Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: US lawmakers look to legalize pot in 'historic' marijuana reform hearing [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26105778 - 07/13/19 10:07 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Morel Guy nailed it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDontFearThePeepr
 User Gallery

Re: US lawmakers look to legalize pot in 'historic' marijuana reform hearing [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #26106069 - 07/13/19 01:27 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JizzMasterZero said:
^^^The many achievements of the African continent are proof of that, HaHa.

your fuhrer had many gastrointestinal problems and was a meth addicted dumbass  :lol:

--------------------
It's only the strongest people who will actually help

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: US lawmakers look to legalize pot in 'historic' marijuana reform hearing [Re: DontFearThePeepr]
    #26116247 - 07/18/19 02:57 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

How can you have pride about your skin color? Are you wanting praise for other people's accomplishments just because you share a similar skin tone?
  Stand in the middle and stand on your own. Be free of these old out dated ideas.
They are on par with the idea of a divine king or queen.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: US lawmakers look to legalize pot in 'historic' marijuana reform hearing [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #26117223 - 07/19/19 03:36 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

People who say pride is fine then complain when someone says anything about being proud to be whatever ethnicity you are. White priviledge should only apply to people who have been here for generations and are truly treated as "white", maybe even going back to the times of slavery.

I see people who are first generation, just got citizenship and theyre told to "check their white priviledge". Very ignorant if you ask me. This is said without any real knowledge of the person's heritage.

Maybe your family partially survived the holocaust. And then you hear this shit, when actually trying to stand up for other marginalized groups to boot. One wrong word.

Liberals AND conservatives are so deeply flawed. I find alot more in-fighting about whats "right" with liberals and so much bs drama but the actual hate seems to come from the alt right.

There isnt much of a far left movement in the US contrary to popular belief. Otherwise, theyd be coming for your property and the rich. As it is, its just people who hate Trump and want progressive govt. that said, obama wasnt really all that progressive and i keep hearing so much nostalgia for him. He got rid of my beloved 2cx. But trump cant (wont) do this with fentanyl analogs. BUT WILL with kratom :/

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract