Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case
    #26152114 - 08/25/19 09:13 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: XUL]
    #26152185 - 08/25/19 10:08 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Stupid amp links.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/colorado-vaping-related-illness

Also why in the world are they not blasting images of the bad carts their packaging etc...

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26152686 - 08/25/19 04:59 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Stupid amp links.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/colorado-vaping-related-illness

Also why in the world are they not blasting images of the bad carts their packaging etc...

Yo what is an amp link?

How do I get rid of that?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: XUL]
    #26152704 - 08/25/19 05:27 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerated_Mobile_Pages

I have my phone view pages as desktop pages to avoid it

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26153014 - 08/25/19 10:19 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

right when i was considering hopping on the bandwagon. a collapsed lung, hot damn.

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #26153073 - 08/25/19 11:35 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Collapsed lungs are a whole lot more common than one would think, happening more often with ectomorph body types. Smoking and vaping exacerbates it. If you smoke, you should still hop on the bandwagon because you're more likely to suffer a collapsed lung doing that anyway. If you don't smoke already, there's no compelling reason to start an addictive habit in the first place.

Edited by PatrickKn (08/25/19 11:36 PM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: PatrickKn]
    #26153163 - 08/26/19 03:45 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Theres plenty of poison going around in those fake pens. Legal, illegal states. Just smoke weed, use shatter and wax pens if you need to, much safer it seems to me. If you do wanna use c02 pens, get them directly from a medical or rec shop, one with more than 1-2 stars

And i mean around me theyre terribly expensive, but the people who really like them pay for a pure product. Street pens, 90% i see are fake, i only know one person in my area that gets legit out of state c02. Everything else is bullshit distillate.

And something about vaping distillate feels weird to me. It seems nowhere as smooth a high as just a couple real c02 hits, even like a 55% thc pen

Id dab the shit out of some uncut distillate though

Whatever happened to people being satisfied using a Volcano, a Firefly/Pax, or whatever nice herbal vape. I was hitting some herbal vapor today on the go, was so nice actually. That to me is real vaporizing. The pen shit to me is kind of a gimmick

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: Fractal420]
    #26153554 - 08/26/19 11:45 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I've dabbed uncut distillate. It's cool and all, a great way to get a clean high. But it still doesn't compare to a terpy dab. I would take a gram of crystals and sauce over an eighth of distillate any day.

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26153879 - 08/26/19 03:26 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Well yeah. Live resin/terp sauce over distillate any day. Even just good crumble is nice. I particularly like how live sauce has alot of different cannabinoids, and for this same reason i like to just smoke flower, i kinda go back and forth from the bong to the enail.

Cause real natural cannabis has 113 cannabinoids. Good bho feels alot like a couple bowls of dank weed, and live resin is as close as it gets IMO but obv more potent

Been getting back into herbal vaping and have been breaking out my firefly2 more. I am Sure the problem with this vape pen shit is the juice (nicotine, thc, or nothing active, its prolly the juice itself). Convection bud or even bho vapor wouldnt do this, and the timing and geography of those getting sick is such that its gotta be a common brand somehow, or a bunch of brands.

No more street ejuice, ever. Those fucking off-brand deceit pens. If its yellow like shatter its always bullshit distillate. Real c02 i tend to see diff colors, and it looks like jelly, not piss.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: Fractal420]
    #26154016 - 08/26/19 04:39 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I loved dabbing but I couldn't justify having a dab rig AND a Pax pen, plus I heard they were a bitch to keep clean. I got spoiled, I found smoking flower to just taste dirty and gross after dabbing for so long. But no matter how much I dabbed, a big bowl of flower always ended up getting me good and high.

But yeah, it's definitely being caused by whatever is in cheap juice. I vaped, like nicotine vape, and the difference in quality between brands was shocking. I bought some that was so vile I just threw it away, absolutely disgusting. It's a shame this shit isnt properly regulated, if some company is using cheap filler material they should absolutely get sued for it

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Colorado sees first vaping-related illness in 'sudden and severe' case [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26154765 - 08/27/19 06:12 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Pax pen? I just meant portable vapes, not pens. My favs are Mighty and Firefly2. My fav desktops are SSV and Extreme Q with the Ddave glass mod, makes it on par to a volcano. I know Pax made some Pod-using pen, im just referring to Pax 1-3

Before all these pens, it was all about herbal vapes. And i did have a Pax1. I thought it worked great for conduction but so much upkeep. And Ploom never answered my emails so i switched to a diff vape. But really i spent yesterday just vaping bud, was so nice to return to.

The Firefly2 IMO, as long as you have extra batteries is so fucking sick. And for less $, the Arizer units are good too. Air and Air2. They just use a regular lithium ion that can be changed anytime, makes it great for camping and such. I just bring like 10 batteries, a pack on amazon is pretty cheap.

No one is gonna get sick from vaping bud. Def its the e-liquid

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#26154892 - 08/27/19 08:39 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Here is another one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/virginia-vaping-related-illness.amp

Virginia joins a seemingly growing list of states where vaping-related illnesses have been reported. Teens have primarily been affected.

Though e-cigarettes are often touted as a "safer" alternative to cigarettes, a recent study found that may not be true.

The study, led by University of Pennsylvania researchers, claimed there are damaging effects on a user’s blood vessels after just one use.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26155081 - 08/27/19 10:43 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I heard it was a total of 16 states but maybe more now.

This is very sudden, had to be a single batch or batches from the same source

It would suck if this was the result of one of those bullshit "distillate" pens. But maybe would lead to a real fucking reason to legalize. I mean it was obvious with those it was only a matter of time till someone spiked it with something awful, perhaps an rc cannabinoid (has happened with "cbd oil" in utah before, thats fucking rough, wasnt as bad as this tho, and that was like 55 people).

I wonder what could be so suddenly fucking collapsing people's lungs

First actual death. Damn

"The CDC reports patients had a cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, and fatigue worsening over days or weeks before being admitted to the hospital. Many patients says they recently used products with THC, but no specific product is yet linked to the illnesses."

Im pretty sure its a counterfeit cart thing

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (08/27/19 10:54 AM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26155102 - 08/27/19 11:00 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#26168480 - 09/04/19 10:07 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26168492 - 09/04/19 10:16 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I keep reading that it mght be vitamin E added as a bullshit vape chemical to counterfeit products. But who knows for sure. Looks more and more like just counterfeit thc products, and maybe counterfeit or unregulated ejuice also

They both seem like huge epidemics

They can either advise you to "just say no" or this can be fuel for legalization, esp states where there isnt much of a legal way to get carts

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#26168506 - 09/04/19 10:20 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Is it with THC Vapes too?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#26168688 - 09/04/19 11:57 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26168855 - 09/04/19 01:49 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Theyre not gonna outlaw legal products. Maybe making fakes

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSofaking420
Male User Gallery

Loc: Myco mountain
    #26168872 - 09/04/19 02:01 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Theres so many fake carts being sold. A friend recently got a fuck ton of "dank vapes" for what he thought was a good deal... And hes been complaining of heavy chest/ sore throat.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals