Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNuskool89
Stranger
5G Lemontek was my first real trip since high school
    #26140606 - 08/17/19 09:12 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I’ll keep it simple but I’m just so happy I want to share.

About a month ago I scored an o of golden teachers. Prior to that, 10 years ago as a teenager I tripped 3-4 times on 1-2 grams, and it was fun but nothing wild.

I’ve tried lots of things over the years and have a relatively high tolerance for most substances.

I’ve been living with some really gnarly back pain and finally went to get it treated and when I found out this will be chronic I fell in to a bit of depression. The timing of all of this is crazy as these shrooms happened upon me in these weeks of depression.

I did some reading prior to my trip and decided to trip at home in the night while she slept. I found the lemontek method and read about the different levels of quantity and decided to go big at 5G. I’m so happy I did. I’m about to start another 5G trip, so another time I will report more details about my first journey.

All I know now is we are our own gods with all previous life on earth pulsing through our DNA. There are multiple dimensions that can be accessed by minute changes in activities while in a deep trip. Music, drawing, walking outside, talking to your other self in the mirror. These are all totally different dimensions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: 5G Lemontek was my first real trip since high school [Re: Nuskool89]
    #26142371 - 08/19/19 05:16 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Nuskool89 said:
All I know now is we are our own gods with all previous life on earth pulsing through our DNA. There are multiple dimensions that can be accessed by minute changes in activities while in a deep trip. Music, drawing, walking outside, talking to your other self in the mirror. These are all totally different dimensions

:raisemyglass:

Difficult to comprehend without experience.

Have you any details?

:creepylurker:

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder