Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Shroomin kiddies
    #26126 - 07/31/00 11:34 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

rousseau i was reading about the molecular subtleties of hallucinogenic drugs when I was 12. I doubt you even know how LSD was discovered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#26121 - 07/31/00 07:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

This is going to be a long post so brace yourself...(you were warned)

I read all of your ideas about how 13 year olds she be Blah Blah Blah and what not.I do care about your opinions although i do not agree with most of them.
As for being 10 and doing acid(im not schrutinizing you),i think that that is just redicoulous.Im 13 and Smoke Weed with my *older friends because i have no friends that are my age,period.Believe it or not,even though my friends are older,im usually the one to get the shit :smile:
I realize that being 13 and bla bla bla..fuck all this age shit.Age to me couldn't matter less.You simpl CANNOT judge a person by the age no matter what!I have an older brother(22)and an older sister(17) and they are the real reason for my "premature" entry to the wonderful world of drugs(ha,not really,drugs are bad).I do not consider pot a drug but i do consider shrooms a drug.Now i really now alot about drugs,maybe i am an exception but i know all about bud,shrooms,lsd,slavia d.,blah blah.I have researched them because thats just how i do.
My freinds are more into drugs but i only smoke pot and am getting my first ounce of shrooms sometime this week(yayaya, :smile: :smile:) and i plan on doing it with my 2 best friends.Ive heard that with friends is the way to do it(I know my shit,ha).I do not condone drugs for anyone but they've seem to work for me.Maybe i can't "grasp" it as a bunch of you ppl think but i dont.I think i just am one of those exceptions.
I'm not going to do shrooms just for the visuals,but to enlighten myself,spiritually and mentally,and also to bring 2 friendships closer than they've ever been before.
I don't plan on doing other drugs like acid and heroin(all the schedule 1's)or shit like that,for right now im just fine with me my shrooms & weed(goddamn i love weed).
I'm old enough to understand god is dead,I am atheist.I'm old enough to know that killing animals for the sake of food unless starving is horrible,i am a vegetarian.I am old enough to understand the physical properties of pyrotechnics(I LOVE MY GUNS AND BOMBS! :wink:),i am a pyro.I am old enough to know better,but young enough to do it anyway(lol,i love that one)..
So i hope you have learned from this post,I do not think i am smart in any way,i AM a thinker and i KNOW about drugs,And i CAN comprehend it,so there,blah,ha,bye

I love you all,and respect you all,just as long as you have an open mind,thank you..

-----------
young enough to know about it,old enough to do somthin' bout it!

Anonymous

#26122 - 07/31/00 07:17 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, its much better to lose your connection with reality with a bunch of "dumb teenagers"

I wish I had had parents like that. For teens who are so inclined, it can save them WORLDS of trouble to learn from someone with experience that ISNT after their money.

Also... what's the point to your rant about minors doing drugs? Do you think it should be stopped? it's been tried. Curious teens are going to try psychadelics whether we want them to or not. Try giving them good advise instead of telling them they're wrong:

Tripping... wait most beginners already have to many connotations attached to that word so I'll call it traveling which is more precise anyway. Traveling is a skill. For someone new to psychadelics it is nearly impossible to reach level 5 and "handle it". This is because they haven't practiced enough. If you went one on one with Charles Barkely before you learned to dribble, you'd get slammed. Unfortunately a high-dose mushroom trip is much more unpleasant than losing a game. I've danced on the edge of a bad trip almost every time I've tripped, because I consumed almost exactly what I could handle. I have friends who are scared sh*tless of the things because they aimed to high. If you don't have the patience to start small, at least check the dosage calculator and aim for level 2 your first time out.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order