Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineintuishawn
Stranger
How I found this place and where to go next
    #26146897 - 08/21/19 09:58 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I'm not entirely a stranger to shrooms, having done them a few times throughout my life, with not always the greatest results.
So this guy Shaman Oaks pops up in my YouTube feed, with an ayahuasca trip report and I watched and loved it. Subscribed immediately. he briefly showed this website on one of his videos and I paused and took note, came here and bookmarked.
Then I watched a lot more psilocybin videos, a lot of stuff from my favorite guy Joe Rogan, and I come to realize psilocybin is probably exactly what I need therapeutically to help me with my depression, anxiety, and alcohol addiction, and overall reconnect me with spirit because I'm not doing well right now.
But what the heck do I do? It's not prosecuted in Denver or Oakland, but I'm in Oregon. I see Oregon has a 2020 ballot initiative to legalize it for therapeutic use which is exactly what I need! but it's not 2020 yet and it hasn't passed yet. Not sure what I should do next, poke a few of my shadier friends that I haven't talked to in forever and ask... or book a flight to Denver just to go walk the streets downtown looking for it?
Or probably just continue to suffer and hope the Oregon PSI initiative passes.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTight Lunchbox
Drunk cat

Re: How I found this place and where to go next [Re: intuishawn]
    #26146950 - 08/21/19 10:27 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

--------------------
"it's all a joke between mom contractions and coffin fittings"

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Ayahuasca

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started