Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26103328 - 07/11/19 11:45 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Just waiting for the next Madden to come out.  God, watched the history of the white avalanche of Peyton Hillis when he got the cover and am amazed.  One good season, in his career that wasn't even that amazing. 

That I watched old Arkansas football with McFadden and another RB that ran for over thousand yards that year,  both sucked but nowhere near that level of Hillis and his stat line for his five years in the league.

Wow, YouTube sucks one in with its headline and then one has regrets of, why did I ever want to know this shit in my life?

To Peyton Hillis.  The Champion of the worst Madden covers next to that Culpepper that they showed a clip of him somehow in it.

Speaking of which.  Who do you think was the worst Madden cover of all-time whenever the fuck they started the thing?  Hillis was against Vick but Vick already had a cover before and they let the fans vote on it,  which I found amusing as it was before the dog shit.  And it wasn't even close in fan voting.  Madden covers.  Who was the best and who was the worst?  Going with Hillis, and for best, Brady.  Hate to mention his name. Pick.

And yeah, Beckham found God and he will let you and everyone else in this world know about it as he is the first person to have done so but that doesn't count.

https://www.si.com/nfl/photos/2013/08/27/john-madden-football-video-game-covers#2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #26103439 - 07/12/19 03:02 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:
im polishing up in  age of wonders 3 in preparation of the new one coming out ...

so apparently this is free on Steam for this weekend if anyone else wants to try the series
am downloading it now myself

InvisibleSludgeCity
I Am The Beast I Worship

Loc: Bottomless Pit Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Tantrika]
    #26103466 - 07/12/19 04:20 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

:awehigh:

--------------------
:trippinballs: CHOOSE THIS LIFE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN :trippinballs:

InvisibleHobbyist
Citizen

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: SludgeCity]
    #26103493 - 07/12/19 04:48 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
Everything i say is completely hypothetical...

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Hobbyist]
    #26104092 - 07/12/19 12:07 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Anyone play this yet? https://lofigames.com/about-kenshi/

Looks interesting...

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

OfflineMatty_Rulez
Lurker, explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #26104094 - 07/12/19 12:08 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Battlefield V and Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun..  also Skyrim VR on Rift..  soo crazy..

--------------------
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny. - Stephen Hawking

OfflineTheDoubter
Myconaut

Loc: Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Matty_Rulez]
    #26109255 - 07/15/19 08:33 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I've played a little kenshi. Its awesome. Very deep, very hard 😉. Really tho great game. I just need more time to invest into it. I've been grinding out my 2k19 myplayer, Vidalia Shears. Doesn't anyone play overwatch anymore? I was watching some on twitch and made me want to get back into it

--------------------
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together 
The believer is happy. The doubter is wise.
-Edgar Allan Poe
"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."
"DMT is half the world."
-Terence McKenna
Where is my mind? My first heroic dose.

OfflineGonzo the Eternal
In Sterquiliniis Invenitur

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: TheDoubter]
    #26109871 - 07/15/19 03:21 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I used to be a HUGE Overwatch fan. Then Apex came out and I haven't touched it. And it's not like I don't like it anymore. I do but now I lean toward larger games with more freedom.

OfflineTheDoubter
Myconaut

Loc: Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Gonzo the Eternal]
    #26111678 - 07/16/19 12:48 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Yea I did the exact same thing. Grinded the hell out of apex. Stopped playing right around the time octane came out. Apex and overwatch are 2 games that I am dying to get back into. Gotta get my PC set back up.

Also restarted skyrim the other week for shits and gigs. First time I've ever played a stealth thief character. Its friggn great, the throat slit animation is the more satisfying thing ever haha

--------------------
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together 
The believer is happy. The doubter is wise.
-Edgar Allan Poe
"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."
"DMT is half the world."
-Terence McKenna
Where is my mind? My first heroic dose.

OfflineGonzo the Eternal

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: TheDoubter]
    #26111697 - 07/16/19 01:01 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I'm still grinding Apex. I really enjoy it. Except the server issues with are quite frankly abysmal. I can still play for hours sometimes but it often goes through spurts of unplayability. Still though, I will remain a dedicated fan and support them.

Ahhh Skyrim. Double ahhh to stealth characters. Max out your sneak and get the shadow warrior perk and with some other stuff added you can pretty much get that throat slitting animation whenever you want. It's sick because you essentially teleport behind them in black smoke and slit their throats on command.

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa
I'm a teapot Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: I AM THUNDERBOT
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Gonzo the Eternal] * 2
    #26112249 - 07/16/19 05:17 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I've been playing sooooo much EU4; I finally got the game to click for me and I got over onto the other side of the learning curve and now that I got it down I am soooooo consumed by this game; turning my tiny Mediterranean nation into a sprawling world reaching empire. I finally got a colony off of the coast of south America.

--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Offlineliving_failure
unworthy
Male

Loc: spain, madrid
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: TNK]
    #26113100 - 07/17/19 02:27 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I'm playing sekiro at day, outlast 2 at night.

I hope to play the surge at day and agony at night soon.

And then hollow knight and lust for darkness.

Sleep is for the weak.

OfflineGonzo the Eternal

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: living_failure] * 1
    #26113765 - 07/17/19 11:07 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Sekiro is amazing! Can't wait for Elden Ring!

Offlineliving_failure
unworthy
Male

Loc: spain, madrid
    #26115309 - 07/18/19 03:20 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Elden ring ooooohhh....
I am afraid of the open world thing.
open world like dark souls sounds nice. But i am afraid of a "too open" world. making it barren as in mgs5.

But i will end up playing it for sure.

Offlinebroshammy
Just a dancer
I'm a teapot

#26121284 - 07/21/19 08:29 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Vigante and Nino kuni 2

--------------------
"Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness." - Carl Jung

OfflineGonzo the Eternal

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: broshammy]
    #26121895 - 07/21/19 01:40 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Phantom Pain was great! Then again it was free so whatever problems were glossed over by me. I have faith in FromSoft. They are one of my favorite studios and seem to be very true in their intentions. But I am a little worried. The level design of the souls was incredible. Opening a door that connected two separate areas and that feeling of "holy shit this is game changing" was amazing. I hope they bring that into open world if they can. Either way......"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhh Elden Ring..."

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
    #26130201 - 08/10/19 07:13 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I picked up Marvel Alliance 3 for Nintendo Switch. I'm not sure what to expect. Anyone played it yet? I just got it as part of an experiment where I'm trying to find a glitch with Walmart that sends me free stuff. This one wasn't free, but I did get Mario Odyssey for free, well sort of free.

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26130275 - 08/10/19 07:59 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
I picked up Marvel Alliance 3 for Nintendo Switch. I'm not sure what to expect. Anyone played it yet? ...

am wanting to get a copy, but pushed back getting a Switch after finding out that Nintendo is releasing an upgraded version with better battery life
am divided by the fact that Black Cat (a longtime favourite character) was taken out as a playable character in exchange for Spider-Gwen (a much more recently created new favourite character)

like Marvel Alliance because it gives me sort of a Nostalgia kick, reminding me of the days of Maximum Carnage on SNES and Sega as a superhero themed beat-em-up

have come across reviews saying 3 is the weakest in the series, but want it mostly for something portable while waiting in doctors offices and the like

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Tantrika]
    #26130506 - 08/10/19 11:36 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Have you seen the new Spiderman movie? I think it's called "Into the Siderverse." It's on Netflix now and is really good for an animated superhero movie. I think it won awards for the animation and story.

I just got my Switch a couple months ago. I thought I would use the portable function all the time because I have a baby that goes to the park everyday, but it mostly just stays docked to the TV. The few times I used the portability function was great though. I think Mario and Zelda last 3 to almost 4 hours on battery. Not so bad, but it would be nice to be longer in case I did a long road trip or backpacking trip.

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26130569 - 08/11/19 02:12 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Have you seen the new Spiderman movie? I think it's called "Into the Siderverse." It's on Netflix now and is really good for an animated superhero movie. I think it won awards for the animation and story.

yeah, got it on DVD shortly after it came out, quite enjoyed it
the 3D art is really interesting, especially considering the "how" of doing it apparently included some neat perspective tricks that are contrary to what the shot on screen actually shows from camera angle

tho, storywise, despite liking it had a bit of an objection
in that they make a big play of how the "real" Peter Parker gets dumbfounded at the sight of Mary Jane
but he takes meeting Gwen Stacy again in perfect stride

they seemed like they wanted to do something with the Gwen Stacy identity, when she tries to cover it up as "Gwanda"

but on the plus side, at least they only made Peter divorced from Mary Jane -- in the comic runs they did an absurd line where Aunt May dies so Peter and Mary Jane give up their unborn child and marriage in trade to Mephisto in order to bring her back to life
:closecall:

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
I just got my Switch a couple months ago. I thought I would use the portable function all the time because I have a baby that goes to the park everyday, but it mostly just stays docked to the TV. The few times I used the portability function was great though. I think Mario and Zelda last 3 to almost 4 hours on battery. Not so bad, but it would be nice to be longer in case I did a long road trip or backpacking trip.

was looking at finally getting a Switch last month,
then Nintendo announced their new smaller portable Lite version
as well as that they are slowly replacing the old ones with one with a better battery life (claiming doubled) at no extra cost starting this month
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/make-sure-you-dont-buy-the-wrong-switch-this-august/

do not actually own a tv, so there is good reason to consider the Lite version as well
but think it would be nice to just run in the dock on my desk and play with an actual controller from time to time
rather than strictly holding something even larger than my first-gen DS

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom