Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

when the guide just cant help anymore..
    #2615416 - 04/29/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

After some heavily induced younger years of many sheets and countless other mind bending things, I hit a point in my life where 'it' decided I was done.

Now, 8 years later I no longer can enjoy, or learn from the psychedelic teaching tools. It seems they are boring, panic ridden, or just generally blah.

Ive moved onto more social assistance in that group and just enjoy the feel gooders.

Anyone else hit that point?

Sometimes I sit around with friends reminencing to the old days of bending sanity and warped conciousness and think 'god I miss that.' Only to be reminded its just not the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: when the guide just cant help anymore.. [Re: Barbi]
    #2615498 - 04/29/04 09:57 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yes.....I stopped all psychedelic stuff for the better part of 15 years. And now I feel that used in moderation.........3-4 times a year I can once again benefit from the experience.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #2615512 - 04/29/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Too bad... any tips for me to never reach that point?

Invisibleshriek

#2615554 - 04/29/04 10:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ive felt like that a few times, after my first beyond space and time trip im not sure what else to call it, i said , after this i never have to use any drug again because that was it, the ultimate trip, orgasm of my life. 5-6 years ago i used psycadelics to sort out my thoughts after abusin drugs and alcohol my entire teenage life. and used it to face myself and my fears and lies and it worked and has been so important for me. recently i solved a depression i didnt know i had on a trip again. so for me its either to meditate or create. in between troubled times in my life i use it to meditate, it can be just a low dosage and sit and watch the sun sets and think without any spiritual or higher goals.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: when the guide just cant help anymore.. [Re: Ripple]
    #2615555 - 04/29/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ripple, how often did you use psychedelics in your younger years?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: when the guide just cant help anymore.. [Re: bert]
    #2615593 - 04/29/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well things are a little foggy but.

Hundreds of acid trips on very high doses of LSD 25 (back then the doses of acid were much stronger than they are today I would estimate that each trip was of no less than about 500 micrograms).

That was from 1973 - 1977 roughly, when the quality of the window pain coming from California was very high! after that I moved onto different substances only tripping on occasion. I stopped in 1984 or so.

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: when the guide just cant help anymore.. [Re: Annom]
    #2617804 - 04/29/04 05:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Annom said:
Too bad... any tips for me to never reach that point?

Yes......moderation! :heart:

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2617844 - 04/29/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Any crazy stories from your wild days? I've only tried acid once but it was very low quality(dose). Sounds like you were tripping about every three days is that about right?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #2617899 - 04/29/04 05:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I wonder if my psychedelic use will ever come to an end. I like to think it won't end. maybe it'll just become something I do once in a great while like Ripple said.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #2617924 - 04/29/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My father, who is now almost 50, has also gotten back into psychedelics...but use is very limited. Probably 3-4 times a year also. He stopped all drugs when he was 21.

I find it very interesting(from what I see/hear) how strong the "call" to come back to psychedelia land can be, when you are getting older. Even after using and abusing in younger years, even after 10,20,30 year breaks from drugs...some people need/desire to go back.

I honestly hope I can enjoy psychedelics the rest of my life. I imagine they would only get better as you mature and gain experiences/insights through your life.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2618063 - 04/29/04 06:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah moderation is what you have to do in order for it to be special to you....your mind is very smart and will know before you do whats fixing to happen if that makes any sense...I dont know much about LSD and wont do it mainly because of my age and its intensity was so long {12 hrs}is way to much tripping for me nowdays. I did a lot of gulf coast field shrooms in my late teens till i was about 30 yrs old and i can tell you that some people just turn into what we called "mushheads" where you just stay dumb....I dont give a fuck what anybody here or at any other shroomsite says about shrooms not affecting you because i have seen it many times....Some people will become ill tempered being the most prevelant symptom. 3 yrs back we had like 3 solid weeks of rain so shrooms could be picked thru the barbed wire fences...Im not kidding at all cause we didnt even have to jump the fence! im shure a lot of Florida pickers have picked their shrooms in this manner. Both my helpers were/got really stupid at a lot of regular stuff they did all the time. One wont do shrooms anymore because he just burned himself out at 20 yrs old :nonono: I became irritable and downright mean because i was abusing them ...thats when i found this place so i just grow some dry em and do them whenever the time is right ...I still enjoy shrooms a lot but its because i do smaller amts with a month or two between tripps...The problem is when you are young you wanna eat all ya can :lol:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order