Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecosmicchic
Re: I'm new! [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2615888 - 04/29/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

2 experimental,

Thanks for appreciating those quotes. Convincing others to think as we do is power tripping and a sign of insecurity. When we look for what we all have in common-divine heritage-the rest isn't needed to feel at one with others.

and definitely, only three truths holds forever and that is- for every cause their is a reaction, the only thing that never changes is change, and we are eternal.

Love,
cindy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecosmicchic
Re: I'm new! [Re: bert]
    #2615670 - 04/29/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Okay Bert,

I checked out your link. As I supsected those people are affiliated with the billy meier version of things. He's a pawn too. He got suckered by Zeta's posing as pleaidians. His stuff is crap as is that site. I thought everyone by now knew billy meier was a phoney. He actually tried to tell people that pleiadians came to him in metalic ships and has pictures. he tried to tell people that he is their only contact-what a tool. Then he said they pulled out in '95 and havn't returned. it was the Zetas who had their buts swept out of here in '95. Know your cosmic history before you spar with me boys. Rolling on the floor. Besides, the pleiadians evolved beyond external technology loooooooooooong ago and don't use metalic ships anymore for time travel. They can create a spirit light body and travel at the speed of thought. They are the light orbs everyone and thei mothers are seeing now.

That angelfire link is bogus and I don't support it!

love,
cindy

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: I'm new! [Re: cosmicchic]
    #2615676 - 04/29/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hi, welcome to our forum.

I think your views are interesting.. I've never contacted any kind of alien being (that I can remember anyway) but I don't believe it's impossible.

I don't know whether or not you are right, but I will choose to absorb your information with a warm reception instead of trying to fight it off like some might. :rolleyes:

I will then add your information to my collective of information that I consider "a possibility" and not "a fact".

It's fun to, just once in a while, step away from an undying quest for fact and consider what might be.

Call me crazy. :nut:

You all should try it sometime.  :grin:

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #2615685 - 04/29/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Cindy,

I'm glad to see you haven't left. The Shroomery really is a great place to share and learn. You WILL be challenged here, as everyone here is, but I think if you stick around you will come to benefit spiritually and I'm sure you will also offer much in the way of understainding to others here as well.

Personally, I try to avoid too much speculation about the workings of the universe. The way I see it, however I got here, and wherever I'm from, the real issue is to learn to live in an ever increasing space of awareness which leads to the developement of compassion and a gradual realization of my true nature which transcends the beginning of the whole cosmic show.

In other words, I'm more interested in practice and direct realization than theory or belief. If I'm a Pleiadian then I'm a Pleiadian, if I'm not then I'm not - either way it makes no difference to the situation I have to face which namely the task of transcending my delusion that I exist as a seperate entity in a universe full of things.

Do you think that knowing I'm a Pleiadian will help me to discover my true nature, or would it simply be adding yet another label to myself which will have to be dropped in order to realize myself as Universal Consciousness?

Have the Pleiadian's developed spiritual practices more effective then zazen? If so, I would sincerely like to learn more about them.

Why is it important to know whether or not I'm a Pleiadian?

I will add that I hope you are right! The earth needs some interplanetary friends right now. You may want to consider starting a thread about the Pleiadian's and outline the whole thing so we can understand better - but be prepared for alot of back and forth with the more skeptical and belief entrenched members.

Thanks! And take care!

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: I'm new! [Re: Blastrid]
    #2615909 - 04/29/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for sharing that blastrid! You'll find me to be quite a flexin and open mind to be sure! I can go anywhere in thought and consideration and ussually do! No limits, no boundaries- just freedom to fly!

This is a joy to see who all is coming out today. Brilliance abounds and surrounds here indeed!

Love,
cindy

Anonymous

#2615957 - 04/29/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2615988 - 04/29/04 11:44 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Silver- those sources you mentioned are "pop culture ones" Talk to a native Cherokee or Hopi indians or a native Andeans in Peru. Maybe one will take you to the remains of star gates left in boulders. This is cool shit. Why you would want to put Blinders up is beyond me.

What blinders am I putting up by demanding evidence of your assertions? As for these Native American tribes you mention, I don't have time to travel all the way to their reservations just to ask them about these so-called "star gates." If you could helpful and provide a little info as to what you're talking about, I'd be much obliged.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: I'm new! [Re: silversoul7]
    #2615992 - 04/29/04 11:46 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I don't like it when I challenge someone's wild and crazy theory, I am automatically denounced as 'blind' and unable to see that 'all things are love' or some bs. Frankly, I don't care about all that, I just want people to put up some links or at least put forth coherent and logical ideas that can be backed up and discussed.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineSource
Male

#2615999 - 04/29/04 11:48 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Cindy,

I think I can understand more where you're coming from now. I have to admit that there is definitely value in understanding our past in order to understand the nature of the barriers that keep us from being fully in the present.

I have noticed that in my pesonal life, my childhood has become increasingly important for me to understand. Issues that I have never thought about before (such as my father abandoning me) are seeping up from my unconscious self. Some part of 'Me' wants me to face and understand these issues once and for all in order that my energies are not wasted in subconscious conflict (which only creates more discursive thought).

Once these conflicts are resolved it is easy to see that the results will be an improved ability to remain focused and intent on the absolute reality of 'here-now'.

I wonder though whether it is really necessary to go back before this present life. Perhaps this life is a microcosm of my total sum experience (through all lifetimes if indeed there were others), so that to resolve my childood/adult issues from this life would be to resolve the built up issues from all lives.

Awareness and the removal of personal blockages seem to be inter-related. The more aware we become, the more aware we are of our hindrances. As we face and overcome these hindrances, we become more aware and can see more clearly the remaining hinderances...

See, you already got me thinking!

Blastrid,

You're very welcome my friend. I'm going to try to work the explitive 'blastrid!' into my vocabulary.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: I'm new! [Re: bert]
    #2616006 - 04/29/04 11:50 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Exactly. Somehow I'm close-minded for not being willing to accept bizarre claims at face value.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #2616031 - 04/29/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome cosmicchic! :thumbup:

Some people have trouble thinking "out side the box".

I have recently read some posts http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...&PHPSESSID= and http://www.sacredshrooms.org/forums/show...;o=&fpart=1 that agree with everything that I have "felt" in my guts, all my life :3rd_eye:

So your statements are interesting and I hope to hear more from you.

My ancestors are Native American and I have recently been trying to learn more about their beliefs. Their definition for "ancestor" dosent agree with the American idea of an "ancestor". We believe that our ancestors are the relatives that have already died. While the Native Americans saw life as a circle, a spirit could visit any life within that circle. An ancestor could be a relative that hasnt been born, in our time line yet.

Americans have a hard time getting their head around that concept. You have to believe in reincarnation, and most Americans dont. They are too wrappped up in their "Western Christian" belief system.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Anonymous

Re: I'm new! [Re: niteowl]
    #2616186 - 04/29/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: I'm new! [Re: Source]
    #2616196 - 04/29/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Source said:
I have noticed that in my pesonal life, my childhood has become increasingly important for me to understand.  Issues that I have never thought about before (such as my father abandoning me) are seeping up from my unconscious self.  Some part of 'Me' wants me to face and understand these issues once and for all in order that my energies are not wasted in subconscious conflict (which only creates more discursive thought).

Once these conflicts are resolved it is easy to see that the results will be an improved ability to remain focused and intent on the absolute reality of 'here-now'.

You get that too?! Hehe, it always happens to me, when I'm laying in bed at night, when I start to relax more and my brain starts to switch over to other brainwaves...  :grin:

I start to recall all I can from that particular experience, try to pull up the feelings I felt, and then I come to terms with them, realize why I felt the way I did then, and how I no longer have to feel that way, and it is released... I do a lot of work on fear as well when I go to sleep at night.... it is very intriguing stuff... 

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I'm new! [Re: ]
    #2616209 - 04/29/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"Beings from the heavens" is a common theme in MANY cultures and religions. I think that ET's have visited the earth in the past. What their plans are still remains a mystery to me. :smirk:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2616250 - 04/29/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Why do think think Pleidian people exist? It is just a label.

You could call all things conscious Pleidian beings.

There are no boarders. So do not limit yourself too boundaries of conscious. As it is all one whole.

Sorry too come off harsh. But what you are saying is quite inane.

You are consciously naive if I ever seen it..

Damn you and the hippie slang you speak of. You are all turning into inane hippies. I am serious, do not jump on the boat. Create your own path down the river side.

Expand the consciousness. Get out of the small box you are stuck in. Because it goes on into infinity in all directions.

Do something productive with the thoughts you are having.

Put those thoughts too use. Instead about banter about the Ego etc.

True words are slience.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2616255 - 04/29/04 01:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

So the fact that many cultures have mythology about beings from the heavens means it's true? Can you not see how an active imagination(as many people had before TV) could lead many people to imagine such things?

--------------------

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #2616282 - 04/29/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome, cosmicchic,to this odd admixture of skeptics and believers called Spirituality & Philosophy or perhaps more appropriately Philosophy VS Spirituality (:lol:).

Life is bigger than words. :sun:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Offlinecosmicchic
    #2616368 - 04/29/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Silver & Bert,

Again, I care not to prove anything, but rather to explore the all that is with others and to share what I have discovered along the way. This forum is entitled "Spirituality and Philosphy" That means we are working primarily with the untangibles and realms of conscious thought and feeling.
There are some "sound" Pleaidian web-sites out there, however, they are posted for those who already believe or Know from experience of their existance. None of them are out to prove anything. For the purposes you want them- it would be pointless for me to post them. Besides, they are written by humans same as me. Are you a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan "by the way"? Check out their last Cd called "By the Way". They had their celestial awakening and most of the CD is pleadian channeled. It's packed with DNA activiation harmonics. The pleidians are big on light and sound healing. Are you going to tell me Anthony Keides is full of shit? Say that a skate park and you'll get jumped! LOL the pleiadians are cool and have a lot to share with us. They arn't pompous or arrogant or above us. Intelligence can be confused with some of those agictives. They have humble hearts of gold filled with wisdom. They love to play and have fun.
When I say their name, I am referencing a vibration of thought and feeling. I can just as easily share here without referencing it. perhaps I will if thats all the fuel their is to you fire. It's just a name- relax.
Regarding closed minds versus an open minds? closed minds only contain what can be proven. Many closed minds are even shut off to aknowledging stuff that has been proven. Open minds consider many things ideas and alternative views-proof not required for the consideration of possibilities. Open minds are curious to know and understand more and they seek turn over rocks for themselves. Closed minds tend to wait until others turn over the rocks for them and even then they arn't satisfied. Closed minded thinking tends to have a pessimistic narcisitic bent on things. I never said you had a closed mind. If you did, you wouldn't be reading in such a forum. Light is information and it can scare a lot of people. The darkness within loves it's hiding places and doesn't want light to come in and vanquish it's hidden secrets that support the alter ego. One could say it's your shadow self talking in refute and it may be time to face your shadow instead of running scared from it. Our shadow sides are like phantoms, apparitions of manifested fear and they can be disolved when confronted with love and compassion, acceptance and forgivness. Our shadows arn't scary once you realize, it is the shadow that is afraid of being exposed in the light. The light overcomes all. Thats where your power is. Back light with love and the games over.

Source,
You gave a great example of what I was talking about and you definetly understand. I also agree that there are many ways to approach that sort of healing to benefit the NOW. It can be done by expanding the now as well , like you suggested. My favorite way is to access my future self that already did the healing and to resonate with that. I am all over the place cross refrencing past and future to tweek out the now. Fun stuff! Like being a modern day time jumper riding frequency waves.

Chickita,
I had an undeniable experience where they called me by name if you will. I can share that story some time. It happened within a year of learning about them through the islanders of Kauai who were all in contact and reading marciniacks first 2 books. the experience freaked me out, cuz prior to moving to that island, I was a mortal human who beleived in the possibility of life out there. before I know it, I've got these beings out there getting my attention and they were persistant about waking me up to a larger part of myself that included them. for years I stayed attuned to their words of wisdom but didn't make a direct ascociation between myself and their vibration for almost 8 years. It was too much to accept. When I finally did, thats when memories started pouring in. That was pretty cool when it happened because they are multidimensional in nature with lots of over laps and replays. They arn't linear like how we perceive life here to flow. I'm a clairsentient and most of my communication with them takes place through that medium, some telepathic and some comes in visuals. I'm pretty tuned into the aetheric realms these days and can talk with dead people. They helped me to open up a lot and I am grateful for their love and support.

NightOwl,

That was beautiful what you wrote-

"My ancestors are Native American and I have recently been trying to learn more about their beliefs. Their definition for "ancestor" dosent agree with the American idea of an "ancestor". We believe that our ancestors are the relatives that have already died. While the Native Americans saw life as a circle, a spirit could visit any life within that circle. An ancestor could be a relative that hasnt been born, in our time line yet."

Thats would be a pleiadian perspective on things. It's the only way it can be from their perspective because they exist outside of the space time boundaries where time is simulataneous. They are very family oriented and they brought the tribe menality to this planet. They arn't so much tribe oriented anymore. They taught the natives a lot about the celestial movements and cycles and how to empower themselves through them as well as medicinal healing, telepathy with animals and spirit realms and shaman shapeshifting and celestial time travel for visits. "Skywalking" some called it.

Love,
cindy

OfflineSource
Male

Re: I'm new! [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2616383 - 04/29/04 01:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

SpringChickita,

I think you may be right. There seems to be a growing number of people who are picking up on the foreshadowing of an enormous event sometime in the near future. Even as a total secularist, one has only to look at the current state of the world and the nearsighted, ignorant, short-term priorities of the world government to realize that we are headed for big trouble. Maybe we are, in growing numbers, putting our houses in order before we face the end/beginning?

Fireworks,

Thanks, Man! I'm going to try your method of using that between-sleep-and-wakefulness as an arena for the exploration of my personal hangups. It's funny you mention it, because I have only recently come to realize the importance of this level of consciousness and have begun to utilize it. Mostly, I try to maintain awareness as I slip down through the layers of the subconscious and approach the threshhold of dream. It's incredibly interesting. There is a whole cacophany of sounds and visions swirling around down there and yet there is still a level of control. Frequently, I hear fully composed, original, orchestrated music in this hypnogogic state - complete with lyrics! Ultimately, I would like to maintain awareness all the way from wakefulness to dream to dreamless sleep and back again, through the entire chain of being.

I think this may be one of the most important, least understood, and under-utilized areas of consciousness. Thanks for making that connection Fireworks!

--------------------

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: I'm new! [Re: silversoul7]
    #2616487 - 04/29/04 01:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

That was funny Tin tree and thanks for the warm welcome!

Silver, many myths have already been proven to be actual places that existed in our history. People went in search of many of the mythical lands written of by Plato and have found some of them already buried 10 feet under earth. More will be found in the coming years. Do I beleive believe the gods of myth were actually ET's playing god here- YES! I have memories of it. It wasn't so much that they came to play god- some did, some just came to teach and were worshipped as gods.

Considering mythical lands are being found buried- it wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind about the possibility, would it?

I really do support your need to want to stay grounded with some boundaries. Thats how we feel safe in secure in this realm. making th shift to feeling safe and secure without boadaries of limiting beliefs with two feet in the air is something I am still working on mastering. You would laugh your ass off if I reffered you to writings of mine about two months ago where I went on a rampage in opposition of spiritual fluff and played against the spiritual self rightious types. I needed to do that to reground myself and get some boundaries set in place. You can feel as if you are going insane or being led astray when you leave yourself open to everything "out there".

It's been quite a journey for me and I understand you more then you know.

I can't blame you for your skeptism. It can be healthy and sometimes, vital to our sense of survival. It has it's place in the big scheme of things and you are entitled to it for as long as it serves you.

I think one of our greatest freedoms that few take advantage of is our ability to change our minds about things. When we make choices that produce results we don't like, we can make new choices that do.

Lifes a trip!

love,
cindy

Edited by cosmicchic (04/29/04 01:52 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale