Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #6

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26159290 - 08/29/19 03:30 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I dunno. I think it's a bit different drugging a loved one as opposed to and random person you want to cause harm to. At that point in time we where both into drugs hence she was able to consume 6 mg and not black out. I told her what I had done after she began to calm down and we had nothing planned that day. I just knew that she was going to be in a mood the whole day.
Frankly I don't think I did anything wrong. We are now older with more responsibilities so i would not do it now. But If the roles where reversed I would want her to do it to me.

Ok you just ring the police and ask if its a crime what you did prick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #8

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26159299 - 08/29/19 03:42 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
why wouldnt you just offer it to her? if she was a drug user then she wouldn't have said no. what you did was wrong. maybe you think its okay.. well it's not. maybe you are telling the truth about coming clean to her about doing it, fine, but that does not make it okay. you are scum.

Why did I drug her? Because she was in such a mood she would not have taken it on her own. She kind of has a complex where she doesn't like being told what to do. If I had been like "honey your worried and upset because you got fired and taking it out on me, why don't you take some Ativan she would of been like fuck you." The argument was about something stupid like how I stacked the cups in the cupboard. 20 minutes after she drank the OJ she actually apologized for acting for so crazy. We are still together and this took place about 12 years ago. The other guy went a little overboard but I still defend what I did I'm not scum at all. i agree people shouldn't drug people they don't know or if their intentions are nefarious but in the situation I was in I find it completely acceptable.

Anonymous #8

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26159309 - 08/29/19 03:47 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I dunno. I think it's a bit different drugging a loved one as opposed to and random person you want to cause harm to. At that point in time we where both into drugs hence she was able to consume 6 mg and not black out. I told her what I had done after she began to calm down and we had nothing planned that day. I just knew that she was going to be in a mood the whole day.
Frankly I don't think I did anything wrong. We are now older with more responsibilities so i would not do it now. But If the roles where reversed I would want her to do it to me.

Ok you just ring the police and ask if its a crime what you did prick

Let's not confuse what's right and wrong with the law. The law says quite of few things that are perfectly fine are illegal. I don't know why you have such anamosity towards me. I have never drugged anyone other person than my wife in that single occasion. Your acting like I'm some serial date raper. You need to chill....do you want some OJ?
But on a serious note my wife's perfectly fine with what happened. So I'm not quite sure why your so bent out of shape. If shit happened to you I'm sorry but don't project that shit onto other people.

Anonymous #9

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26159424 - 08/29/19 05:36 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

2 & 6 are holier than thou. Just remember that.

Anonymous #6

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26159776 - 08/29/19 08:37 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

No we just believe drugging someone without their knowledge just because you dont believe they will quit their job, is a fucked up sicko freak thing to do.

Anonymous #9

#26159785 - 08/29/19 08:41 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

There's no denying it's a fucked up thing to do. But then to sit there and spit hate upon those that might get caught up in such a thing like you aint got no nasty skeletons in your closet is equally fucked up. 2 knows this, he admitted it earlier.

Anonymous #6

#26159789 - 08/29/19 08:42 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Nah im not sick in the head, im not even referring to 8 in my posts either.

Anonymous #2

#26159823 - 08/29/19 08:58 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

id guess that OP lives with temendous guilt and that's why he posted. i too am guilty of some pretty bad decisions, but id never secretly drug anyone. what OP did was extremely dangerous and that is why some of us find it extremely offensive.

Anonymous #9

#26159832 - 08/29/19 09:03 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
i too am guilty of some pretty bad decisions, but id never secretly drug anyone. what OP did was extremely dangerous and that is why some of us find it extremely offensive.

So you've never done anything that's endangered others, whether it resulted in actual harm or not?

Putting others at risk is putting others at risk, I'm guilty of it as much as the next man. Admittedly, I wouldn't have done so in the way OP did but I have done so, and I think that gives me no right to sit in judgement of OP.

As you say, it seems that he may be trying to repent somewhat, so should we not encourage that, rather than wishing harm and spite upon him?

Anonymous #2

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #9] * 1
    #26159850 - 08/29/19 09:11 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

i have to agree with you, #9.

Anonymous #6

#26159914 - 08/29/19 09:57 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I never wished him harm i just said it was bad, at least an 8 told his wife, op has just left his wife confused as to how she lost a couple weeks of her life with no memory and losing her job, that op orchestrated.

Anonymous #4

#26160357 - 08/30/19 07:05 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

You guys might not drug people you don't know and rape them, but you still think the same way as someone that would do that. Drugging someone it fucked, but at least 8 told his victim afterwards. We all do stupid shit in our lives and if everyone is going to act like they haven't then they are just as shitty as the ACTIONS of 1 and 8. 8's situation seems like it's more forgivable because he told his girlfriend and she was cool with it. 1's situation I don't like one bit, he knocked his wife out for a WEEK, because he couldn't wait for her to quit.

Anonymous #7

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #26169829 - 09/04/19 10:55 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

jesus wept, everybody just calm down and stop drugging each other

Anonymous #10

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26175886 - 09/08/19 12:51 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I dosed my dad with shroom tea but told him right after he had a great time and I've dosed himy multiple times after, he is depressed from retiring and an alcoholic,  he stops drinking for 7 to 10th days after he trips ussually  , but I would never dose someone like op  did. I've been dosed with RCs and it fucking sucks, i ended up waking to padded walls

Anonymous #11

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #26175971 - 09/08/19 01:34 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I wanna be like, "WTF, mate" but honestly I hope my kids dose me some day. I would love them for it :lol:

"you've always been such a good boy:smile::smile:.....":alphabrain:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,544 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.