Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
mdma, shrooms, alcohol, coke, h, 2c-t-4 ect. report
    #2606771 - 04/27/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Day 1:
went to livestock this weekend (big concert, lots of people camping ect). as soon as we got there at like 12:30pm i started drinking and unloading the car. went and walked around with vicki and meet up with some guys and traded them some shrooms for coke, just what i need since i had started drinking all afternoon. i also meet up with about 5 shroomerites and saw them for a bit hooked us up with some n2o and nice hash, thanks btw if your reading. i brought a lot of shrooms with me to sell but just ended up giving most of them away, a lot of people were getting ripped off with fake acid and shit and they just wanted to trip so i hooked them up or traded them for some pot, beer, food, whatever nothing much though. i probably got more sastifaction out of giving people the opportunity to trip, than the drug i would have bought with the money i made off them. a few of them it was there first time tripping too so that was cool.

anyway after a long day of drinking and doing coke i search for some beans because dark is only a couple hours away, the first guy i asked had them and a lot of people were having trouble finding them, guess i just have good instinct. they were excellent pills which surprised me, i though i was gonna get ripped off, i did bring a test kit with me but had left it across the way when i bought the shit, did eventually test them and it went to purple quick which made me happy :smile:

at twilight i was in my tent hanging out with this chick that was camped right in front of me and we decided to eat some beans since we were tired after drinking all day and the physical activity we had been engaged in earlier. it was her first time rolling i guess so i just gave her one pill which turned out to be plenty, i took two to start. we just hung out in the tent doing rolling activitys for about an hour, never meet this girl except earlier that day and we bonded like best friends, guess that's what drugs do. we got into the energy stage and wanted to get out and party, it's fuckin livestock after all why the hell would you just roll in a tent all night.

we went barefoot because it felt good to walk in the sand all fucked up, but it wasn't the greatest of ideas. if anyones been to a ~50,000 person (in the campgrounds) concert they know what i mean. no telling wtf you'll step in. we walked up the road to this rave tent they had setup loud music, strobe lights, everyone dancing and just got into it and danced our asses off, great time. of course everyone around is rolling too and i start getting into these deep conversations with total strangers, some (most) of these people were cool as shit and people started asking about acid or shrooms. i had a load of them back at my campsite so i grabbed some people and went back to my tent and we fit like 15 people in a 3 person tent heh. just started grabbing doses and handing them out, people were offering money and i refused, partly because of just how i am with psychedelics, money isn't important to me at all, and because i was rolling, i don't regret not selling them though and those people took care of me for the rest of the stay with beer and smoke. also the look on this chicks face when she had told me she just got ripped off on acid and had no money to trip and i just shoved a few bags in her pocket and walked off was better than the $20 i  told her i'd sell her 10g for at first.

we walked around after that to kinda head to the concert area but also to check out the partys and crazyness that was going down. some dude just came up to me and gave me a point of h. i sniffed it up and it made me feel real good for about 20mins but after that didn't even notice it because of rolling i assume. probably took us 2hrs to walk 1/4 mile to the stage. when we got there a band called damage plan was just starting, never heard of them before and i'm not really into the harder stuff like they play but i was fucked up and the enviroment was just so crazy. everyone was rocking out and i just got into as well and it was awesome. i went into the pit (barefoot and shirtless) and just started slamming people and getting slammed it felt fuckin great though, i'd start blowing up in the middle of the pit and just keep getting flung around and the wind knocked out of me. lost a few things and got a split lip and other minor stuff that i noticed in the morning but it was worth it. the rest of the night i just went back to my tent cuz my friend was there alone and i wanted to keep her company.

Day 2:
Didn't sleep much at all and was up pretty early, started drinking tequlia and smoking first thing in the morning which took it's toll, so i ended up going back to bed until like 7pm which isn't a big deal since not much partys during the day time i just missed the bands and i'm not into the music (unless i'm fucked) anyway.

Night was falling again time to injest drugs :crazy2:
I ate 20mg of 2c-t-4 and gave 20mg to a guy i was hanging out with the night before, i informed him what it was how long it last ect. and asked of his previous pyschedelic experience to make sure he could handle it. defentaly don't want to be giving it to the wrong person it's some powerful shit. he faired better than i did which is a good thing. we ended up walking around and hanging out with strangers. the place is so great you can just walk up to anyone and chill with them, burn one drink some beers whatever. everyone seemed to be on some sort of psycedelic or mdma. the mood of the place was diffrent tonight though. maybe it was just my altered perception of things though. the night before when i was rolling it seemed everyone else was too everyone was happy and loving ect. tonight it seemed everyone was all tripped out and weird, no more loving vibe in the air but one of strangeness. I witnessed a lot of crazy shit that night.

we went down by the main vending booths sometime during the night and that's where all the cops chill to protect the money$$$. they had a bong shop and we went there and the dude working pulled out a 5fter and started lighting it up right there, made me kinda nervous since i was completly fucked up and earlier a cop took a bong from a friend and cut his braclet off. i just didn't want any police encounters even though i know they wern't arresting people it still made me uncomfortable. we left that area and walked a little down the street were this band had sretup to playt after the main bands had stopped. a lot of people were shooting off fire works like those big morter (sp?) and it was beautiful right up until one landed about 5ft away from me on the groung and blew up. if you've had those or saw what i'm talking about you'd know those are some powerful little shits. i'm talking the ones the size of a tennis ball. so the thing explodes right by me and i see this bright light and feel the sound wave ripple through my body very strong and felt like i got splashed with a buch of water. at this point everything went crazy, the reactions of people around me, my hearing, vision, ect. i was starting to believe i had died. i just went with it and made the best of the experience though.

after that we started heading back to dudes campsite, it was a long walk and it was crazy, the whole time i'm trying to figure out if what i'm seeing is real just becasue of how completley alien everything seems. on the way back i was lucky enough to walk through a campsite where some genius thought it would be a good idea to break all the beer bottles he had. i was barefoot and stepped on an upright broken bottle and heard it crack. at first i didn't even know i had cut myself. when we got to there rv i went into the light and ran my hand across my foot and it was covered in blood, like the most blood i had ever seen come out of my body and then started feeling dizzy. i kept cool and asked for some paper towel and tied it up and borrowed some sandles from some girl. ended up walking around in pink flowery sandles the rest of my stay :blush:

I couldn't walk around anymore so i went back to my tent and was happy to see my bestfriend was already there. i'm so glad she was there because i think i would have lost my mind by myself. the shadows on the tent of people everywhere looked crazy. i saw so much stuff on the wall of that tent. i looked up and saw some guy standing up in our tent and bending out the top, he was never there. also saw a person walking upside down of tree limbs above the tent like trainspotting kinda. i kept getting really dissociated and had to keep smaking myself for some reason. talking to vicki kept my mind off everything so that's what i did. she's real familar with tripping so she was a good person to keep me grounded. first time i ever needed help from a trip though i still don't consider it a "bad trip" cuz i would defentaly do it again. it's some powerful shit though, i've never experienced anything like it on crazy dose shrooms, acid, any other rc's ect.even in the same enviroment. this chemical has a special place in my heart but it will kick your ass sometimes.

I never did sleep and when the sun came up i went and found the guy i feed the t4 to the night before to make sure he was ok, he said he had a great time and was still trippin (i was too this stuff lasts) and was very greatful which relieved me since i had a rough night. so that's about it time to back up and go. i was so beat, i looked like a zombie walking around, my foot was really bad so i was all limping everywhere, was pretty strung out from the last couple days, smoked some pot which furthered my lack of mental clarity. so that was my weekend hope you  guys had a good one :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: mdma, shrooms, alcohol, coke, h, 2c-t-4 ect. report [Re: John]
    #2607418 - 04/27/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a blast man, wish I had gone.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: mdma, shrooms, alcohol, coke, h, 2c-t-4 ect. report [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2608309 - 04/27/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

That was fun to read

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2608766 - 04/27/04 09:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Wow...giving 'em away, eh?  I need to party in Florida with you sometime  :wexican:

So the 2C-T-4 brought on some fear?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: mdma, shrooms, alcohol, coke, h, 2c-t-4 ect. report [Re: Viaggio]
    #2610629 - 04/28/04 07:05 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i think just everything that happened brought on fear and trippin amplified it. i mean i couldn't see and didn't have glasses or contacts with me cuz i had lost them in the pit, i was paranoid about the cops, a big firework blew up right next to me and i thought it killed me at first, i cut my foot really bad and could barley walk, and everyone was just going crazy. even if i was sober that probably would have been a rough time.

--------------------

OfflineLoverOfMana
Hmm

#2611001 - 04/28/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a pretty harrowing experience, glad you made it.  :stoned:

--------------------
"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes." -Abraham Lincoln

Anonymous

#2611229 - 04/28/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The beauty of outdoor festivals :smile:

Great report!

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
    #2611371 - 04/28/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a fun fest dude, glad you enjoyed it. What sorts of music was played?

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: mdma, shrooms, alcohol, coke, h, 2c-t-4 ect. report [Re: KackleDude]
    #2611449 - 04/28/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2611469 - 04/28/04 01:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

that link above  is just the concert area, this one dosn't have pictures up yet i don't think but should soon. they are from the actual campgrounds the main reason to go there imo :smile:

http://livestockweekend.com/

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #2620353 - 04/30/04 08:03 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I took 40mg of 2c-t-2 by mistake and it was quite nasty- reminded me of hellraiser...It had a synthetic and poisoning sort of edge to it...Not my style...

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: mdma, shrooms, alcohol, coke, h, 2c-t-4 ect. report [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #2620374 - 04/30/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

t2 was darker than t4 ime, first time i took it i thought i was gonna die :crazy:

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2621653 - 04/30/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a awesome time. Walking around a festival barefoot while tripping though.... Thats just a recipe for disaster  :crazy:

:stoned:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinedarkfly
LysergicExperimenter

#2626974 - 05/01/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah it was definately a blast despite my food poisoning, good thing it happened the day we left though. I would like to see some more out of staters make it next year thought so now would be the time to start planning.

--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies