Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years
    #26151546 - 08/24/19 10:14 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

So it wasn't all me that made her loose her job she was getting ready to quit within a month anyways, but I am the reason why she got let go.

So the story goes like this. ( short version ):

She had had some problems at work, being written up and being watched under a microscope at all times. She hated it and was stressed 24/7. I have had enough by now. She wasn't sleeping eating, getting out of bed, etc.
Now I had quite a bit of flualprazolam, ( she would never willingly take that, I spiked one of her alcoholic drinks with a medium to high dose of it.

Well long story short she couldn't really wake up and when she did she would just collapse on the ground, this went on for about 2 weeks. I feel fucking terrible about it, but in a way I feel like I had to do it because she wouldn't have quit on her own, I know she wouldn't.

Since that all occurred she has a better job, closer to home, more pay, etc.

I just feel terrible for what I did.

She doesn't remember a week of her life because of what I did.

I'm a piece of shit huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #26151631 - 08/24/19 11:26 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

jesus christ dude. that's not cool

Anonymous #2

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #26151644 - 08/24/19 11:44 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

she was going to quit soon and you couldnt wait for that to happen so you drugged her? did she quit or get fired as a result of this?

ps. you are a terrible person for giving someone an RC without consent.

Anonymous #2

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #26151646 - 08/24/19 11:46 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

tell her what you did and hopefully she leaves you.

Anonymous #1

#26151708 - 08/25/19 01:21 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Ik I'm a piece of shit. But honestly in the end our relationship has improved greatly. She has a better job.  She said she was gonna quit thatvweeek.  I just made sure it happened.

Fuckd I know

Anonymous #3

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26151746 - 08/25/19 02:06 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I cannot imagine being in a relationship where this would be something I could consider. 

I see you think your relationship has improved as a result of this.  I'm afraid I think that is not the case.  It's possible that you're getting along easier, however that's not a good sole metric by which to judge the health of a relationship. 

Relationships require trust, compassion, and good communication. 

It seems you didn't trust her and she shouldn't trust you.  You didn't have compassion in what you were doing, you made a choice to violate her rights regarding choices for what she allows in her body.  And the lack of good communication is evident by you feeling like she was gonna turn her statement into a lie(by not quitting like she said).  Instead of communicating about it you took matters into your own hands.  In addition you've not communicated with her what you've done.

What does she think is the cause for her loss of a week?
  Do you think she doesn't realize she was drugged or did you lie about it and convince her otherwise?

You definitely endangered her life.

I don't say all of this to berate you, you obviously feel terrible about it.  I'm simply mentioning these things because you seem to be receptive to hear input on the topic and I want to give some of what you've said objective context as you're quite close to the happening and other person involved.

I implore you to consider these things and give consideration to talking to your wife about what you did and why.  It will be very difficult.  She might leave you.  She might press charges. 

However, I think it's the best chance for you to legitimately grow your relationship following this happening.

Anonymous #1

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26151777 - 08/25/19 02:41 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I did an allergy test on her for what it's worth.  I really thought I put maybe a
Round a bars worth which she is prescribed xanax. She has her own issues. So I'm not completely the bad guy. She has done some pretty fucked up shit to me to as well. Along the same lines... I was simply trying to make her relax I has no intention of being the catalyst in losing her job. She will never find out. I'm not the only one who's follor
Wing all the rules.  2 weeks ago she left all night leaving my daughter home with me by myself which I love because we have movie nights, well I heard from a friend of a friend who w as s there that she was blowing coke all night. She has yet to tell me. So I guess when she does that I will spill the beans on what I did.

Yes shouldnt have done it. But I had no idea the repercussions that were coming, even though now our relation ship has grown exponentially.  Other than a few secrets I have (one on her and one. Ig one on me...)

That's all I want to say.

I figured youd guys think I was a piece of shit, which I am. I've known that for a while.... but you dont know what other people's lives are like.... I hope no one ever does what I did.  And if you're thinking about it
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO WHAT MY FUCKED HEAD MADE ME DO.

Anonymous #3

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #26151793 - 08/25/19 03:09 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I didn't say you endangered her life because she might have had an allergic reaction to it.

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said: 
I spiked one of her alcoholic drinks with a medium to high dose of it.

It's because you gave your wife a medium to high dose of a benzo in her alcoholic beverage.

That's a potentially fatal combination.  It can cause respiratory distress. 

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
she couldn't really wake up and when she did she would just collapse on the ground, this went on for about 2 weeks.

It sounds like it was pretty close to a fatal combination this time.  Did you measure her heart rate or breathing during that time period?

Anonymous #4

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #26151879 - 08/25/19 06:01 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think you feel as badly as you're letting on. It sounds like you are fine with it because you felt it was justified because "she did something to you sometime ago way back when." That's what makes you a total dud, imagine telling your daughter that her mom is dead because you couldn't wait a week. Then to come on here acting like you feel bad, you don't feel bad, it kinda feels like you're bragging because you got away with it.

Edited by Anonymous (08/25/19 12:29 PM)

Anonymous #5

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #26152311 - 08/25/19 11:36 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

You drugged your wife...

That's criminal

Anonymous #6

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #26157511 - 08/28/19 04:35 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

You should be in jail dude, bad form. Sounds like a toxic relationship and just staying together for the kid. If your basically poisoning each other then thats a sign you both need help or GTFO.

Anonymous #7

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #6] * 2
    #26157514 - 08/28/19 04:39 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

just wanted to agree with everybody else, you are a shitty human and if you die soon it would be great

Anonymous #2

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26157669 - 08/28/19 05:37 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
just wanted to agree with everybody else, you are a shitty human and if you die soon it would be great

:somefunnyshit:

Anonymous #8

#26158534 - 08/29/19 07:06 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I did something like this once. But in the opposite order. My wife (girlfriend) at the time had just been fired from her job so she was mad, depressed, sad, etc. Well for some reason we start to get into a yelling argument. Something stupid cause she's on edge about being fired. Well mid argument I say something like "your right I don't want to argue. Do you want some orange juice?". She says yes. I run down stairs and proceed to crush (3)2mg Ativan and put them in her OJ. OJ was perfect cause 2mg ativans are yellow and have a slight sweet taste. She had a bit of a tolerance back then so she didn't black out. We spent the rest of the afternoon having fun at the house watched a movie, played some video games, laughed a bunch. I kept an eye on her didn't let her drive or anything. Does that make me a monster?

So although this guy fucked up and what he did was pretty shitty. He wasn't out date raping people or anything. So let's not go wishing death on him that's a bit extreme.

Anonymous #2

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #26158648 - 08/29/19 08:37 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

yes, you too are a horrible person and should rot in hell with anon #1

Anonymous #6

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #26158868 - 08/29/19 11:09 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I did something like this once. But in the opposite order. My wife (girlfriend) at the time had just been fired from her job so she was mad, depressed, sad, etc. Well for some reason we start to get into a yelling argument. Something stupid cause she's on edge about being fired. Well mid argument I say something like "your right I don't want to argue. Do you want some orange juice?". She says yes. I run down stairs and proceed to crush (3)2mg Ativan and put them in her OJ. OJ was perfect cause 2mg ativans are yellow and have a slight sweet taste. She had a bit of a tolerance back then so she didn't black out. We spent the rest of the afternoon having fun at the house watched a movie, played some video games, laughed a bunch. I kept an eye on her didn't let her drive or anything. Does that make me a monster?

So although this guy fucked up and what he did was pretty shitty. He wasn't out date raping people or anything. So let's not go wishing death on him that's a bit extreme.

Your very bad but at least you ised OJ, He put a STRONG DOSE IN HER ALCOHOLIC DRINK thats a potential killer easily.

Anonymous #8

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #26159120 - 08/29/19 01:40 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I dunno. I think it's a bit different drugging a loved one as opposed to and random person you want to cause harm to. At that point in time we where both into drugs hence she was able to consume 6 mg and not black out. I told her what I had done after she began to calm down and we had nothing planned that day. I just knew that she was going to be in a mood the whole day.
Frankly I don't think I did anything wrong. We are now older with more responsibilities so i would not do it now. But If the roles where reversed I would want her to do it to me.

Anonymous #2

#26159128 - 08/29/19 01:45 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

why wouldnt you just offer it to her? if she was a drug user then she wouldn't have said no. what you did was wrong. maybe you think its okay.. well it's not. maybe you are telling the truth about coming clean to her about doing it, fine, but that does not make it okay. you are scum.

Anonymous #9

#26159188 - 08/29/19 02:18 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
you are scum.

Says the person that's wishing death on others.

Anonymous #2

Re: I ultimately got my wife fired from her job of 6.5 years [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26159195 - 08/29/19 02:22 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

if it makes me scum to want less shitbags on earth, then so be it :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,544 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.