Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Coachella
    #2602056 - 04/25/04 06:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

So I'm headed out west to Coachella for 2 days of backbreaking labor (i.e. dancing to as many of 30 or so bands that I love..) and I was just wondering if anyone had gone before, and if so, tripped there too?  I don't worry about smoking or anything, but I'm curious as to whether or not it was an atmosphere really conducive to tripping or just way too hot and crowded...I was hoping to get some blotter while out there, since I figure perhaps I'll have better luck in California than NYC...and if I do I really wanted to drop it as night fell the first day, Pixies, Radiohead, yum...anyway, if anyone has been, let me know what you think...or if anyone's going for that matter!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (07/12/15 02:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: Coachella [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2602453 - 04/25/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i think you should trip out there. i know i would.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineTurnpikeGates
    #2602589 - 04/25/04 09:10 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I had access to a press pass to Coachella, and I really wanted to go, but I couldn't find myself a free ticket, so I gave up the pass.  Apparently in past years the pass doubled as a ticket, but not this year.  What a fucking lineup... :frown:

Offlineelise721
Stranger
    #2610384 - 04/28/04 02:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey man, I'm going to Coachella too. ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!! Anyway, I've heard that if you're gonna trip, especially if you're a guy (y'all get searched more), it's safer to dose while you're waiting in line. The line is pretty long and goes really slowly, though, so you have to time it just right. It would REALLY suck to start tripping balls right before you go through security. It also depends on what you're taking. It would be easy to take in pretty much everything except shrooms. Even then, I'm sure it's possible. I know I'm gonna try.....Also, you probably won't find any acid out here. If you do, I wouldn't trust it because NO ONE makes real acid out here anymore. But if you do find some, tell me! :smile:
                                              -elise
ps - my friends and I are trying to find fellow trippers to meet up with during the show as a sort of social experiment. At the very least it will be hilarious to see a bunch of tripping strangers interact with eachother. Zeala8735@aol.com

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2611413 - 04/28/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm going too!  Wohoo!  I really want to trip for Kraftwerk; their early album Transeuropa express is one of my very favorite albums (seriously buy it now  here )  From a review "Kraftwerk: clean-cut control freaks and masters of the pristine machine groove. Yet, even at their most robotic, Kraftwerk manages to locate the soul of the machine..." Yea its a good groove.  Any tips for sneaking mushrooms into the show?  I want to time my peak for the bands I like, which will probably come on later, right?  If I eat them in line I'm afraid i'll time it completely wrong.  do they make you take off your shoes and socks?  What happens if you get caught, confiscation, take your ticket, hold you and call cops, what?  Damn I want to trip for day two also, cmon flaming lips?? The fuggin CURE!!  This is going to be amazing. 

Me and my girlfriend procrastinated until all the hotels were sold out (not that we could afford a hotel room anyway after shelling out 140 bucks for tix!)  Even the campsites were sold out.  We were going to roll up there and camp ate lake something or other.  Then yesterday my girlfriend's friend offers to let us stay in her hotel room... can you say STOKED?!  Anyways, hope y'all have a good time.  :headbang:

--------------------

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2611494 - 04/28/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

keep an eye on updates re: Radiohead... Thom Yorke has a serious throat infection, and they cancelled a date in Australia.

I don't know how up in the air Coachella is for them, but you should stay updated nonetheless

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Coachella [Re: Blastrid]
    #2613422 - 04/28/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, Blastrid, I was mega worried - but the American spokesman for the band told billboard.com that they were definitely going to be at Coachella. Flying out in 2 days....Radiohead in 3.

Sweet jeebus yes.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2615494 - 04/29/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

That's great, I was worried too, and i'm not even going (although I wish I was...)

Have a blast, and come back with a report!

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: Coachella [Re: Blastrid]
    #2618581 - 04/29/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yes...I have a free ticket, and had been planning on going for the past long while. Unfortuntaely for me, I have to do a ridiculous amount of school work that just happened, sidenote: thankyou jesus, to fall on this weekend.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: Coachella [Re: TheCow]
    #2623502 - 04/30/04 09:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I try to trip to every beautiful place i go to.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Coachella [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2627658 - 05/02/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

so where are the updates?

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Coachella [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #2627738 - 05/02/04 11:22 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

He's still on vacation.... :smirk:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2631679 - 05/03/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I'm back, Coachella was amazing. So many people, so many bands, so much insanity and sights, sounds. I tripped for the flaming lips/basement jaxx, it was one of my best trips ever. I don't have time to write a lot right now because I have a paper due at 5PM (wow I'm really home now aren't I?) I hadn't tripped in a while before yesterday, and it went so well, mushrooms really piss on any other drug I've tried, goddamn, the flaming lips and mushrooms and my girlfriend and 50,000 friends, it really doesn't get better than that! Lets here your crazy coachella stories.

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2631690 - 05/03/04 12:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yea and I saw KRAFTWERK! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :loveeyes: :lol: :loveeyes: :yesnod: :yesnod:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom