Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine
    #26146725 - 08/21/19 06:04 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Mexico is about to get a whole lot more tourism

MEXICO JUDGE APPROVES RECREATIONAL COCAINE USE IN LANDMARK RULING, CITES DRUG'S ABILITY TO PROVIDE SPIRITUAL EXPERIANCE '
https://www.newsweek.com/mexico-cociane-recreational-use-1455400

A judge in Mexico has approved two people to use cocaine recreationally in what has been described as a historic step toward ending the country's deadly "war on drugs."

In the first ruling of its kind, the district court in Mexico City granted permission for the pair to "possess, transport and use cocaine"—but not sell it—following an injunction request by Mexico United Against Crime.

"We have been working for a safer, more just and peaceful Mexico for years, and with this case we insist on the need to stop criminalizing users of drugs other than marijuana and design better public policies that explore all available options, including the regulation," Lisa Sánchez, director of MUAC, said in a statement.

According to Mexico Daily News, the judge imposed a string of stipulations for the pair in order to allow them to use cocaine. They include limiting their intake to 500 milligrams per day and not working, driving or operating heavy machinery while under the influence. They are also not allowed to take the drug in public, in the presence of children, or encourage others to consume it.

In his ruling, judge Víctor Octavio Luna Escobedo said that recreational use of cocaine has many benefits, including "tension relief, the intensification of perceptions and the desire [to have] new personal and spiritual experiences."

According to the AFP news agency, Mexico's national health regulator—the Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risk—is seeking to block the judge's order, which was handed down in May. The decision will also be reviewed by a panel of judges at a higher court.

"These cases constitute a further step towards a new drug policy that allows us to build a safer, more just and peaceful Mexico," MUAC added in a statement.

Mexico's President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has promised radical changes in a bid to end the war on drugs in the country, which kills thousands every year.

Obrador, a left-wing politician who took office in December, argued the country should decriminalize all drugs in order to take power away from the cartels and criminal gangs.

"The 'war on drugs' has escalated the public health problem posed by currently banned substances to a public safety crisis," a policy proposal in Obrador's National Development Plan for 2019-2024 read. It added that Mexico's current "prohibitionist strategy is unsustainable."

According to AFP, more than 250,000 people have been murdered by drug cartels in Mexico since 2006, including a record 33,755 last year.

Edited by Konyap (08/21/19 06:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedownlowfunk
Retired Festival Veteran
Male

Loc: Physical Realm
Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: Konyap]
    #26146750 - 08/21/19 06:24 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Build that Wall, Repeal the drug laws, and lets get cookin!!!.  Trump 2020, Take your drugs and get a job! USA!!!!

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: downlowfunk] * 2
    #26146779 - 08/21/19 06:42 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

This has nothing to do with any effort of Trump... Trump's administration is actually to blame for the chaos with kratom being banned within Indonesia.

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: tacodude]
    #26147064 - 08/21/19 09:31 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

It's basically legal down there ,this will cut down on cops shaking down tourons

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Invisibletrvptamine
P-Mx$$
Male

Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: downlowfunk]
    #26147196 - 08/21/19 11:14 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downlowfunk said:
Build that Wall, Repeal the drug laws, and lets get cookin!!!.  Trump 2020, Take your drugs and get a job! USA!!!!

Trump has no interest in legalizing or decriminalizing any of the common illegal drugs. Even weed. The only reason trump might legalize weed on a federal level any time soon is so that he can get misguided potheads to help vote him back in to office...

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: trvptamine] * 1
    #26147265 - 08/22/19 12:29 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

viva Mexico!

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #26147376 - 08/22/19 04:58 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Haven't had cocaine in years, and it was stomped on too much

Would love some good cocaine go Mexico!

Is it REALLY legal for recreational use Dow there now?

InvisibleLeftfield420
bong toker
Male

Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: trvptamine]
    #26147494 - 08/22/19 07:55 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trvptamine said:
Quote:

downlowfunk said:

Trump has no interest in legalizing or decriminalizing any of the common illegal drugs. Even weed. The only reason trump might legalize weed on a federal level any time soon is so that he can get misguided potheads to help vote him back in to office...

:whathesaid:

Offlinedownlowfunk
Retired Festival Veteran
Male

Loc: Physical Realm
Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: Leftfield420]
    #26147642 - 08/22/19 09:25 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Trump Legalized Hemp, Obama/Clinton legalized nothing. You cant legalize cocaine until the wall is built to slow down cow boys and illegals.
Quote:

Leftfield420 said:
Quote:

trvptamine said:
Quote:

downlowfunk said:

OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: stzacrack]
    #26147671 - 08/22/19 09:38 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
Haven't had cocaine in years, and it was stomped on too much

Would love some good cocaine go Mexico!

Is it REALLY legal for recreational use Dow there now?

I think this ruling only applies to those two individuals others will still get arrested for having cocaine.

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: Crispy224]
    #26148068 - 08/22/19 02:01 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

yeah you don't want to go to mexican prison

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
    #26148324 - 08/22/19 04:51 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Just chew some coca tea :heytherebadboy:

InvisibleLeftfield420
bong toker
Male

#26148475 - 08/22/19 06:02 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Yada yada yada, don't make him any less of a peice of shit.. All politicians are puppets even trump

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: trvptamine]
    #26148953 - 08/23/19 04:24 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trvptamine said:
Quote:

downlowfunk said:

Or if he could profit off it

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: tacodude]
    #26149650 - 08/23/19 02:29 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

He's a racist so he certainly won't want to do anything positive like that for minorities. Also they will just cheat to get him reelected, it's not like they haven't cheated before...

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #26149841 - 08/23/19 04:52 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downlowfunk said:
Trump Legalized Hemp, Obama/Clinton legalized nothing. You cant legalize cocaine until the wall is built to slow down cow boys and illegals.
Quote:

Leftfield420 said:
Quote:

trvptamine said:
Quote:

downlowfunk said:

Congress legalized hemp, all trump did was sign it instead of vetoing it.

Trump also appointed Jeff Sessions to AG, who is blatantly anti cannabis. And of course when Sessions refused to recuse himself from the investigations into trump he was replaced by an even bigger sycophant william barr.

Trump has also applauded Duterte in the Philippines for massacring drug users, even though many of the people being killed aren't even drug users or dealers. He's a POS who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: musiclover420]
    #26150217 - 08/23/19 09:53 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

The article has nothing to do with President let's stick to  subject

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Mexican Judge Allows Use of Cocaine [Re: 5150]
    #26150439 - 08/24/19 06:18 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Pretty sure the only illegal thing (us law) is possession, but technically its a schedule 2 substance

I do not think being high on cocaine is "illegal"

If you got legal coke dispensary ideas, er, well, adderall and methylphenidate are pretty ubiquitous, and these are all schedule 2 (coke, amphetamine, other adhd stims). But due to extreme stigma with coke, and plus, its all over, just acetone wash. Stick to trying to make weed legal in 50 states first. And then mushrooms. The coke thing would actually prove the "legalization slippery slope" as it appears to people who are anti-legalization. But def allow coca and khat. In israel you drink khat drinks like alcohol, no one considers it a real drug even. Pure Meph-style methylcathinone is cracked down on though (hagigat)

"Unlike cannabis" there is documented medical use for coke and amp. Btw there was an experiment that compared d-amp and coke side by side in terms of neurotoxicity, and coke actually is safer (when pure**), nasal ROA for both.
Probably because neurotoxicity is much higher the longer you stay high, and of course high doses are worse, but i bet no amount of amphetamine is good for you.

And for the Trump fan: he very recently suggested the USPS should check All letters from china and "everywhere else" to "make sure no fentanyl is coming through". Which would be a real problem for all people using tor or a legit rc source for tryptamines and such, cause itd all just be powder from china

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (08/24/19 06:31 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies