Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Get Me Roger Stone * 3
    #26163274 - 09/01/19 02:02 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I just watched documentary on Roger Stone.  It was surprisingly entertaining and extremely informative for me, and I actually kind of like the guy now.

He talked about how easy it was to con the American people, and he generally did so within the law...

Worth watching if you have Netflix.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkellies

Loc: The Dream
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #26164400 - 09/01/19 08:16 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, it was pretty good. I can't get over how he was getting people elected in his college dorm and then they would call him about how to vote later. No mater what you think about his politics, there's no denying he was a natural political operator.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: Skellies]
    #26164666 - 09/02/19 12:37 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

For sure.

I got a kick out of the fact that he and his wife were swingers:

But after the documentary I read their add, and was a little surprised to find that they were looking for another GUY (not a couple).  But it's cool.  :smirk:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 4
    #26164809 - 09/02/19 06:57 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Bit of a Nixon fan too. :smirk:

:patriot: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineJohnRainyII
Unapproved Puppet

Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: vinsue]
    #26480188 - 02/11/20 01:36 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: JohnRainyII]
    #26480554 - 02/11/20 03:53 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

The four Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutors who recommended Roger Stone be sentenced to seven to nine years in prison left the case Tuesday after top officials sought to reduce their sentencing request.

Prosecutors Michael Marando, Timothy J. Shea, Jonathan Kravis and Aaron Zelinsky all asked the judge in the case for permission to withdraw. Kravis left the DOJ entirely, announcing his resignation as an assistant U.S. attorney.

The four were involved in providing the initial sentencing guidance for Stone. But in a rebuke to the career prosecutors, the DOJ on Tuesday told the judge in the case to apply "far less" to Stone's sentence...

:protest: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: vinsue] * 2
    #26480609 - 02/11/20 04:16 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Another example of how the Republican party and specifically Trump doesn't give 2 turtle shits about the law and directly encourages criminal behavior. Roger Stone was convicted guilty as charged on many counts he literally is a criminal and all of the sudden you don't care about the law or holding criminals responsible. It's beyond hypocritical and brazenly corrupting our justice system and elected officials along with it. This will lead to a Democrat 100% for sure winning after his next term and it may be a far left response to Trump and that president will be able to use people like Roger Stone that will illegally lie to congress and obstruct justice only for that far left president to do exactly what he's doing now.

This sends a message that these people are above the law because of the presidential ties. Also the next Democratic president seeking reelection will do exactly what Trump got away with here and it will be legal precedent. I guarentee at THAT time and only then when it suits their needs the republicans will rightfully sing the exact opposite tune on everything from article 2, Executive privilege and everything that's been argued against Trump and that far left Democratic president can use henchmen like Parnas, Juliani and Roger Stone to do their bidding without any fear of repercussion. It's sickening to see one president corrupt America more deeply then it's ever been.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 3
    #26480735 - 02/11/20 05:47 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Another example of how the Republican party and specifically Trump doesn't give 2 turtle shits about the law and directly encourages criminal behavior. Roger Stone was convicted guilty as charged on many counts he literally is a criminal and all of the sudden you don't care about the law or holding criminals responsible. It's beyond hypocritical and brazenly corrupting our justice system and elected officials along with it. This will lead to a Democrat 100% for sure winning after his next term and it may be a far left response to Trump and that president will be able to use people like Roger Stone that will illegally lie to congress and obstruct justice only for that far left president to do exactly what he's doing now.

This sends a message that these people are above the law because of the presidential ties. Also the next Democratic president seeking reelection will do exactly what Trump got away with here and it will be legal precedent. I guarentee at THAT time and only then when it suits their needs the republicans will rightfully sing the exact opposite tune on everything from article 2, Executive privilege and everything that's been argued against Trump and that far left Democratic president can use henchmen like Parnas, Juliani and Roger Stone to do their bidding without any fear of repercussion. It's sickening to see one president corrupt America more deeply then it's ever been.

Clinton, Bush and Obama were just as corrupt or even more so than Trump has ever been.

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: qman]
    #26480748 - 02/11/20 05:52 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

While I dont agree they were more corrupt, I do agree they were corrupt. Peoples look out for their peoples:shrug: get out and vote!!!!!..... the next criminal into office. At least they look out for each other....most low level criminals drop the dime quicker than they can pick up a nickel.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: The Influence]
    #26480770 - 02/11/20 06:02 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
While I dont agree they were more corrupt, I do agree they were corrupt. Peoples look out for their peoples:shrug: get out and vote!!!!!..... the next criminal into office. At least they look out for each other....most low level criminals drop the dime quicker than they can pick up a nickel.

Well, Clinton destroyed the middle class by passing all of the global trade agreements. Trump never did anything remotely as corrupt as that policy.

Bush got the US involved in several major wars based on false narratives that ruined millions of lives. Again, Trump never did thing like that at all.

Obama enriched The Elite at the expense of the working class, signed off on military invasions all over the globe and took globalization to an entirely new level. Again, Trump never did anything even close to that extreme.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: qman] * 1
    #26481114 - 02/11/20 09:24 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

There are still over 4 years for Trump to catch up.
Im sure we can Monday morning quaterback him, at some point.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (02/11/20 09:24 PM)

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: qman] * 1
    #26481266 - 02/12/20 12:23 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

The Influence said:

Well, Clinton destroyed the middle class by passing all of the global trade agreements. Trump never did anything remotely as corrupt as that policy.

Bush got the US involved in several major wars based on false narratives that ruined millions of lives. Again, Trump never did thing like that at all.

Obama enriched The Elite at the expense of the working class, signed off on military invasions all over the globe and took globalization to an entirely new level. Again, Trump never did anything even close to that extreme.

Trump is destroying doctors abilities to properly treat patients,he doesn't know a damn thing about medicine and created a "national opiate crisis/State of Emergency" that is ruining people's lives that were made manageable and bearable through treatments and the majority of times (over 50% of the time) with many injuries and mental illness can only be treated with medication.

PTSD in both war vets and civilians is a good example of something that over half the time can't be treated with anything except medications and I personally have been told a story by my psychiatrist and a war vet couldn't get the regular dose of meds that had been keeping him stable for over a decade, he snapped under the pressjre and robbed the pharmacy out of desperation.

We have a president that praises the modern day Hitler in Kim Jeong Un saying that " he loves his people and cares about the country" and that " he just inherited a bad position"  When Otto Warmbeir was brought back to the US blind, deaf, mute, brain dead and all his teeth were ripped out of his head and Trump said "I'm confident he didn't know this was happening to Otto.

He's done magnitudes worse then any of those presid3nts a d I only mentioned 2 or MANY MANY reasons.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #26481276 - 02/12/20 12:39 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
We have a president that praises the modern day Hitler in Kim Jeong Un saying that " he loves his people and cares about the country" and that " he just inherited a bad position"  When Otto Warmbeir was brought back to the US blind, deaf, mute, brain dead and all his teeth were ripped out of his head and Trump said "I'm confident he didn't know this was happening to Otto.

Uh oh.  Here we go with the make believe propaganda again.  You'd better reread the thread where you were you couldn't back yourself up.

At least reread the coroner's report saying there were no signs of torture.

(runs and hides before I get attacked for not being patriotic enough to make believe facts)

--------------------

OfflineJohnRainyII
Unapproved Puppet

Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26481358 - 02/12/20 02:38 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Bizarre.  The parents said his teeth were all fucked up.  The coroner said they were fine.

In any case he got 15 years for stealing a poster, and Trump thinks the head of state is praise worthy.  He even made a special trip to see his stupid little friend that time when he went into the demilitarized zone...

I can see the appeal in an authentic North Korea propaganda poster.  I wonder if Otto could have just bought one?

Look at these ones, there's Donald Trump getting his head squished and here's one fantasizing about nuking the White House.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: JohnRainyII]
    #26481617 - 02/12/20 09:03 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I never said Kim Jong-un is a good guy.  I simply said let's not make believe bad things about him.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #26481625 - 02/12/20 09:10 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Although we had no reason at all to show mercy to such a criminal of the enemy state, we provided him with medical treatments and care with all sincerity on a humanitarian basis until his return to the U.S.

:burke:

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26482022 - 02/12/20 01:40 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

Uh oh.  Here we go with the make believe propaganda again.  You'd better reread the thread where you were you couldn't back yourself up.

At least reread the coroner's report saying there were no signs of torture.

(runs and hides before I get attacked for not being patriotic enough to make believe facts)

This is bullshit pure and simple.

Here's an article from when he was returned to his family " Cindy was prepared for her son to be changed, but she had not expected this. Otto's arms and legs were “totally deformed,” according to his parents. His wavy brown locks had been buzzed off. A feeding tube infiltrated his nostrils. “It looked like someone had taken a pair of pliers and re-arranged his bottom teeth,” as Fred would say. According to Cindy, Otto's sister fled the plane, screaming, and Cindy ran after her.

Fred approached his son and hugged him. Otto's eyes remained wide open and blank. Fred told Otto that he had missed him and was overjoyed to have him home. But Otto's alien keening only continued, impossible to comfort."

Warmbier's physicians at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center stated that he was in "a state of unresponsive wakefulness," commonly known as persistent vegetative state.[53] He was able to breathe on his own and blink his eyes, but otherwise showed no signs of awareness of his environment, such as understanding language, nor did he initiate any purposeful movements.

Medical records from North Korea showed that Warmbier had been in this state since April 2016, one month after his conviction. During his release, the North Koreans provided a disc containing two magnetic resonance imaging brain scans, dated April and July 2016, showing damage to the brain.

According to his medical team, brain scans revealed Warmbier had suffered extensive loss of brain tissue throughout his brain, consistent with a cardiopulmonary event that caused the brain to be deprived of oxygen.

Warmbier's father held a press conference on June 15 but declined to answer a reporter's question as to whether or not the neurological injury was caused by an assault, saying he would let the doctors make that determination. He stated that his family did not believe anything the North Koreans told them.[61] He expressed anger at the North Koreans for his son's condition, saying, "There is no excuse for any civilized nation to have kept his condition secret, and denied him top-notch medical care for so long."

Mr Warmbier said when they saw his son he was "moving around, and jerking violently, making these howling and inhuman sounds".

His head was shaved, he was blind and deaf, his arms and legs were "totally deformed" and he had a huge scar on his foot, he said. It "looked like someone had taken a pair of pliers and rearranged his bottom teeth".

"Otto was systematically tortured and intentionally injured by Kim and his regime. This was no accident," said Mr Warmbier.

What it comes down to is he was tortured somehow received permanent and all inclusive brain damage And had his teeth rearranged with pliers.How can that be torture?

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26482044 - 02/12/20 02:00 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

So we should trust a diagnosis from Warmbier's father who requested an autopsy NOT be performed, rather than the medical examiner?

Doctors speculate his death could have been caused by botulism, a blood clot, pneumonia, sepsis, or kidney failure.  Those things aren't torture.

Let's stop with the make believe, please.

--------------------

Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
    #26482050 - 02/12/20 02:03 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So we should trust a diagnosis from Warmbier's father who requested an autopsy NOT be performed, rather than the medical examiner?

Doctors speculate his death could have been caused by botulism, a blood clot, pneumonia, sepsis, or kidney failure.  Those things aren't torture.

Let's stop with the make believe, please.

And how does a 23-year-old acquire botulism, a blood clot, sepsis or kidney failure? (I know you’re not saying a 23-year-old can die from pneumonia)

OfflineJohnRainyII
Unapproved Puppet

Re: Get Me Roger Stone [Re: feldman114]
    #26482066 - 02/12/20 02:13 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

His parents said one thing, the coroner said another. 

Who fucking knows?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom