Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26097351 - 07/09/19 01:49 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

*Dank in the Dark*

--------------------
The best things in life
can be smelled on one's fingers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNumeroEno
I come from the land of lizards
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gamehendge Flag
Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: LizardWizard] * 1
    #26102508 - 07/11/19 03:29 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

The outdoor ladies are loving the rain! The more sativa leaning lemon pheno is already above the wire and they’re not gonna start stretching for at least 2 more weeks. The more indica leaning plants, the blueberry pheno and the aurora seedling may still hit the screen before they start stretching, but I want the entire stretch to go through the wire so I have plenty of bud sites and I can completely defoliate everything under the canopy. The blue mystic stretches like a motherfucker. The aurora probably won’t.

--------------------

:gd_icon:  Let it grow! Let it grow! Greatly yield!  :gd_icon:
What shall we say, shall we call it by a name
As well to count the angels dancing on a pin
Water bright as the sky from which it came
And the name is on the earth that takes it in

DOG FOOD AGAR

MY ELECTRIC INOCULATION LOOP

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: NumeroEno] * 3
    #26102656 - 07/11/19 04:41 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Lookin Good Eno!

What does everybody think of starting small clones now? Is it too late in the season? I think they cost about $15 each so I would need to get at least an 1/4oz each by the end of harvest to make it worth the effort, but flowering season is right around the corner

Here are some pics I took yesterday. The one plant should be done pretty soon I think.

InvisibleNumeroEno
Male User Gallery

#26102689 - 07/11/19 05:02 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Depending on your latitude you’ve got 2-3 weeks before they start stretching. I’m further south so there isn’t quite as much variation — days don’t get as long down here as they would in Northern California so they get shorter earlier and the plants get triggered sooner, but it stays warmer longer. As far as I can tell they get triggered at about 10 hours of darkness and begin stretching, and IIRC the stretch lasts a little longer outdoors, but I just started back up growing weed this year after a very long time off, so my recollection could be off. Depending on your fall weather you could veg them indoors for longer. Here in New Mexico it doesn’t start freezing until around thanksgiving so I can really put stuff as late as early September. I planted an aurora seedling in the ground a couple weeks ago. It’s probably about as far along as a small clone but it stretched to get up even with the other plants and then began growing normally. I’m thinking I have two more weeks before the stretch begins and I know the blue mystics will double in size from wherever they are by then.

That’s awesome how cheap you get clones for in CA. They’re super expensive here and so are seeds. The dispensaries are just expensive in general and I’ve had good luck with Nirvana.

--------------------

DOG FOOD AGAR

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#26102726 - 07/11/19 05:21 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
What does everybody think of starting small clones now? Is it too late in the season? I think they cost about $15 each so I would need to get at least an 1/4oz each by the end of harvest to make it worth the effort, but flowering season is right around the corner

Looking fuego!...

It is a bit late into the season....especially if they are small/baby clones and not teens. Personally I would not bother with any small clones at this point. But maybe you can make it work :shrug:, I dunno, I can't really say because I haven't put clones out this late but it just doesn't seem worth it to me. We're about 3 weeks away from the start to the stretch/flowering, and when ever I transplant clones it usually takes them a week before their roots expand and take hold in the new pot.

If you can find some teens though, not too late for teens IMO....I don't know if you try to source your clones from "legit" places, but you can find all sorts of cuttings/clones/teens on craigslist out in the bay. I sometimes even see "mother plants" for sale around this time of season...Last year some dude on CL was selling a mother plant for like $50 around the time last year, putting a mother plant outdoors, even this late into the season, and you'll get way more than $50 of weed lol.

I was considering getting some more clones too, especially since one of my plants has shown male pre-flowers....but I don't want small clones, I want some teens, and I've been having trouble finding any around my area (lots of options of baby clones, but no teens).

I popped some seeds a few days ago, from seeds found in some of the buds I grew last year...I'm not expecting much of anything from them, but I have a decent amount of seed on hand and I was kinda curious so I germed them a few days ago. We'll see what happens.

Was it you, Loph, that popped some seeds super late into the season last year?....I remember there was someone in this thread that started some seed plants late in the season, and IIRC they got like 4g to 8g off each little plant.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: openmind]
    #26102757 - 07/11/19 05:40 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

It might have been me, now that you mention it. I think I started some seeds in late July and got a tiny bit of weed, just for experimentation purposes. I had about 10 seeds that I got from a guy off the Dead lot 2 years ago and tried to sprout them a week ago. None of them sprouted, but 2 years ago they were.

Good idea about craigslist. I was just thinking that most of my plants are Auto's and they are about to be done. After that I only have 2 photo plants so I was thinking about getting something else going while I still have the free sunlight combined with warmer temps. I'll look into some "teen" and "mother" plants, but if I can't get any of those then maybe it would be better to start more Auto's because I could always move them in if it gets too cold and dark outside.

Offlinestarfirexlove
Female User Gallery

#26102854 - 07/11/19 06:25 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Breeding right now, seeds in the ground of Zamaldelica reg and grapefruit, some bagseed sativa that is supposed to be amazing. I want to grow it out and see what looks good and cross it all and Mexican Airlines

InvisibleNumeroEno
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: starfirexlove]
    #26103049 - 07/11/19 08:06 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

My aurora sprouted on June 7. I have most of them indoors but I popped one in the ground outside and I’m pretty impressed, to say the least. I’ve never bought feminized seeds before though and I’m a little anxious about it herming. Everything else out there is a clone.

--------------------

DOG FOOD AGAR

InvisibleNumeroEno
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: NumeroEno]
    #26104611 - 07/12/19 05:39 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Has anyone here ever grown Nirvana’s candy kush? It’s an OG kush x trainwreck hybrid. I bought some candy kush shatter at the dispensary today and it was so good I knew I had to grow it. Nirvana is running a huge sale right now and with the bitcoin discount it was only like $27 for 5 feminized beans. Everything I’ve grown from nirvana so far has been good and their prices are totally reasonable. I was going to buy some seeds today and I had every intention of getting the glue, and then one dab of this stuff totally changed my mind.

--------------------

DOG FOOD AGAR

InvisibleNumeroEno
Male User Gallery

#26105721 - 07/13/19 09:14 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Oh, and I dropped the net down so I could start training the outdoor plants, and transplanted the one in the pot. I’m feeling like they might be beginning to stretch but it seems about 2 weeks too soon. Either way I felt like I had to get them into the net ASAP or my yields would suffer.

--------------------

DOG FOOD AGAR

Offlinestarfirexlove
Female User Gallery

#26109319 - 07/15/19 09:30 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, so I have a question, I have an auto that's going well into flower right now but has early leaf drop, leaves turn yellow starting with back of leave from bottom up. This is a nute thing right, phosphorus or something, I've been fertilizing, just gave it all purpose and top dressed. Could it be a ph thing, there's a lot of coco and perlite and just normal compost in that soil, I mixed it from scratch mostly beside a very small portion reused soil, just added a little azomite, all purpose, neem meal and crab shell. There's a pretty good ratio peat. Where did I go wrong, should I have added lime? Is this just because I need to give it more bloom nutes, the buds are getting pretty big but it just started could I giving it too little and sapping the plant?

Offlinestarfirexlove
Female User Gallery

#26109350 - 07/15/19 09:49 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

It got it's first feeding of organic bloom boost azomite and molasses a little under a week ago, seems to be slowing down a bit on yellowing, is that all?

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
    #26110947 - 07/16/19 02:06 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

post pics and I'll happily take a peek. Are they in pots or full soil?

Also, your mix isn't entirely clear to me, neither are the measurements. If you could provide a rought estimation of the measurements, that would be a good guide to check if there are any obvious extremes in the mix. Also, is the azomite all purpose, or did you use all purpose potting soil?

They start drinking water like crazy for a couple week at the start of bloom but you can also exacerbate problems by keeping the soil too wet for too long, so don't go and water them without checking if that's really the issue. It's easy to overcompensate at this stage, so it's good to weigh your next move carefully.

--------------------
The best things in life

Offlinestarfirexlove
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: LizardWizard]
    #26111129 - 07/16/19 07:36 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

The azomite is micronized and the potting mix is my own blend, Maybe not enough peat too, I mixed in a lot of cactus blend when I was making more and added more organic compost but don't remember adding more peat and the cactus blend is just coco, a little soil, and perlite. (taking pics)

Measurements are pretty much eyeballed because it was how I was taught.. I see an issue here maybe?

Offlinestarfirexlove
Female User Gallery

#26111151 - 07/16/19 07:53 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: starfirexlove] * 1
    #26111276 - 07/16/19 09:08 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

there's eyeballed, being,  a cup is a cup, be it filled like coffee that has to be waited to a table, or filled to the brim and slightly above, or there's "just throw some in there" which can be a pinch or a bucket, and anywhere in between. Some things, like worm compost, are fine to add in whatever way you want. You could grow pot on worm compost alone AFAIK. It might not excell, but it'll probably be alright.

That being said, your plant basically looks fine. It would probably benefit from getting a handful of epsom salts on 10qt water, and perhaps an organic liquid bloom nutrient like Ancient Earth (Advanced Nutrients) at half strength (2.5ml/liter/quart), but at this point it's looking exactly how I'd expect it to look, it just starts to lose those bottom fan leaves around this time. The bloom nutes and epsom will help this a bit, but remember it's a natural process, so don't go overboard just because the leaves are still dropping slowly. Some plants can look near dead when ready for harvest since they revert all that energy to building up buds as a survival mechanism.

--------------------
The best things in life

Offlinestarfirexlove
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: LizardWizard]
    #26111300 - 07/16/19 09:31 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks, I need to get more epsom salt but I've given half strength Fox Farm Big Bloom

Offlinestarfirexlove
Female User Gallery

#26111301 - 07/16/19 09:32 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

You say a handful is that really ok? How often?

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26111307 - 07/16/19 09:37 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

It's not mag def

Looks like a sudden drop in N which is fine for flowering.  What nutes?  Organic raw ferts reed longer durations than chems and bottled extracts.  Chems tend to spike and drop off quickly.

If nothing is done I'd expect that to flower well.  Yet yellowing and leaf dropping would increase.

I'd add a touch of higher N guano (1 tbs a gallon) or fish powder.  With 2 tbs a gallon high P guano.  Perhaps some K from langebenite.

Truthfully minerals should be added when mixing soil.  But a non organic boost of microblast or the botanicare product (forget what it's called fulvex or something) will suffice but not sustain with one feeding.

Oyster shells are best for calcium.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Offlinestarfirexlove
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26111316 - 07/16/19 09:43 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

I have high n bat guano but not the other stuff, but I have two different bloom boosters(I think the other is a kelp extract powder), I have used small amount of high n bat guano before on other autos in flower that were even worse, thanks

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom