Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLeeHarvOz
Homie
Male User Gallery

Re: Pig plants meth [Re: Mouth Breather] * 1
    #26107750 - 07/14/19 12:01 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

i hope he gets thrown in gen pop and gets raped beaten and stabbed for decades before someone finally kills him.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Pig plants meth [Re: LeeHarvOz]
    #26108449 - 07/14/19 06:57 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Pig plants meth [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26108939 - 07/15/19 01:19 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I find the origin of the term "pigs", interesting.

They had a good point.  Reasoning behind it.  Though cops to me are 50/50 with who I have had contact with and that is as a white man.  Military, whole different story, they are awesome.

Still, it is a fool that tries to stand up to it as even words and writing can get one in trouble nowadays.

Find it amusing.  Someone posted about cops planting drugs.  I had a false police report and I thought it was so unfair.  Conditioned society and it takes next to nothing to become a LEO.  Like going to a two year community college. 

But I have perspective.  It hurts to have many with that arrogance of power over a civilian laugh with each other when they are fucking one over.  Yeah, experienced that.  Still not going to hate, I don't like the vibe and their are people in this world that, I fear much more than the fucking police force.

Yet I am not black.  So is easier to take the view on it and life that I do.

OfflineMouth Breather
Long Forgotten
I'm a teapot

Loc: Colorado
Re: Pig plants meth [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #26108952 - 07/15/19 01:32 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
I find the origin of the term "pigs", interesting.

Yet I am not black.  So is easier to take the view on it and life that I do.

The racketeering against police is interesting in general. If it is a race thing then why is it still racist if a black or latino cop makes the judgement and arrest?

I really appreciate donut operator on YouTube, and I am constantly revising stupid judgments and preconceptions I've had because of it. Plus, when you get in a YouTube hole of police brutality you will eventually come out on the other end seeing criminals brutalizing police and others.

We just need to keep separating enforcement groups by tasks. The technological advent is pretty helpful for all involved as well.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Pig plants meth [Re: Mouth Breather]
    #26109062 - 07/15/19 04:08 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Seeing a doc on it and holy shit.  That era of time, think it was Nixon time where scheduled drugs were created, I hate it, so inane, but where yeah, they fucking crushed it fascist style and the movement died very quickly.

Kind of amazing in America but really nothing surprises me all that much anymore here.  Everything is about money now, race doesn't play that much into it anymore from my experiences and research anymore.

Don't believe me?  Hire a lawyer compared to a Public Pretender.  White privilage is long and gong.  I've been fucked in the ass to many times to count, metaphorically.  Thank God not literally, yet anyways.

Race doesn't matter in modern day America.  My opinion.  Everything is about money.  Amazing what people will do for it and how corrupted everything is.  So goeth life.  Adjust, survive, and love and try to keep some humanity in modern day America.

OfflineMouth Breather
Long Forgotten
I'm a teapot

Loc: Colorado
    #26109380 - 07/15/19 10:07 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I hope we can get to the point where race doesn't matter and people leave their group identities in favor of being the American people. None the less, I appreciate your view and I'm thankful for communities like this.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Pig plants meth [Re: Mouth Breather]
    #26110966 - 07/16/19 02:47 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, race doesnt matter, but whats in your bank account does.

I dont see many rich black people being harassed (and i dont mean bill fucking cosby)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Pig plants meth [Re: LeeHarvOz]
    #26110978 - 07/16/19 03:24 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

There's a pig, he's got my number..BUT I'M STILL FREE!  I'm still free.

I like how there is a 289 to 5 ratio on the votes for this song.:shrug:

OfflineJohnRainy
Stranger

#26136155 - 08/14/19 06:24 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

America.  I only ever hear these kinds of stories coming from America, and the rest of the world's banana republics.

American police planting guns on people they killed.  American police planting drugs.  American banks charging for services their customers never signed up for.

Then you have the fake WMD Iraq war, the verified lie incubator babies gulf war, the verified lie gulf of tonkin Vietnam war, and the fabric of character America displays to the rest of the world is seen to be ugly.

Psychopathy seems to thrive. 

Not knowing if you are going to make it back from the store alive would definitely be something I would resent having to feel. 

All this stuff has got to indicate that something fundamental is very, very wrong in American society.

Edited by JohnRainy (08/14/19 07:05 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom