Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Reagent Testing Kit, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleIll-bird
Loc: Amsterdam
Getting DMT for the first time
    #26194354 - 09/17/19 07:41 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I’ve never seen it in real life or tried it. I want to experience it! So I’ve finally come across a possible source, but I’m nervous about getting ripped off or even worse given something that’s not dmt that could possibly hurt me. Does anyone have any advice on what I should look for ? The dude I talked to could be full of shit, he said the guy doesn’t want to sell “sample” size amounts and that he had like 5g of it. That kind of threw a flag up to me.

From what I’ve gathered over the years just reading stuff is that getting crystals from extraction is a lot of work with little reward. Am I just mistaken on that? He said it was like 200 bucks for 5g. 🤨 I’m not anywhere near sure on what a dose even is but I’m thinking 5g is a lot of doses? Any helpful advice and education on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: Ill-bird]
    #26194389 - 09/17/19 07:52 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

That does sound really cheap for that amount but I guess I wouldn’t say it’s unheard of.

You can always test it before you smoke it but that doesn’t help with buying it guess.

Dose depends on the person highly but I don’t need anymore than 20-30mg. 50mg is a pretty damn strong dose for anyone, don’t think anyone would need to go over that for their first time or ever if they’re smoking it right :lol:

Price is so variable with this substance I couldn’t really say, and I’ve never bought that much.

--------------------

Edited by The lurker (09/17/19 07:54 PM)

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

#26194402 - 09/17/19 07:54 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

200 for 5g isn't bad at all. It'd be cheaper (and it's relatively easy) to make your own, but that seems to be a fair deal. 1g if smoked efficiently could break you through 20 times, so you're paying for about 75-100 doses, maybe more if use a vapor genie or vape.

You can find pictures online, but it can be everything from a white/yellow powder to crystals to a red/orange/brown goo and more. Some say the smell is like mothballs or plastic, but I've never found an accurate description of it for myself. Do you know anyone else who's tried it? You can get a reagent kit to test it if he lets you, if not I probably would anyway just to be sure it's not something else. I don't think most people looking to rip someone off choose DMT as their hustle of choice though, unless he's trying to pass of an RC

Edited by feevers (09/17/19 07:56 PM)

Invisibleblazedandconfused
Male

Loc: mothership
    #26194404 - 09/17/19 07:55 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Trust your gut feelings. I wouldn't get that stuff! Most people I knew would freely give it away with little hesitation. Only reason I would hesitate would be if the recipients intentions were not clear or geared towards only getting high for the fun of it. I personally could not sell it ever!

--------------------
of all the things ive lost i miss my mind the most.

Male

Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: blazedandconfused]
    #26194412 - 09/17/19 07:58 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

With thorough research it's not difficult to aquire your own. You never know what type chemicals were used in the process and how much they cleaned the final product. Look up the different teks specifically the q21q21 or hippie salad oil tek.

--------------------
of all the things ive lost i miss my mind the most.

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Dreamland
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26194414 - 09/17/19 07:59 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

kinda seems like if the guy was just interested in money and trying to rip people off, he'd be totally ok with selling smaller sized amounts. :justdontknow:

InvisibleIll-bird
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: pixelpopper]
    #26194749 - 09/17/19 11:26 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Wow thank you all for the insight! I’m going to further investigate this opportunity. If I get 75-100 doses for 200 then that would be great. I’d be able to share with my close friends who’ve yet to experience it. I’ll definitely look into the reagent kit. A test would make me feel way better about it.

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: Ill-bird] * 1
    #26194899 - 09/18/19 02:26 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Sounds like he's trying to rip you off to me. I've never heard of a 5g minimum buy. That's a lifetime supply for most people.

I would avoid.  :thumbdown:

Just make your own OP. It's easy to do and all the ingredients are easy and legal to obtain. That way you know what you are taking as well and your risk is hugely reduced.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: feevers]
    #26194924 - 09/18/19 03:18 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
200 for 5g isn't bad at all. It'd be cheaper (and it's relatively easy) to make your own, but that seems to be a fair deal. 1g if smoked efficiently could break you through 20 times, so you're paying for about 75-100 doses, maybe more if use a vapor genie or vape.

You can find pictures online, but it can be everything from a white/yellow powder to crystals to a red/orange/brown goo and more. Some say the smell is like mothballs or plastic, but I've never found an accurate description of it for myself. Do you know anyone else who's tried it? You can get a reagent kit to test it if he lets you, if not I probably would anyway just to be sure it's not something else. I don't think most people looking to rip someone off choose DMT as their hustle of choice though, unless he's trying to pass of an RC

1g will legit last you 20 sessions of breakthroughs? There's something I never knew! I'm on my path to this teacher as well so all these threads are synchronistic for myself.

--------------------

Rational-Philosophy.net

InvisibleIll-bird
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: Northerner]
    #26194985 - 09/18/19 05:56 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I know man. This is my gut feeling here. I do want to at least see it in person and maybe test it though. Something tells me it won’t get that far because dude could be lying to make friends. You never know

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #26195076 - 09/18/19 08:08 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
Quote:

feevers said:

1g will legit last you 20 sessions of breakthroughs? There's something I never knew! I'm on my path to this teacher as well so all these threads are synchronistic for myself.

It’ll give you more sessions than that if you don’t need to smoke 50 mg to break through, that’s quite a hefty dose for most people.

I’ve had .5g last for a year and a half now :lol: I rarely ever do it

--------------------

OnlinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: The lurker]
    #26195900 - 09/18/19 04:26 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

The price is ok (200 for 5g). Many people sell it more expensive.

For the 200 bucks you could make roughly 20g by yourself within a few days, though.

-

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: The lurker]
    #26196018 - 09/18/19 05:50 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The lurker said:
Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
Quote:

feevers said:

It’ll give you more sessions than that if you don’t need to smoke 50 mg to break through, that’s quite a hefty dose for most people.

I’ve had .5g last for a year and a half now :lol: I rarely ever do it

That in itself is mind blowing lol. I should be more than set for my first trip then.

--------------------

Rational-Philosophy.net

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26196023 - 09/18/19 05:53 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

You can get a kilo of mhrb for less and make 12-15 grams of it yourself.

Male

Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26196042 - 09/18/19 06:07 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
You can get a kilo of mhrb for less and make 12-15 grams of it yourself.

Also, I'm not aware of reagent kits that will detect any leftover chemicals used in the extraction process. People use some dangerous chemicals which can be rendered safe if their process is meticulous. I just wont trust any random stranger to give a fuck about my health if they are selling product. Best of luck to you!

Edited by blazedandconfused (09/18/19 10:23 PM)

OfflineIndicabuds420
Stranger
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: blazedandconfused]
    #26196570 - 09/18/19 11:54 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I do 60mg doses, I thought 50mg was about average? I've paid good money and only bought from very reputable people for mine. I'm making my next lot, quite looking forward to it.

Edited by Indicabuds420 (09/18/19 11:56 PM)

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: Indicabuds420] * 1
    #26196678 - 09/19/19 01:33 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

You might not quite have your smoking technique down Indicabuds. 40mg is an shattering experience once you get it right, 50mg is the usual total breakthrough zone for the less experienced though.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Invisiblemyrealname
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26196720 - 09/19/19 02:22 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I agree with the consensus the guy sounds like a rip off.

OfflineIndicabuds420
Stranger
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: Northerner]
    #26196815 - 09/19/19 06:11 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I think I could maybe improve it and save on DMT. I do break through on 50mg doses if I do that amount. Last time I bought some was only 100mg so I split it into two doses, still got one dose (50mg) left and will do it sometime soon. I definitely broke through alright from that 50mg that's for sure.

I'll try 40mg when I make some and see if I break through.

I do 60mg if I have a good bit just to make sure I 'get there' if you know what I mean. Makes up for any slight fuck ups that might be made while burning it.

OfflineIndicabuds420
Stranger
Re: Getting DMT for the first time [Re: Indicabuds420]
    #26196816 - 09/19/19 06:17 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I agree. I'd stay well away personally. For what goes into making DMT people aren't going to ask for small prices for it. Especially in the UK.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Reagent Testing Kit, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience