get that component. But for people like me it's like a whole space both outside of and innately connected to minds eye visualization.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order