Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | Next > | Last >
Offlinemr. whothehell
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26164701 - 09/02/19 01:49 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

hi

I'm just trying to get better every day in this wonderful hobby now I'd like to isoleted the best genetic that I can find, and do the best with my agar work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26164777 - 09/02/19 05:31 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I have a Switch too. I just bought and then quickly sold Marvel 3. The game is SHIT. Now I have Mario Deluxe U coming and I'm almost finished with Mario Odyssey. That newer Zelda game looked interesting too except it sounds like you have to play to the beat of the music and I like to have other music or talk radio on while gaming.

OfflineShikamaru
Jounin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26164906 - 09/02/19 08:27 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I plan on getting Gears 5 day 1 too. Meet me online :smile: XBL Gamertag: TheShodai
I had high hope for marvel ultimate alliance 3, sucks that it didn't turn out well. Are you picking up the new Pokemon this november?

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Shikamaru]
    #26166161 - 09/03/19 12:36 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I'm a little older than the Pokemon generation and don't know much about the new game coming out. I will look into it and if it looks good then I will give it a try. A good game is a good game.

Does anyone have a hacked Nintendo Switch that can play free downloaded games? There is a guy near me that hacks them for a small fee and was wondering if it's worth it?

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26166261 - 09/03/19 02:53 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Borderlands 3 will also have crossplay.  I'll be playing that as well when it hits.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26168393 - 09/04/19 09:04 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Still playing Classic.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #26187441 - 09/14/19 06:05 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Just downloaded Overwatch: Legendary Edition. Im curious to how i like an RPG Arena FPS. About to play it right meow. Here we go!

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26188773 - 09/14/19 08:37 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I only play CSGO because I don't have time to learn anything new. If I'm playing on a console I like sports games; NBA2k, Fifa, UFC, Boxing, or Madden. I enjoy really competitive games that are fast paced.

Haven't had much time in the past year though so my skills have fallen off in CS. I don't own a console right now either so it's only csgo.

OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Magicman69]
    #26188818 - 09/14/19 09:16 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Magicman69 said:
I only play CSGO because I don't have time to learn anything new. If I'm playing on a console I like sports games; NBA2k, Fifa, UFC, Boxing, or Madden. I enjoy really competitive games that are fast paced.

Haven't had much time in the past year though so my skills have fallen off in CS. I don't own a console right now either so it's only csgo.

This is mostly me too. I recently started playing dayz standalone again today and it's a lot better than it was in 2014/2015 I really thought it was a dead project and wouldn't get this far.
If you wanna play some csgo ever I'm Akem Manah on steam with hit or miss girl as pic. :tee:

--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Eggtimer]
    #26188882 - 09/14/19 10:11 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Shit.  Back to Civ.  It is like heroin throughout my life since the second one.  Tis not a game for perfectionists.  Their is something inate within that I need to progress, build, strategy, and it is all fake to get that rush like I am accomplishing something when I am not.

So back to the tedium of work and then hours turn into big cares into small cares as any gamer knows and works full time.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26188888 - 09/14/19 10:16 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Could be worse.  Read about a Chinese guy that died from playing 70 plus hours straight sitting on a chair after his mom kicked him out. He would go to a place with 24 hour gaming and they let you sleep their I guess from something else I saw about it but with this fat guy he got a blood clot from sitting so long and was overweight anyway, and in his twenties. 

Strange how that makes me feel better with how much time and money I spend on gaming but sad at the same time.:shrug:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26188899 - 09/14/19 10:23 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I like being unemployed and having the least responsibilities as able.  I look at the ants and I don't want it.  Feels like indentured servitude and I have done my time yet I will go back to the industry. 

Sitting around to long gets boring and I have always wanted to see Europe and also take a cruise.  25 days out of media gave me some perspective for one of my vacations this Summer/Somer  lol. 

Enjoy your gaming shroomery.  I love it and will continue to indulge.

Found it amusing some people were reported as getting PTSD from playing games.  Made me laugh.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #26201951 - 09/21/19 09:56 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Currebtly playing Overwatch on XB1. Fun game. I love it. Kinda like a cross between Unreal Tournament and an anime. My favorite characters so far are Pharah and Solider: 76. And Lucio, cause hes a cool raver from the future that uses music as a weapon!

OfflineAcidAstronaut
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26205485 - 09/23/19 08:56 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Trying to finish Kingdom Hearts 3.Finished Resident Evil 2 remake on PS4 and will start Gears 5 and Borderlands 3 pretty soon on XB1.Have almost all the unlockables from Rockstar energy drink promotion for Gears 5.

--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums

PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: AcidAstronaut]
    #26205535 - 09/23/19 09:27 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

smash ultimate, fortnite, borderlands 3, warframe..... not enough hours in the day :frown:

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26207811 - 09/25/19 04:42 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

BL3 AND warframe?? You're double dipping into then looter shooters, lol.

I've played quite a bit of warframe, shit can be so fun.

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: The Phleg]
    #26208885 - 09/25/19 03:25 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah :/ lol the worst part is I have everything on warframe on ps4 but stopped when it came out on switch so just started over and now have everything on switch lol

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26210064 - 09/26/19 03:39 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Good lord, everything?? Twice?! All the primes, maxed mods, and weapons? I've nearly got everything on PC, AND every frame/ weapon/sentinel I have is forma'd as high as it needs to be to fit any build I want to put on it. I've even got the stug forma'd up with a sexy riven, among other lolsy guns. Think I've used up nearly 1000 forma doing that alone, nevermind crafting things that need forma. I could use any random load out and do sortie 3s just fine.  :p

Only things I'm really missing are from the last 2 frame releases. I haven't been playing as much since then, and I could buy it all with plat, but I like to farm it up proper.

Who are your mains?

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26223572 - 10/01/19 10:02 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Banished, something about them builder and society games.  Strange how one is feeling like they are accomplishing something like with Civ as it is inate I think yet entertainment. 

Some say, for those who care what some say, that games are a waste of time.  Yet the strategy is mind sharpening to me within reason.  Like anything else, staying up all night drinking and caffeine and such I feel like shit and foggy waking at 1 or two 2 p.m.  But it is not laziness as so many assume, it is a drive within. 

For perfectionists it is useful to outdoor life.  But I find myself judging others to standards I can't hold myself.  Waxing philosophical here but so many games are!  I spent my 8-5 5 days a week and it was like, for what?  It did nothing for me but a small paycheck.

In the mindframe of some asshole who said gamers are wasting their life and work out and of course, take his physical fitness course, like all gamers are fat pathetic people with no drive in life, and make the most of your life!  Compared to sitting at a computer with a headset and the mind numbing data entry and going to work when the sun rises and coming home when the sun sets.  Nope.  No more, have learned.

Of course he got an extremely negative response from either Reddit or whatever he posted it on.  Saw it on YouTube.  I can see through bullshit easily but was more interested in the responses.  But he wanted those responses to draw attention to his fitness programs.  Like if you are fit you can be, he posted a picture of Brad Pitt from that movie where he was a Greek hero or something, and you can be like that!  Accomplish anything!  What an asshole. 

And that is kind compared to some of responses on it.  Was an amusing video.

Back to the topic still waiting on my wishlist game to come out about being President.  Put it on there in July and still waiting for it to come out.  Computer gaming to me is more for adults and consoles are more for the younger generation.  You play enough console games with each new one that comes out over time one recognizes they are all programmed the same and it gets boring to me.  Just my opinion.  Why I sold my PS4 and games and will wait till a year from Christmas season/Quarter 4 when the next gens come out.  They look intriguing.

OfflineAcidAstronaut
Stranger

#26225731 - 10/02/19 06:41 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Started Gears 5 the other day and got to level 8 in Borderlands 3

--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums

PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom