Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecosmicchic
I'm new!
    #2613832 - 04/28/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hi All!

I found you doing a search on the Pleaidian Jesus and it lead me to the rapture thread. I am pleadian human and was wondering how many others here besides shrooms is! Looking forward to reading more here!

Love,
Cindy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: I'm new! [Re: cosmicchic]
    #2613842 - 04/28/04 10:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

welcome friend! always good to see new members. im sure you will love this community, theres nothing quite like it on the web. im looking forward to your posts.

by the way, whats a pleadian human?

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2613869 - 04/28/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

[Open for interpretation?] <--- [Extremely noted] <--- [On fire] <---
[!]

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2613878 - 04/28/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hello!  Welcome to this off beaten path! Nice to have you around!  :laugh:

:headbang:

--------------------
What?

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: I'm new! [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2614007 - 04/28/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

What a friendly bunch you are! Thanks for the fun and warm welcome!

A Pleiadian human is someone who has their celestial origins in the Pleiades star system. 8 out of ten humans do. many are beggining to remember now as more veils lift. Those who are remembering are telepathically and emotionally re- connected to the multidimensionals of the Pleiades star system. They have been very active with earth for millinea. You'll find evidence of them all over ancient Egypt, The mayan and aztec civilizations, Native American Indians, ancient greece, Atlantis etc.
Barbara Marciniack has 3 great channelings out on them if you care to learn more and i can post tons of web-links on them. So far from what I have read here-looks like this board is packed with pleiadian humans-aware of it or not. They have a certain frequency signature that is EASY to spot! Like in the "are you from this planet post". Thats a pleiadian human! We remember a different way- peace harmony, equality, freedom and mostly FUN! Humans havn't evolved to that point yet as a whole, and we have incarnated to help human evolution along as well as our own personal evolution.

Jesus does rock! It's my knowing that HE wasn't crucified. He's to cool to go down like a draconian blood scarfice for a reason like "saving us from sins"-something he doesn't even beleive in-evidenced by the gospels of mary magdeline found with the Dead Sea Scrolls. A poser was put in his place so an agenda could be fullfilled by a group of ET's who used a lot of holographic technology to pull it off. I don't care to point fingers. It's all good in the end. I do respect the beleifs of others regarding this and ya gotta go with what your heart tells you. Just know that there is no right or wrong. The truth just keeps expanding upon itself. When one is ready to know more, veils are lifted and more is revealed. The more you know, the more you come to realize how much more there is to know. We've kept ourselves in the dark about a lot for a long time.
It's an exciting time to be alive on Earth. Lots happening in the cosmic scheme of things!
Again! A shout out to any homies from the pleiades. Would love to know if any are here!
O ff to read more thread to get to know ya all!

Thanks again you guys!

Love,
Cindy

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2614019 - 04/28/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

A Pleiadian human is someone who has their celestial origins in the Pleiades star system. 8 out of ten humans do.

Sources?

Quote:

They have been very active with earth for millinea. You'll find evidence of them all over ancient Egypt, The mayan and aztec civilizations, Native American Indians, ancient greece, Atlantis etc.

What evidence?

Quote:

They have a certain frequency signature that is EASY to spot! Like in the "are you from this planet post". Thats a pleiadian human! We remember a different way- peace harmony, equality, freedom and mostly FUN! Humans havn't evolved to that point yet as a whole, and we have incarnated to help human evolution along as well as our own personal evolution.

Ah, so a Pledian human is more evolved, and therefore superior to other people. I see. Do you consider yourself superior to others?

Quote:

Jesus does rock! It's my knowing that HE wasn't crucified. He's to cool to go down like a draconian blood scarfice for a reason like "saving us from sins"-something he doesn't even beleive in-evidenced by the gospels of mary magdeline found with the Dead Sea Scrolls. A poser was put in his place so an agenda could be fullfilled by a group of ET's who used a lot of holographic technology to pull it off.

Sounds like the Muslim version of the story with a new twist on it.

Quote:

I do respect the beleifs of others regarding this and ya gotta go with what your heart tells you.

A little logic and reasoning is nice too.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinecosmicchic
    #2614020 - 04/28/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Mr. Gubet!

I wrote the stuff about the crucifixtion because of what you wrote. Where did it go?  :lol: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh well! I 'll leave what I wrote on it.

Love,
Cindy

Edited by cosmicchic (04/28/04 11:32 PM)

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: I'm new! [Re: silversoul7]
    #2614066 - 04/28/04 11:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Silver Soul 7!

You should be called quick silver! Rollin with laughter! That was fast! Sources? Inner source is the best I will give you though there is info out there, but the best source they can give you is the same I did-memory! The akasha is accessed through the heart. It knows all of everything that ever happened here. 

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. The truth is unraveling even quicker then I can keep up with it and I'm a total light junkie!

No magic tricks here. I come from the experience that confirmation is given after faith has been applied. This would be like trying to prove the world was flat. It takes an explorer to find what's beyond the horizon of common beleifs!

Love,
Cindy :kiss:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2614082 - 04/28/04 11:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Memory, huh? So does that mean you were born in the Pledian system? At what age did you move down here to Earth?

Quote:

No magic tricks here. I come from the experience that confirmation is given after faith has been applied.

Of course. Once you've already made up your mind, you can conveniently point to facts which back up your case while ignoring those that refute it.

--------------------

Offlinecosmicchic
    #2614102 - 04/28/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Silver,

Looks like you added more! The evidence of their presense in ancient times and connection can fill 100s of books and it does. If you are interested you can go research it. I am not here to convince anyone of anything. So laughing now! I was looking for others who remember. I wasn't looking to teach or to debate.

Superior?????????????????? You said that- I didn't. Are they more spiritually and technologically evolved then humans YES! Are they superior to us NO. They are our equals- we are them and they are us. They seeded this planet. They are our ancestors-family. Never let it be said any different. The only difference is that humans have asked for veils of forgetfulness to be placed over them to experience greater levels of duality and separation amongst numerous other reasons. Lift the viels and WE ARE ONE!

The word superior used to judge a persons purpose or worth comes from duality perception. We are equal and our worth is Divine and inherant in all of us! Wanting to debate and argue over right and wrong comes from duality perception as well. Conflict isn't my cup of Joe. Harmonic Resonance is!

We are One!

Love,
Cindy

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #2614107 - 04/28/04 11:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I hope this doesn't sound mean. I mean, I don't mean to be mean, but while paranoid schizophrenic delusions are nobody's fault...Docetist-Qu'ranic-Libertarian pseudo-theological pontifications can be rather abrasive and unkind to those of us from the Milky Way (as in Milk-Breast-Heart-Love) Galaxy (as in Galactose - milk sugar). You know, those of us in the universe who discern "right" from "wrong," Truth from lie, Reality from delusion, ego-inflation from humility, Good from evil and other crucial dichotomies that exist in relative space-time as well as in Divinity.

Peace. Really.
-MtG
Earth - 3rd planet from Sol
Solar System
Milky Way Galaxy
Mind of GOD

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2614120 - 04/29/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Looks like you added more! The evidence of their presense in ancient times and connection can fill 100s of books and it does. If you are interested you can go research it. I am not here to convince anyone of anything. So laughing now! I was looking for others who remember. I wasn't looking to teach or to debate.

I have heard such "evidence" cited by such frauds and pseudohistorians as Zecharia Sitchin, Erich von Daniken, and Immanuel Velikovsky. I have yet to see any actual, non-fabricated evidence presented.

--------------------

Offlinecosmicchic
    #2614155 - 04/29/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

We've existed for infinity dude. We've been born so many place so many times. Do I remember having existed in another dimension of here and their with that collective-YES! I've been incarnating here for quite a long time and was born here as CINDY!

Now if you beleive you have only lived this one life here on earth then I couldn't begin to know how to bridge that gap of understanding.

Scientific proof? Rollin even harder. Who can deny ones own experiences. Like a scientist is going to tell me what I know to be soo! Laugh on my brother! Who do you think is feeding science to take the baby steps it's taking? That galactics are! They are us and our evolutions is nothing more then re-membering what we have always known-only we become wiser having had the opportunity to experience it.

And you're right- I can make an argument for ANYthing if I choose to! Refute what you want to! It's a free will zone and doesn't change me or what I know to be so. Again, I don't care to convince you of anything. I am an explorer who likes to share the journey with other explorers!

Love,
Cindy

Offlinecosmicchic
    #2614194 - 04/29/04 12:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Mark!

You think the Mind of God judges good from evil? Okay there have got to be more open minds here then just the two of you. I'll hang and see if they come out to play.

What are you both sooooo afraid of by the way?

Silver- those sources you mentioned are "pop culture ones" Talk to a native Cherokee or Hopi indians or a native Andeans in Peru. Maybe one will take you to the remains of star gates left in boulders. This is cool shit. Why you would want to put Blinders up is beyond me.

I wrote here cuz the moderator Shrooms talked about the Pleiadians.

Love,
Cindy

Edited by cosmicchic (04/29/04 12:18 AM)

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2614197 - 04/29/04 12:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Cindy, you are entertaining as hell, and I'm glad to meet you.  :grin:

Stick around.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #2614202 - 04/29/04 12:18 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome to the boards,  cosmicchic!! :smile:

You will find many here who enjoy different viewpoints and will welcome yours as an addition. You will also find some who feel that they are "right" and you are "wrong" - they will try to change your mind.

My advice to you, starting out, is that you should always keep an open mind to the opinions of others...and do not be hurt by those who cannot accept a different opinion :wink:

Again, welcome! Enjoy your journeys here :smile:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2614223 - 04/29/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Are you serious? :confused:

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: I'm new! [Re: Frog]
    #2614250 - 04/29/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Frog,

So glad I could amuse you! Rest assured- the entertainment has been a two way street! Yet brief it'll be unless someone out there can rub two sticks together. Resistance is everywhere-nothing unique about that! I run a message board on ezboard and the server was down for maintenance so I went cruisin and like I said-found this site on the internet cuz someone here talked about the pleiadians. I'm not the first and no doubt will I be the last.

Love,
Cindy

Offlinecosmicchic
    #2614267 - 04/29/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hi Trendal,

Yes, the right and wrong thing is a snoooze. Change me to regress back into duality thinking? Not likely to happen. I personally think people who are looking to argue over something like beleifs have tons of repressed anger and fear and are bored.

Thanks for the welcome!

Love,
Cindy

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: I'm new! [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2614274 - 04/29/04 12:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/pleiadians/

As a word of caution to Cindy. Although the whole Pleiadian thing can be a fun for awhile and is an entertaining diversion from the drudgery of everyday life. Remember to not get too sucked into a belief. For instance, during pre Civil War America, William Miller formed a cult following of over a million people and led them to believe the world was coming to an end. On the predicted night, tens of thousands ran up to hill tops and cliff edges on the East Coast during a rainstorm. When Jesus didn't arrive, many flung themselves off the edge in a manic fit, unable to deal with the fact that William Miller's prediction did not come true. Also: Heaven's Gate (who share a striking similarity to Plaedian ideas).

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder