Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Bugs are unavoidable when picking mushrooms outdoors. Usually the "bugs" are larvae of little black flies. They lay eggs on the gills and larvae hatch and eat through the caps, or they may be present in the soil and eat their way up the stalks. Usually the younger the mushroom the cleaner it is, but then your chances of ID'ing it correctly decrease and you run the risk of mis-identification.
The bugs are not good to eat, and might make you sick. Better off discarding them and waiting for a second flush, perhaps try watering the patch