Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
The haunted creek * 4
    #26124944 - 08/06/19 11:58 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

About 2 months ago a local 16 year old male drowned in a nearby creek after getting trapped underwater when his kayak tipped over.  During the shroomery's downtime, i managed to go investigate the area ov his drowning using my paranormal equipment in an effort to establish communication with the unfortunate deceased. 

During the daytime, i went to do recon in the area without my gear just to get a feel for the atmosphere.  The creek is surrounded by a thin wooded section that divides two suburban neighborhoods.  So here i am walking along a trail in this wooded section when i notice something flying very erratically above my head.  Turns out that it's a bat flying all sorts ov fucked up and circling around my head so i book it.  Although a bat flying in the daytime does'nt necessarily mean that it's rabid, rabies is common in my area and that fucker did'nt look right at all.  Scare number 1 before i even got to investigate.

Around 12:15-12:30am i head out.  I cut through one ov the neighborhoods to get to the other side ov the wooden strip where i was to park.  Going through this adjacent neighborhood in my car, i pass a guy who was walking to my left.  Just a guy in his 30s or 40s going on a late night stroll i reckon.  I come to a stop sign shortly after passing him  and then proceed.  Doing so, i happen to look in my rear view to find this guy, who was casually walking before, RUNNING FULL SPEED at me.  Not jogging, this guy was going all out chasing my car(he had shifted from the left to the middle ov the road) as i was pulling away from that stop sign.  I scoot away ov course, and eventually go to the eventual spot i was to park at, but WTF was that about?  Scare number 2 before i even got to investigate.

Okay, now to the beans and potatoes.  I trudged on down the short trail nearby the creek and set up.  Judging from reports and the memorials set up, i was likely no more than 50 yards from his actual spot ov drowning.  And..... I GOT CAPTURES on the ghost box, including one crystal clear voice saying "Here we go" that when slowed down using Audacity(85% speed sounds perfect) comes across as the voice ov a young male.

Hear it for yourself
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/10mq7sgunjfhw/?view=att&th=16c6a2cb402736ec&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=file0&safe=1&zw

"Help me" ~2.41
"Help me" ~3.04
"Help me" ~3.49
"Here we go" ~4.12

And although no EMFs were apparent for most ov my time there, i did manage to capture a brief spike on video as seen here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/C5UcYdYMEqShRVbo9

Due to its close proximity, i do intend to investigate this spot further and also have other areas planned for the near future.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: The haunted creek [Re: lavod] * 1
    #26125011 - 08/07/19 01:24 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Very interesting. :strokebeard:

The odd behaviour of the bat and the person could mean there was a haunting before this young kid drown. Its reasoned that some locations are haunted and can cause people to die from possessions.

I really wanna buy a spirit box. Definitely on the list of toys to get :grin:

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: The haunted creek [Re: lavod] * 3
    #26125815 - 08/07/19 05:29 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

If this is the "voice" of the "ghost" of the 16 year old who drowned....

....why is he asking for help? And from where does the voice come from?

Like what's your philosophy/framework when it comes to these sorts of things? How do you view "ghosts" and hauntings? Why/how do they exists? I'm just super curious about people's view points in regards to these sorts of things.

Or just in general...lots of so-called "ghost hunters" or "paranormal investigators" use electronics to pick up voices of what they claim are ghosts. How do ghosts talk? How/why do ghosts have vocal cords? What is the relation between the "afterlife/ghosts" and electronics?

I'm a very open minded person, but I have yet to have any direct experiences with or see any convincing evidence that leads me to believe "ghosts" and "haunted" places are actually a thing. And from the various "frameworks" in which I "frame" and view "reality", ghosts/hauntings don't fit into any of them for me.

I'm open to the idea of and have had a handful of direct experiences with encountering "entities" during things like sleep paralysis, from smoked dmt and from smoked salvia....but the whole "ghosts" and related paranormal stuff just never made sense to me, or I'll say it doesn't fit into my view/framework of "reality".

I'm curious how ghosts fit into your view/framework of reality? Where are they? What do they do where ever they are? How do they communicate?...I have so many questions for people that are into these sorts of things lol.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleLaughNowCryLater
Re: The haunted creek [Re: openmind]
    #26125831 - 08/07/19 05:41 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Wish I was able to entertain myself as thoroughly as this guy.

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: The haunted creek [Re: lavod] * 1
    #26125848 - 08/07/19 05:51 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

The help me! help me! help me! is clearly a plea for lessons on how to roll a kayak or pull the spray skirt and bail out. :cookiemonster:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The haunted creek [Re: openmind] * 1
    #26126014 - 08/07/19 08:40 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

No one really knows all those answers, which is why its paranormal in nature.

In the book The Coming of Tan by Riley Martin, Tan tells Riley that ghosts have the ability to manipulate sub-atomic particles in the atmosphere, which likely includes Electromagnetic particles as well. For me, this is the best explaination for disembodied voices, polterguist activity and scratches/touching that people experience.

My theory is ghosts are 99% in a higher dimension and about 1% in our dimension, so they can manipulate things in our physical reality.

Its also my belief that being in a higher dimension gives them the ability to manipulate radio waves. I went on a ghost investigation this year (my first one) and the ghost at the location had this thing with music and if u played any Europop on the jukebox at the bar, polterguist activity would happen like CDs popping up from the jukebox. Apparently the ghost hated Europop.

Durimg the investigation, we used a spirit box similar to what Lavod used and we kept getting snippets of acoustical guitar and piano playing thru the spirit box (which scans the radio waves quickly). It kept repeatinf over and over. I even air guitared and the sound synced with my finger movements. It was crazy.

In short, ghosts can manipulate radio waves and EM waves inside a electronic voice recorder.

InvisibleLaughNowCryLater
Re: The haunted creek [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26126100 - 08/07/19 10:47 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Doesn’t make sense to me to believe that any aspect of consciousness is originating outside and apart from the body which we depend upon for perception

But who knows? Novel ideas occur in science and philosophy that cause us to reassess our assumptions about the way we perceive the world

Edited by LaughNowCryLater (08/07/19 10:54 PM)

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: The haunted creek [Re: mycosis] * 1
    #26126160 - 08/07/19 11:48 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
If this is the "voice" of the "ghost" of the 16 year old who drowned....

....why is he asking for help? And from where does the voice come from?

In regards to my ghost box captures at the creek, the nature ov these sayings seems more likely to come through as residual communication rather than intelligent.  On the other hand, the "hello" i got at the haunted bridge a while back was an intelligent response.  That residual hauntings seem to corroborate the stone tape theory while intelligent ones refute it only leads to more questions as to the "framework" ov the supraspatial reality.  I do have my own theories, but i'm open minded on the matter at the same time.  What i can say is that time/space is clearly no longer an issue for ghosts and nearly all hauntings occur from deaths which transpired very rapidly.  As for how the voices come about?  Well if poltergeist activity can transpire without a physical body manipulating objects and these voices are recorded without vocal apparati, then we can only concede that our understanding trails behind our experience.  Our bodies follow our will to the extent ov the former's limitations.  Remove the body and who is to say that the will cannot find new pathways ov direction transcendent ov said limitations?

Interesting experience L_C!  Some ghosts do seem quite particular!

Quote:

mycosis said:
The help me! help me! help me! is clearly a plea for lessons on how to roll a kayak or pull the spray skirt and bail out. :cookiemonster:

Hehe.  From what i have heard, he actually did manage to escape out from the kayak but somehow got stuck entangled in a pallet that was sunk into the bed ov the creek, keeping him underwater.  This had occurred during a flash flood with a water level much higher than normal and strong currents.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The haunted creek [Re: lavod]
    #26126380 - 08/08/19 04:59 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I just realized that a TriField meter would be the perfect device for investigating outdoors since theres no electronics nearby to affect the meter :strokebeard:

Do u own one lavod?

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: The haunted creek [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26126468 - 08/08/19 08:14 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Nopers.  Them jawns are cool but pricey.  I just rely on the k2 for now.

--------------------

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: The haunted creek [Re: lavod] * 2
    #26209772 - 09/26/19 12:15 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

**Update**

I went back to this location 9 nights ago for a brief investigation.  Again, i had something weird happen to me on the way there and while i was leaving.  On the way there, i was stopped at a red light as a lifted Jeep Cherokee was turning across me.  As it did, a GUNSHOT was heard from inside the vehicle.  Not a blowout, not a backfire, a gunshot(i shoot quite frequently so i know what it sounds like).  Their windows were closed so they were'nt shooting at me, but it's possible that they had a negligent discharge inside the vehicle.  They quickly pulled into the wawa that's there, but i surely was'nt about to turn around and see what's up.

The investigation had opposite traits as the previous one.  While there were some muddy potential voice captures, they were'nt conclusive enough for me to determine what was said.  However, EMFs were crazy and i do have some video ov that(too lazy to post right now).  Very strong EMF activity before, during, and after i had any electronic devices active which rules out any possible interference.  There's no doubt in my mind that this death has left behind strong residual activity if not an intelligent haunting.  I will visit again but i want to investigate some new areas first.  There have actually been two recent deaths right outside my apartment complex(one auto accident and the other was a found body which i am uncertain ov the cause ov death), but it might be a little too close to home for me.  There's only certain entities that i allow here; i do'nt want strangers to follow me home!   

During a ghost box session, i believed that i heard someone walking behind me on the road.  This creek is in a wooded area but it's not far from a road in a suburban development and someone could be within earshot.  I stopped the session and waited before continuing.  Anyway, after investigating more and eventually packing up, i took the little trail(complete with thorns :crazy:) back to the road.  When i popped out, there was a woman sitting on the curb right outside where the trail lets out!  I walked to the other side ov the road to avoid contact and she likewise got out her phone and began looking at it.  She probably heard me this whole time and was evesdropping on a ghost box!  Perhaps she was waiting to mourn if she knew the deceased, but it must have been a bit strange for both ov us being that i am popping out ov the woods a little after 1am.  Talk about awkward!

Anyway, just wanted to share this recent encounter.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26209807 - 09/26/19 12:40 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Very cool.

That gunshot incident is very strange. Foreshadowing perhaps?

I wonder what that woman heard from the spirit box.....

I was recebtly watching Ghost Brothers: Haunted Household and the host of the show uses an app on his phone. Seemed pretty legit. I would still want the handheld device type thou. On my wish list :yesnod:

Offlinespirit_shadow
I am sofa king
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: The haunted creek [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26209851 - 09/26/19 01:21 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Would be ironic as fuck if the woman was a ghost and you just walked by weirded out lmao

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineWonder Boy
Stranger

Re: The haunted creek [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26210215 - 09/26/19 08:50 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Why not record 100% next time you're out there?

I too am open minded but I find all this very hard to believe.

My thoughts? This guy is a seasoned writer and is polishing up on his skills.

--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.

I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: The haunted creek [Re: Wonder Boy] * 1
    #26210270 - 09/26/19 09:27 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Your thoughts are incorrect.  I am new to this hobby so my investigations are not going to be as thorough as one would find from their favorite 'ghost hunters'.  I do'nt even have a gopro yet, so any visual filming is to be recorded with my phone.  Audio is recorded on a Sony PX470 IC recorder.  Have you not heard the linked recording with the excellent "here we go" capture in the first post?  Maybe the link does'nt work for everyone, i'm not sure.  But i really am going out there and doing this shit out ov my own interest.  I'm not going to spin a yarn to impress people.

--------------------

OfflineWonder Boy
Stranger

#26210292 - 09/26/19 09:38 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I wasn't trying to offend you..

--------------------
Warning!!!

I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The haunted creek [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26210431 - 09/26/19 11:04 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Audio file link in the OP. ^

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R

Loc: subtropics
Re: The haunted creek [Re: lavod] * 2
    #26210561 - 09/26/19 12:20 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I took a little recorder to our cabin in the mountains a couple of weeks ago to try and get some evp's. I barely heard something, but it was inconclusive. My husbands parents ashes are scattered up there. I will try again next time I go up there, maybe try to take some night shots of the area the ashes were scattered in.

OfflineWonder Boy
Stranger

Re: The haunted creek [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26210569 - 09/26/19 12:23 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

My uncle thinks his new property is haunted

I posted this in the emc thread, but I creeped out last night and couldn't sleep because I saw movement and felt eyes on me..

--------------------
Warning!!!

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The haunted creek [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26210615 - 09/26/19 12:43 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Have u ever had a paranormal experience before?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Salvia

Community >> The Pub