Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMetasaurus
Stranger

Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? * 1
    #26186411 - 09/13/19 05:08 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Recently shrooms have been getting me really high on low doses, like 1.5 and under.
I was taking 2-2.5 with Medium intensity.
Took a break for about a 4-5 weeks, and the same batch of shrooms are really hitting hard.
I hadn’t shroomed in 6+ years before taking the 2-2.5 doses and now after only a month off it only takes a gram to get me to that same place.
Im actually nervous to take anything higher than 1.5 now because of how hard they have been hitting me.

Also my friends have taken the same doses and got mild trips while I’m on the floor rolling around and laughing hysterically.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineackuric
Stranger
Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: Metasaurus]
    #26186656 - 09/13/19 07:05 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't call what you're experiencing as reverse tolerance as opposed to 'increased sensitivity' to psilocybin...IMO. After 4-5 weeks your tolerance is reset to baseline.

--------------------

Offlinepolyflakes
free thinker
 User Gallery

Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: ackuric]
    #26186704 - 09/13/19 07:28 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I think once it starts going it is always such an amazing experience that even low doses are amazing.

Especially if you are in tune to the experience you are going through. Even high on pot I can get a little bit of that crazy thought patterns going and I think it's because we have made these connections in the brain before and once you make connections they like to reconnect.
it's the only way I can describe what it seems like.

Safe travels fellow star dust!

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: Metasaurus]
    #26186754 - 09/13/19 08:00 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Very interesting. :takingnotes:

Reverse tolerance is very rare!

I would consider it a gift and use it mindfully. Talk about efficient shroom use!

You should keep a tripping journal, keeping track when you trip, how much you take and how strong the trip is. That would be interesting read. :thumbup:

Quote:

ackuric said:
I wouldn't call what you're experiencing as reverse tolerance as opposed to 'increased sensitivity' to psilocybin...IMO. After 4-5 weeks your tolerance is reset to baseline.

Reverse tolerance is an increase in sensitivity after using. Very rare situation for people!

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26186775 - 09/13/19 08:13 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I thought it was pretty normal that most people got “more sensitive” over time, too a degree at least. I can’t really tell if I’m getting more sensitive anymore but compared to a couple years ago when I first started taking mushrooms there’s a noticeable increase in sensitivy. Maybe it’s the weed :lol:

I picture “reverse tolerance” as something like eating mushrooms twice a week and each time them getting noticeably more potent. That would be odd

Same thing goes with L for me, we used to get basically the same gamma goblin tabs (really good tabs) all the time and 1 used to barely do anything. This was 2-3 years ago around there. Now 1 tab of any of those gg’s or any decent L will make me have full on oev’s and have me tripping very hard. I barely take it, but that definitely didn’t used to happen even with very potent stuff

Personally I’d say it doesn’t feel like a physical mechanism responsible for increased sensitivity but who knows :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: The lurker]
    #26186777 - 09/13/19 08:16 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Most people have increased resistance to shrooms over time.

With repeated use,  tolerance should increase not decrease. That's how most drugs work.

Smoking weed definitely increases the effects of shrooms. Ive smoked weed 1 week after a strong shroom trip and it brings the shroom trip back to a noticeable amount.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26187029 - 09/13/19 10:22 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think reverse tolerance is rare. Especially not with mushrooms and DMT I think it is the norm. When I first started out I was taking handfuls of leaves/bark and not breaking through, and eventually was finding it difficult not to break through even if I didn't feel like doing so. Once you are atuned to the spirit realm for one reason or other, it can find you, or you can find it much more easily.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Edited by wolf8312 (09/14/19 05:22 AM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: wolf8312] * 1
    #26187225 - 09/14/19 01:06 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I would argue that DMT is quite different than shrooms in regard to reverse tolerance/lack of tolerance building.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26187270 - 09/14/19 01:53 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
I would argue that DMT is quite different than shrooms in regard to reverse tolerance/lack of tolerance building.

I would agree. 

With DMT it's just that you learn to surf the wave better, rather than wiping out early in the ride.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: Northerner]
    #26187300 - 09/14/19 02:15 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

I would agree. 

With DMT it's just that you learn to surf the wave better, rather than wiping out early in the ride.

I haven't tried DMT (YET), but this is what I've heard from several sources.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #26187312 - 09/14/19 02:26 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah DMT can be a little frightening at first no matter how much psychedelic experience you have had before. It does grow on you though.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Do you experience reverse tolerance with shrooms? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26187348 - 09/14/19 04:14 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

I found shrooms and DMT to be almost identical (as on a molecular level) in that they were both portals to the spirit realm and hyperspace if the dose was high enough (unlike LSD say). Different, but also very similar.

It was actually I think only because of my experience with DMT (or Anahuasca) that when I finally did take shrooms I was able to breakthrough to the spirit realm with such ease. All I needed was to be on my own, but it took me a long time at first, to break through with Ayahuasca and DMT even when using high doses.

Personally I found that experience with DMT did indeed make me much more sensitive to the effects of psilocybin. Attuned is how I would describe it, like a radio frequency.

DMT doesn't really have a tolerance factor, but I wasn't really talking about tolerance per say. Just saying that using one (DMT) made me much more sensitive to the other.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds