Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: The War Record of Good Ole John "WarHero" Kerry [Re: Evolving]
    #2420268 - 03/11/04 05:56 PM (20 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
So you like the gutting of the Bill of Rights?  So you like amnesty for illegal aliens (Orwellian doublespeak of the current administration not withstanding)?  So you like the largest increase in entitlement programs since Lyndon Johnson?  So you like a president who has not vetoed one single spending bill?  So you like a massive increase in debt which will burden us all?  So you like having the government buy off religious organizations so that they will more easily dance to the federal tune (George W. Bush's Faith-Based and Community Initiative)?  So you like the U.S. being the world's policeman?  So you like the largest growth in Federal government power in your lifetime?

You don't call yourself a 'conservative' or a 'libertarian,' do you?

Visual depection needed...

Here is the topic, right here |

and way way way down here, is your comments. | <--.  Off-topic, as it were.
Quote:

Oh, as far as Kerry's war record goes... He has demonstrated that he has more balls than George W. Bush.  If you think about it though, that really isn't saying much for Kerry. :wink:

Ah, finally we come to the topic. The point was that Kerry is a hypocrit, as are all of you for not caring about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: The War Record of Good Ole John "WarHero" Kerry [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2420389 - 03/11/04 06:33 PM (20 years, 12 days ago)

I care that Kerry is a hypocrite. I will not vote for him nor will I vote for that piece of shit, Bush. Of course, it doesn't seem to faze you one bit that Bush is a hypocrite and is not the least bit concerned about conservative principles or upholding the constitution.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: The War Record of Good Ole John "WarHero" Kerry [Re: Evolving]
    #2420430 - 03/11/04 06:44 PM (20 years, 12 days ago)

I'm not sure if I'll even vote.  If oyu search my posts, I'm sure you'll find phrases like "all politicans are hypocrits", or "All polticans are full of shit".  If I vote, i'll vote for bush, because hes the hypocritical piece of shit that I like most. or, most correctly, that i dislike the least.

also, I want to laugh at my liberla friends for four more years :smile:

--------------------
Opinions are like assholes; everyone needs one or else they'd explode

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2421784 - 03/12/04 12:18 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

TheOneYouKnow said:
If I vote, i'll vote for bush, because hes the hypocritical piece of shit that I like most. or, most correctly, that i dislike the least.

:shake:

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #2422031 - 03/12/04 01:51 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

So what? You can get a Purple Heart for being shot in the butt, as long as it's in combat. And as far as his protesting the war after he completed his service, that's called "Freedom of Speech". Besides, had I gone through the hell that I've read Viet Nam was, I would have protested too! In any case, at least Kerry showed up to do his duty when called!

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: The War Record of Good Ole John "WarHero" Kerry [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2425122 - 03/12/04 06:43 PM (20 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
So what? You can get a Purple Heart for being shot in the butt, as long as it's in combat. And as far as his protesting the war after he completed his service, that's called "Freedom of Speech". Besides, had I gone through the hell that I've read Viet Nam was, I would have protested too! In any case, at least Kerry showed up to do his duty when called!

Do liberals take classes in ignoring the point, or was it just that you and Alex went to the same high school?

The point was that a person who won't release the records that would detail why he was given four purple herats for injuries, but never missed one day of duty due to those injuries, the man who critizes bush for getting special treatment to run for office, questions Bush who DID release all of his record, and got the SAME special treatment. Hopefully that won't fly too far over your head.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2425160 - 03/12/04 07:02 PM (20 years, 11 days ago)

Sorry...but you don't necessarily need to be put out of action to get a purple heart, a point which flew over your head. And Bush never did release those pertinant service records, and to this day continues to fudge and mis-direct about the matter. And I'm not a 'Libbie' just because I don't happen to agree with you on everything. You might find this hard to understand, but I'm also not your enemy...

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2433320 - 03/14/04 11:33 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2617435 - 04/29/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I can't believe that the GOP has the balls to open their mouth about Kerry's war record considering Bush's military record.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]