Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinesycodelix
Honorable Golden Shellback
Male

Loc: Spokane, Washington
Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future * 2
    #26154925 - 08/27/19 08:56 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

https://doubleblindmag.com/canada-psilocybin-dispensaries-dana-larsen/

Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries
Welcome to the future

Miro Tomoski // Aug. 19, 2019
Dana Larsen is anything but discreet about his business—and that’s exactly the point. “I’m definitely not the first person to sell mushrooms online,” he says. “But I might be the first to put my name, face, and reputation on the line for it.”

Larsen’s worked in the cannabis industry for 30 years, but from the beginning, he says, “it’s always been a broader push than just cannabis.” To that end, he’s founded the online Medicinal Mushroom Dispensary that ships microdoses of psilocybin to patients across Canada. While the business isn’t technically legal, the authorities are so far indifferent. And if things did come to a head, all the better, with Larsen willing and ready to challenge the law and set a precedent in court.

A fixture in Vancouver’s cannabis scene, Larsen’s accustomed to navigating legal gray areas. A cannabis dispensary owner and longtime legalization activist, he’s co-founder of the Vancouver Seed Bank, an online dispensary for cannabis, peyote, and coca seeds, and former editor of Cannabis Culture, a magazine founded by Canada’s “Prince of Pot” Marc Emery.

Larsen’s activism pushed him to run for federal office in 2000 and provincial office in 2001 as a founding member of the Marijuana Party of Canada and the BC Marijuana Party, respectively. He’s since become a member of the New Democratic Party, one of Canada’s three major political parties, urging its leadership to support alternative approaches to drug policy such as safe injection sites for opioids.

Yet he’s something of a strange politician, because the other side of Larsen’s activism has involved breaking the law in order to change it. As a dispensary owner, he’s contributed to the collective effort of the underground cannabis community to normalize and eventually legalize cannabis. Years of activism on behalf of that community has involved breaking the law to sell cannabis in dispensaries, publicly emphasizing its medicinal value, and challenging the federal ban on its use and possession in court—and the same could happen for psilocybin.

Throughout that time, cannabis existed in a gray area, in which police only actively pursued dispensary owners when ordered to do so by higher-ups. Just as the police have looked the other way for years while cannabis dispensaries opened up in major cities like Toronto and Vancouver, Larsen is now hoping that law enforcement will take that same approach to psilocybin. He’s not the only one. At least one other psilocybin dispensary in Canada, called Blue Goba, is doing the same thing.

Photo by Lincoln Clarkes
When DoubleBlind spoke to Larsen, he had only been operating the dispensary for two weeks and claimed to have served 100 patients in just that short time. At this time, all of Larsen’s patients are Canadian and his online service does not ship to the United States—though he notes that Americans have certainly made requests.

Patients who sign up for the service are more akin to club members than to customers. For a one-time membership fee of $10 CAD, they receive personally tailored microdoses of psilocybin with a recommended dose and rate-of-use based on the individual patient’s needs and experience with psychedelics. In addition to consulting with Larsen about dosage, patients must provide proof of a diagnosis that would warrant psilocybin treatment. This can come in the form of prescription bottles, insurance forms, or a recommendation from a doctor or naturopath to prove they’ve been diagnosed with an illness, such as PTSD, depression, cancer-related anxiety, or any other ailments that psilocybin has shown promise for.

Membership takes about 24 hours to process. After that, patients are sent $4 to $7 capsules, which contain 25mg, 50mg or 100mg of dried Golden Teacher strain mushrooms mixed with Spirulina—an algae-based dietary supplement added mostly as a filler for the capsules. At their highest dose, Larsen’s capsules are a tenth of what is considered a threshold recreational dose of one to three grams (depending on the mushrooms’ strain, how they’re grown, how they’re consumed, and a number of other factors that have yet to be formally tested for non-synthetic psilocybin, like the kind Larsen sells).

In the coming months, Larsen intends to open a safe consumption space, where patients who require higher doses can be treated in a therapeutic setting. Still in the planning stages, that physical location is all part of a grand scheme to change public perception and ultimately the laws around psychedelic mushrooms.

Larsen’s approach to psilocybin follows the model cannabis has set in Canada—one which attempts to prove the medical value of a plant before challenging its legal status in court. He’s even taken to calling psilocybin microdoses “the CBD of entheogens,” since microdosing, he says, is strictly therapeutic and its effects are relatively nonintoxicating. In talking about, and using, mushrooms in this way, the idea is to force both medical and legal authorities to see mushrooms in a new light, separate from stereotypes about recreational use.

“I think we’re seeing a similar shift [to cannabis] in public perception around psychedelics,” Larsen says—and the recent push from activists, researchers, and politicians, alike, for further study of psychedelics is proof of that.

Before Canada had even legalized cannabis for adult use in the fall of 2017, psychedelic advocates—with the support of Liberal MP Nathaniel Erskine-Smith—were already petitioning the government to support further research into these entheogens. By April of 2018, the ruling Liberal Party amended its platform with the aim of decriminalizing the possession of all drugs, using Portugal as a model.

Though mushrooms are currently illegal in Canada under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA), exceptions can be made under a provision known as Section 56. Currently, a team of seven therapists, known as TheraPsil, is trying to obtain that exemption.

Those who apply for that exemption are often bogged down in a lengthy approval process from Canada’s Department of Health, which could eventually, nonetheless, deny their application. Yet even if they’re approved, TheraPsil’s lead therapist, Bruce Tobin, tells DoubleBlind that their services will be restricted to patients who have exhausted all other treatment options for symptoms of serious psychological distress such as PTSD and end-of-life anxiety. “Psilocybin will not be more generally available until it has successfully completed Phase 3 clinical trials, which are just now starting [in Canada],” he says. “That will likely take several years.” The only alternative is to challenge the government in court, which Tobin has said he’s willing to do as a last resort.

Larsen, on the other hand, whose online service is not exempt under Section 56, argues that defying the law and pushing for a court battle is the only real option for legalization. “I think it’s time to start using the same tactics that we used to get the law changed on cannabis,” he says. “From my perspective, it was primarily civil disobedience and court cases that really advanced legalization.”

“It’s time to start using the same tactics that we used to get the law changed on cannabis,” Larsen says. “From my perspective, it was primarily civil disobedience and court cases that really advanced legalization.”

In essence, the idea is that an unjust law has to be broken in order to prove its injustice, especially when many of the experts on psychedelics are either limited in their research or pushed entirely underground.

“Ultimately, if you want to change the law, that requires some good politicians willing to vote to change the law,” Larsen says. “But I saw most of our success come from opening [cannabis] dispensaries in violation of the law and forcing the government’s hand toward decisions in court battles.”

It’s certainly true that in Canada medical cannabis laws were practically litigated into existence, beginning with the R. v. Parker case in 2000, in which an epilepsy patient challenged the federal ban on cannabis possession based on the plant’s medicinal value. In 2016, criminal defense attorney John Conroy was part of the last landmark court battle to date (one of nine cases), known as the Allard Medical Marijuana Case, which challenged a ban on growing medicinal marijuana as a violation of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms (Canada’s Bill of Rights).

In that case, Justice Michael Phelan ruled that a denial of access to medicine violates a citizen’s Section 7 Charter rights to “life, liberty, and security of the person.” Justice Phelan’s ruling found that the ban was imposed arbitrarily under the CDSA because, according to Conroy, “the purpose of the CDSA is to protect people’s health, so when a doctor comes along and approves you for a particular drug [on the banned list] that becomes inconsistent with the purposes of the Act.”

Conroy told DoubleBlind that if Larsen’s business and others like it are operating with the recommendation or involvement of medical professionals, an eventual court case regarding psilocybin could follow the same path as cannabis.

“If they busted Larsen, he would bring forward that evidence to show that he was only supplying it to people who were medically approved and he’d probably bring a constitutional challenge that busting patients would violate their Section 7 Charter rights,” Conroy says. “It would be Allard revisited, but specific to psilocybin.”

But that doesn’t mean that Larsen is providing his services just to get caught. In fact, he insists that his goal is not to get anyone—including himself—arrested (even though shipping psilocybin pills on a national scale certainly carries the potential for legal issues, which could result in a court case that challenges prohibition). Ironically, the only thing standing in the way of another major court case is that the police don’t seem to care enough about Larsen’s business to bring him to court, so any challenge would have to come directly from a patient who believes they could win a case with the support of a medically licensed doctor.

“I must confess, I haven’t had a psilocybin case for an awfully long time,” Conroy says.

He suspects that the police consider it a lower priority because Vancouver is currently fighting a deadly opioid crisis. Larsen, who’s grown comfortable with challenging hazy or unjust legal territory, agrees. He says that if he turned in a list of his customers to the police, they wouldn’t even care. “I don’t think the RCMP [Royal Canadian Mounted Police] are going to harass my customers for buying non-psychoactive doses to treat their migraines,” he says.

In fact, when DoubleBlind reached out to Canadian authorities, they replied with what amounted to professional shrugs. The RCMP, Canada’s federal police force equivalent to the FBI, referred us to the local Vancouver Police, despite the nationwide nature of Larsen’s business. The Vancouver Police gave us a boilerplate assurance that they know what’s happening and promised they were looking into it. “We are currently assessing the business to determine if any criminal offenses have been committed,” VPD Media Relations Officer Sgt. Jason Robillard said. “I am not aware of any enforcement action taken at this point.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: sycodelix] * 1
    #26155049 - 08/27/19 10:19 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, canada fucking rocks...

So they let this guy sell microdoses, although im sure the response would be the same if they were 8ths. Hes just treading a new trail (possibly dangerous, in most of the world)

So they dont see a reason to enforce psilocybin arrests, so theyre cool to be like :shrug: do you, just stay away from the bad shit, eh?

Whereas for the US its based on the English prohibitive shit, where drugs are considered a scourge, and some are. (Fent) But also, canadians have way lower gun deaths, its just a totally different culture.

Though when i ran into some Montreal frat kids, or even just dudes across the niagara falls, they were DICKS. Like, you know, typical bro types. They seemed more cruel than americans to my amazement. But thats just my few experiences on vacation to Canada. In terms of how they treat their citizens, sounds really awesome

i wonder what the response would be like in the US if it was just some guy, checking your diagnosis sheet and your pill bottles to see if youre actually depressed or have ptsd. They even ban CBD gummies if theyre not coming from a dispensary

I think its important to remember that when it comes to Ketamine, in the US IF you have the money to prolly apply for a license, you Can do legal depression/ptsd infusions, and theyre not $7, theyre $4-500. They actually used it off-label for these conditions but ketamine is only schedule 3, and Now its approved for depression AFAIK. prolly not controlled much medically. This is mostly done for profit and here i think is the Main difference between our two countries sadly. Two psychedelic cures for the same conditions

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (08/27/19 10:37 AM)

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: Fractal420]
    #26155061 - 08/27/19 10:27 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Canada :rockon:

--------------------

Rate me here

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: Fractal420]
    #26155581 - 08/27/19 03:37 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

750 a session at some places for ketamine infusion therapy. It's a 4-5 hour IV drip under the care of a physician and an RN. Vitals are taken every 15 mins and the RN is sitting right there. 45 mins for depression and it's 350 a session.

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26155787 - 08/27/19 05:36 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

That’s expensive. We have K treatment in the US

I’m confused

--------------------

Rate me here

Onlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #26155839 - 08/27/19 06:00 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Dana has been talking about opening an actual opium den for harm reduction purposes for years.

I know some stuff sadly can't talk about it on a public forum.

Anyway his seed bank has real genetics if you grow in Canada I hope you aren't buying legal seeds because legal seeds are all knock offs of Dutch/American/BC breeders. Buying from the Vancouver seed bank means the breeders who actually bred the strains get paid, not some scummy legal cannabis profiteers.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

Edited by viraldrome (08/27/19 06:00 PM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26155906 - 08/27/19 06:34 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Though when i ran into some Montreal frat kids, or even just dudes across the niagara falls, they were DICKS. Like, you know, typical bro types. They seemed more cruel than americans to my amazement. But thats just my few experiences on vacation to Canada. In terms of how they treat their citizens, sounds really awesome

I don't think urban canadians are a whole lot different than most urban americans, there is generally that typical urban liberal, im better than you because im more progressive, attitude. If anything they have more urban conservatives, probably due to smaller minority populations(metropolitan canadian areas are lot whiter than american ones), and white people who have generally grown up with privilege due to centuries of government policy supporting them...and are now well enough off, with enough infrastructure in place, feel like they don't "need" government and can't see why anyone should benefit in the same ways that they already have...are perfectly content to leave everyone else out in the cold and allow the world to go to shit around them if they think their tax liability will be smaller for it.

Which is how people like Rob Ford get elected...and even after his antics his brother still went on to have a successful political career.

The difference is in the rural population, not to say rural canada is super progressive, but in america the rural population is extremely and uniformly conservative. Like wacko evangelistic, gun crazy, racist(or classist with the same result) conservative. But rural canada is way more laid back, compassionate, with that you do you I'll do me no reason we can't get along attitude.

Canada just lacks that extreme conservative voter block, and the conservatives they do have classicaly liberal(libertarian) views...and not just in their rhetoric, it actually comes through in policy(totally unlike in the US, conservative politicians in the US are the opposite of libertarian and want more control over you and government in your life than democrats, they just want it in very ugly ways...which support their own twisted goals.

Lots of GOP voters, who even if they are semi-activist, don't actually have any idea what is going on in government, don't follow what happens in congress or the policies of its party...outside of the propaganda they eat up like candy. And they have this false idea that the GOP is the "freedom" party, with libertarian leanings, which is totally and completely false.

Edited by Holybullshit (08/27/19 06:39 PM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26155947 - 08/27/19 06:56 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
750 a session at some places for ketamine infusion therapy. It's a 4-5 hour IV drip under the care of a physician and an RN. Vitals are taken every 15 mins and the RN is sitting right there. 45 mins for depression and it's 350 a session.

Whats the 750 session for if not depression?

Or do you mean 750 first session, and the 350 is to top off?(as I think I've read the maintenance sessions are shorter)

Ketamine infusion is something I've been considering for a while now, but it is a lot of money...I almost got into a trial for it a few years back. TMS is also something I'm interested in and I do know one place doing it, which its not a trial but their center is research focused, for similar prices to ketamine.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26155996 - 08/27/19 07:20 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry, 750 for pain management. I have seen full coverage from W/C cases as well as private insurance.

--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (08/27/19 07:20 PM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26156839 - 08/28/19 10:11 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Sorry, 750 for pain management. I have seen full coverage from W/C cases as well as private insurance.

That's interesting, I didn't know ketamine was being used for chronic pain like that...obviously it kills all pain while under its influence, but I didn't know it had lasting effects on chronic pain.

I don't understand why more insurance plans don't cover ketamine infusions for depression. Compared to daily dosing of drugs, possibly for years on end, it's not all that expensive...even compared to generics.

With the esketamine nasal spray now reaching the market, I guess it's only a matter of time before insurance covers that. Unfortunately, the same plans that don't cover infusions won't cover it as well as all they want to pay for are generic drugs...even plans that claim to cover many name brand drugs with pre-authorization make it extremely hard to get it...and when you follow up its a bureaucratic nightmare where you waste hours of time to get no more answers than you already have...

I speak from experience, with everyone telling you(pharmacists, doctors) that they have done everything they are supposed to but the insurance keeps denying the PA, and when I call the insurance company I waited on hold forever, then once talking to an agent and I explain the situation they put me on hold to "check with the per-authorization department" and wait forever again for them to come back and simply say "You PA was denied" when I ask why they say "That is something you would have to take up with the PA department" when I ask for a phone number they say "they don't have it or they don't talk to clients" when I ask if they can ask the PA department why(which is what I thought they were doing in the first place) they tell me "they won't share that information with me" and finally, exasperated, I get short and demand to speak with their supervisor, explain the situation and ask what I am supposed to do they literally say "I don't know" and give me an email address who when I email they just give me back the same phone number I already called!

And this is with a GOOD insurance plan, with awesome deductibles, copays, max out of pocket, emergency coverage...all of that, with high deductibles...

I can't imagine how low deductible plans are any use at all, and those super cheap catastrophic care plans, from what I've heard, STILL don't come through when you need it, for the very limited situations they are supposed to cover...and in those situations you REALLY need it.

It is beyond time our government started negotiating drug prices, for ALL plans not just medicare, and weakening patent protections...but in reality they are going in the opposite direction, for example allowing drug companies to extend their patent window for many years by just tweaking their drugs.

All under the guise of the pharma companies "need" these protections and "need" to charge high prices in order to recoup their investments and fund future R&D, BULLSHIT, they are making money hand over first...and most the R&D they do, especially for mental health, is always done with the objective of making more money, not providing better drugs, and they will regularly abandon bringing drugs to market just because a competitor has a similar drug already...killing any chance of competition.

This is a unspoken agreement between pharma companies, and is akin to price fixing...maybe worse, as it not only keeps drugs out of reach, but kills many drug candidates which would be of value to patients.

Edited by Holybullshit (08/28/19 10:14 AM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26156870 - 08/28/19 10:34 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I hear you man! It's a total fucking corporate greedy nightmare that fucks over everyone! I do PA's almost weekly. It is a waiting game on the phone and one must be very patient and very nice to the CSR's on the phone. They have some power to make it not happen. They record the calls as well and they will input any notes on the caller negative and positive. The power these drug companies have is unreal!

Greedy fucking assholes are ruining this planet!

All under the guise of the pharma companies "need" these protections and "need" to charge high prices in order to recoup their investments and fund future R&D, BULLSHIT, they are making money hand over first...and most the R&D they do, especially for mental health, is always done with the objective of making more money, not providing better drugs, and they will regularly abandon bringing drugs to market just because a competitor has a similar drug already...killing any chance of competition.

So very fucking true!

A private pain mgmt practice will charge 250 a visit, but the person(s) working there will do a more thorough PA and more likely to get it done if the insurance pays for it. I know some people do not want to wait on a phone and go through the hoops, but it does pay off more than half the time. I wish I could try to run yours right now to see if it works.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26156877 - 08/28/19 10:38 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Also the Ketamine infusion therapy does work, but it's subjective to the person, and the length of time it holds varies too much to have any set times and dates. Some people just do not get any benefit at all and are neutral about it or do not like it. It's very interesting though. I never heard of it until I started in pain management as a nurse. I personally despise the feeling of K. Tried it twice (one time each) 5 years apart and absolutely hated it.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26157456 - 08/28/19 03:51 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

We just need to get all drugs decrimed at least already. I mean people are dying from vaping, how much longer can this go on

Hopefully, we are heading in that direction already. But shit america relies so much on this covert private prison money, highest incarceration rate in the world, and drugs on the street are seriously fucked up lately.

If you want to be safe, basically need an online reviewed and tested source, and thats just the bare minimum. Just to fucking not hurt yourself. We established harm reduction on our own, and actually i feel like in the early 2000s and such more people read erowid and shulgin and now its like "drugs, bruh".

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleSunnyDayze
Finder of shrubberies
Female User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: Fractal420] * 3
    #26160895 - 08/30/19 01:57 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Civil disobedience like this is so commendable.  Thanks to all the people who take a stand and call bullshit on the system.  It takes a lot of risk everything you've ever worked for, your freedom, your home just to do the right thing and make a difference.  Being tied up for years in the legal system is a severe strain on your life and for your family and loved ones.  I've seen this first hand and it's an awful thing to go through.

Dana Larson and family:

:leocheers:

--------------------

OnlinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: SunnyDayze]
    #26166957 - 09/03/19 02:01 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I checked that https://www.bluegoba.com website, they dont have any stock, but they supposedly sell ounces

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: gopher]
    #26166980 - 09/03/19 02:13 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Thoreau, i think it was, had the right idea

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleSunnyDayze
Finder of shrubberies
Female User Gallery

#26167278 - 09/03/19 04:37 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gopher said:
I checked that https://www.bluegoba.com website, they dont have any stock, but they supposedly sell ounces

Holy shit-balls thats awesome.

OnlinegopherS
I'm a teapot

Re: Canada Now Has Psilocybin Dispensaries Welcome to the future [Re: SunnyDayze]
    #26167279 - 09/03/19 04:38 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

OMG they have stock now

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

InvisibleNothingsChanged
Striving for Excellence
Male User Gallery

Loc: North/Western WA Flag
    #26167390 - 09/03/19 05:49 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Canada for the win.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26167411 - 09/03/19 06:00 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

No way!! Pl:eek:ease let us know if you get a successful delivery, if it's not too personal of information. Legal mushrooms by mail, wow!

--------------------

OnlinegopherS
I'm a teapot

#26167419 - 09/03/19 06:06 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I dont have the funds for it right now, I only have $400 in the bank and I already have plans for it, but I just started a new job, I have orientation on thursday and then I actually start sometime after that, so if I dont rage quit my job I should be trying to order some in 2-3 weeks when I get my first paycheck

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26167426 - 09/03/19 06:09 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Gopher it!:smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleSunnyDayze
Finder of shrubberies
Female User Gallery

#26167485 - 09/03/19 06:36 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Not legal, just doing it anyway.  Super cool though!

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26168466 - 09/04/19 09:58 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Awesome progress. I hope they do worldwide :wink:

I mean, i personally dont need to be buying shrooms, until they start selling extracts and stuff that may be easy on the tummy. That would be very interesting. I know there already have been those liquid extracts for a long time but they were always black market. And strangey (on edata), one recently tested for all ketamine even though the guy was sure it was psilocybin or 4aco

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate