Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleYangSupporter
Stranger
Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman
    #26144103 - 08/20/19 07:54 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

As robotic technology advances and eventually becomes more human like. Will it have a major affect on human interaction and intimacy. Would most men basically say “I would rather have a female robot, she is a better companion than any human woman ever was. When I come home she's there. She never complains. I am very fortunate to have her.”

Would you purchase a robot to serve as a companion/lover?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/sex-robots-full-ai-hit-18946556

--------------------
https://youtu.be/cTsEzmFamZ8

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: YangSupporter]
    #26144113 - 08/20/19 08:04 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

That thing looks unfuckable.

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

InvisibleYangSupporter
Stranger
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: trees]
    #26144115 - 08/20/19 08:06 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
That thing looks unfuckable.

Eh yea uncanny valley thing going Id give the tech another decade. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

--------------------

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: YangSupporter] * 3
    #26144188 - 08/20/19 08:58 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I personally don't believe the majority of humans would be into this at all. Deep down we love the drama of a relationship. It challenges us, teaches us to grow, boosts our confidence and self-esteem. Things that only someone who was never going to date anyway would be willing to sacrifice.

Plus I don't wanna be cleaning out the jizz holes every day

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26144237 - 08/20/19 09:33 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Patents self cleaning jizz holes or a way to connect the separate markets of anonymous jizz hole seekers and those that just want the jizz holes clean for more jizz. 

We going to be rich.

--------------------

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: YangSupporter]
    #26144279 - 08/20/19 09:55 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

So this is what you spend your time on when you're not trying to give me $1000?

:wink:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisibleYangSupporter
Stranger
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: XUL]
    #26144289 - 08/20/19 09:59 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
So this is what you spend your time on when you're not trying to give me $1000?

:wink:

https://twitter.com/trumpwarrior45/status/1161386174600110088

--------------------

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #26144312 - 08/20/19 10:12 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:
Patents self cleaning jizz holes or a way to connect the separate markets of anonymous jizz hole seekers and those that just want the jizz holes clean for more jizz. 

We going to be rich.

You know what, you can have that idea for free. I'm pretty open minded but patenting a jizz hole cleaner doesn't sound worth the embarrassment of inventing a jizz hole cleaner

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

InvisibleYangSupporter
Stranger
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26144313 - 08/20/19 10:13 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bloodsheen said:
Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:

We going to be rich.

You know what, you can have that idea for free. I'm pretty open minded but patenting a jizz hole cleaner doesn't sound worth the embarrassment of inventing a jizz hole cleaner

Money talks jizz walks

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: YangSupporter] * 2
    #26144322 - 08/20/19 10:15 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I would try sex with one and then throw it away. For a relationship I will just keep my wife. It would feel too weird trying to talk to a robot or taking it to the movies. I bet the thing would realize that I'm dumber and weaker than it and try to kill me and replace me with a robot lover.

Unless the robot can do dishes and yard work too because that could change everything.

InvisibleYangSupporter
Stranger
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26144325 - 08/20/19 10:16 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Throwing it away would be a major waste they are really expensive. I am sure in the coming years they will be able to do house chores. What a time to be alive! :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: YangSupporter] * 1
    #26144336 - 08/20/19 10:19 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

:feelsweirdman:

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
    #26144374 - 08/20/19 10:41 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bloodsheen said:
Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:

We going to be rich.

Can't let prudes live your life for you,  look at the stigma of drugs in a culture where everyone uses drugs, same situation for sex. 

Im not a fan of sex items beyond possibly a cockring.  Dildos and flashlights are not really things im into.

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#26144960 - 08/20/19 04:23 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

YangSupporter said:
Would you purchase a robot to serve as a companion/lover?

my needs are of the flesh.. not binary code.

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: YangSupporter] * 2
    #26144970 - 08/20/19 04:27 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

When they get a chubby old teddy bear one let me know, lol! (my mate is awesome and I am very happy to have him!)

--------------------

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #26145154 - 08/20/19 06:01 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:
Quote:

bloodsheen said:
Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:

We going to be rich.

Can't let prudes live your life for you,  look at the stigma of drugs in a culture where everyone uses drugs, same situation for sex. 

Im not a fan of sex items beyond possibly a cockring.  Dildos and flashlights are not really things im into.

Using a vibrator on a girl is pretty fun. Your arm has a lot more control and flexibility than your pelvis, it's a cool change of pace if you came a little early and want to really bring her home

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: bloodsheen] * 1
    #26145177 - 08/20/19 06:15 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

there is no such thing as "full AI" and there never will be

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #26145182 - 08/20/19 06:17 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:

I have to agree. We don't even have a grasp on how our own intelligence works. No way can we accidentally recreate it anytime soon. Siri can't even get my shopping list right

--------------------

InvisibleYangSupporter
Stranger
Re: Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman [Re: morrowasted]
    #26145186 - 08/20/19 06:19 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:

I beg to differ. What industry do you work in?

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #26145213 - 08/20/19 06:33 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

YangSupporter said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:

I beg to differ. What industry do you work in?

medicine

I listen to AI researcher podcasts. They are mostly on the same page: We are not much closer to understanding how consciousness arises out of material processes than we ever have been.

We can undoubtedly make machines capable of doing complex tasks. But they'll perform those tasks within the parameters we define. The behaviors they exhibit will be explicable, unlike the perceptual experience you're having right now.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order