Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

System Breakdown
    #26111587 - 07/16/19 12:03 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I'm at a point where I am approaching homelessness.  I quit my job because of the work and the environment.  I am in a city where I have been blackballed and so making any moves here has proven to be difficult.  I figured I would get another job relatively easy but it hasn't been easy and I am not going to be able to pay my rent next month. 

I have no friends and no family.  I am thinking of just packing a bag and taking a bus or plane somewhere and starting new but I imagine that it will be difficult with little money and whatever ends up on my record when I don't pay my final few months of rent.  I just don't think I can be successful in the city I'm in. 

Any advice will be considered and appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: System Breakdown [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26111622 - 07/16/19 12:20 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

what skills do you possess? head out west because the pay is close 15/hour minimum wage and some places higher.

you can find someone to sign the lease over to for your apt. doesn't cost anything and will clear you of any responsibility.

if you ditch, then you risk getting an eviction charge on your credit history. not a huge deal, it will make it harder to get an apartment, but not impossible.

in reno NV, you can rent motel rooms for about 300 a week. not exactly cheap but they dont do any check of credit or eviction. also lots of warehouse jobs in reno for 15 an hour.

Anonymous #3

Re: System Breakdown [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #26111624 - 07/16/19 12:21 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I have a really great friend who was once in this position. I used to see him often when he was there.

Fast forward ten years and he's now a well known DJ in Magaluf. Works the summers, travels the remaining six months of the year. He just bought land in Cambodia.

He went out to the Spanish islands with nothing more than a suitcase, hope, and a dream.

If he can make it, so can you.

Anonymous #4

#26120979 - 07/21/19 02:46 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I have no friends and no family.  I am thinking of just packing a bag and taking a bus or plane somewhere and starting new but I imagine that it will be difficult with little money and whatever ends up on my record when I don't pay my final few months of rent.  I just don't think I can be successful in the city I'm in. 

This. Which sounds worse?

Ending up failing in a new and engaging place where you have no reputation and could easily find a job?

Ending up failing in the city where you're blackballed and having no options and no contacts?

I know it's really scary but I promise you, when you get past it, your whole world opens up.

Anonymous #5

#26150591 - 08/24/19 09:22 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

It's gonna be hard to take the first steps

but once you are on your way, many opportunities will present themselves if you are in the right frame of mind for it

whatever the case, learn from this round of fuckups that led to this sorta situation, and ensure that you go a different path wherever you end up next

I gave up all kinds of terrible habits and had to go somewhere where I knew not a soul. It was lonely in the beginning, but somehow shit just worked itself out, and I took it one day at a time. I haven't been home for nearly twenty years now and life is generally pretty good most of the time

if you keep putting one foot in front of the other, pretty soon you can't remember where you came from

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom