Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinend595

Loc: sri lanka
Are these OK?
    #2618525 - 04/29/04 08:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm on my second flush with BFR cakes colonized with B+. ON one of my cakes the caps of all the mushrooms are wet, this just happened today. The caps of all the other mushrooms on different cakes are still dry so its not from humidity. I was wondering if this isnormal? Has this happened to anyone else and if so is it bad? The stems looks sort of blue and transparents right by the caps. There is no visible sign of contams on the cake either. This cake has been kind of weird too, has a set of twins and on one cake there is this weird growth in the cap, looks like a miny vagina on the cap, Its the white spot in the pic almsot like the cap is cracking but alittle different. heres the pics

thanks in advance

--------------------
"He is one of those people who would be enormously improved by death."
-Saki

Everything i say, do, or post is a lie Don't believe a word i say

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinend595

Loc: sri lanka
Re: Are these OK? [Re: nd595]
    #2620895 - 04/30/04 10:25 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

They were picked today and they felt kind of wet and slimmy and i noticed a few rotten aborts that were buried under the verm.

--------------------
"He is one of those people who would be enormously improved by death."
-Saki

Everything i say, do, or post is a lie Don't believe a word i say

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale