Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: flugelizor] * 1
    #26047021 - 06/11/19 10:39 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStillSong
Nomfortably Cumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: locospacebean]
    #26051500 - 06/14/19 02:32 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

She's very pretty. You're a lucky guy and to bond together with Lucy, well dawg I'd say that certainly qualifies as a threesome :wink: But really man, keep her around, keep doing what you do and keep the love running deep from the heart. We all deserve that special someone who will stick through the thicket with us. You got yours. Thankfully I have mine too. Tell her she's beautiful every chance you get. Sexy pics bro. Love you guys. Keep it simulated :thumbup:

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: StillSong]
    #26054501 - 06/15/19 06:48 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the positive vibes, dude! :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
    #26061707 - 06/19/19 01:06 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

So great to see you still going strong Loco :kaneclap:

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anonymous #5

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: Tmethyl]
    #26071372 - 06/24/19 03:53 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

These pics drive me crazy, in a good way. Holy shit man she is awesome.

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26071707 - 06/24/19 06:47 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks guys! Always appreciate the props and compliments.

--------------------

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: locospacebean] * 3
    #26071864 - 06/24/19 08:53 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineCl0ud.9.Warl0ck
Hunter
Male User Gallery

Loc: South East
Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: locospacebean]
    #26079742 - 06/28/19 06:49 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I apologize for showing up late.

:justastonishing:

--------------------

OfflineCl0ud.9.Warl0ck
Hunter
Male User Gallery

#26079769 - 06/28/19 07:13 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you for inviting me.

Girlfriend, Sexy!!

:thatsaten: :threadmonitor:

--------------------

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: Cl0ud.9.Warl0ck]
    #26080087 - 06/28/19 11:05 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Just curious, why do you enjoy sharing these so much that you've posted dozens of photos? She's beautiful and all, but they aren't exactly 100% tasteful. Is it like an exhibition thing? A cuckoldry thing?

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineStillSong
Nomfortably Cumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26080173 - 06/29/19 12:28 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

It's art bro, as long as they have love for each other, which they obviously do, there's really nothing wrong with being comfortable in your love and sharing the beauty of a your significant others body. It could be that he's proud of her and wants to show her off, it could be alot of things but it's their thing. I think she's very pretty with/without clothing and if OP gets satisfaction out of it then everybody wins right?

I'm sure he knows that there is the likely hood of perversion towards her photos but there are also people here that admire the physique of a woman's natural beauty. I'm honestly equally interested in the drugs :lol:

Edited by StillSong (06/29/19 12:32 AM)

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: bloodsheen] * 1
    #26080186 - 06/29/19 12:41 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bloodsheen said:
Just curious, why do you enjoy sharing these so much that you've posted dozens of photos? She's beautiful and all, but they aren't exactly 100% tasteful. Is it like an exhibition thing? A cuckoldry thing?

Is dozens a lot??  LOL

Well, it's fun for us both.  We both enjoy the sense of exhibitionism.  She's been sharing her own naughty/adult/erotic/fetish photos for years, even before i met her.  I love taking her picture and going through them with her afterwards, picking out the ones we like, deciding if and where we might share them.

It's fun sitting and reading the comments... it's a very interesting way to interact with the world wide web of erotic art aficionados and basement-dwelling perverts... LOL
For a while i was helping her create content for her website, which was a paid subscription sort of deal.  I found it really interesting to see who her subscribers were and the types of things they'd ask of her... people from all over the world, all different backgrounds.

I like to think that you don't really know much about someone unless you know those deep, dark, lust-filled desires that they have... the way people try to fulfill an emptiness inside themselves with hedonistic impulses... it helps get past the facade that we put up in front of each other every single day of our lives.  It helps remind me that whether you're a corporate lawyer, a pastry chef, a body-builder or a retired-school principal... we all lust from the heart and the loins, and there are many, many people seeking an object to connect that lust to, even if only for a 1/60th of a second snapshot.

I do like showing her off, but i can't really identify with the "cuckold" stuff...
It's just one of those kinky things that we like, that keeps things exciting for us. Some people understand it, some people don't, and that's totally cool. 

Ultimately, our reason for deciding to take and post photos for the Shroomery was that we'd seen a few pics of girls posing with mushrooms and decided the internet could never have enough photos of women posing with mushrooms...

I'm pretty sure that's a well-agreed upon internet fact! :grin:

From there, the positive community feedback has been the force that's kept the wheel in motion, ya know?... I don't wanna jam it down anyone's throat or anything.

--------------------

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

#26080187 - 06/29/19 12:43 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

StillSong said:
It's art bro, as long as they have love for each other, which they obviously do, there's really nothing wrong with being comfortable in your love and sharing the beauty of a your significant others body. It could be that he's proud of her and wants to show her off, it could be alot of things but it's their thing. I think she's very pretty with/without clothing and if OP gets satisfaction out of it then everybody wins right?

I'm sure he knows that there is the likely hood of perversion towards her photos but there are also people here that admire the physique of a woman's natural beauty. I'm honestly equally interested in the drugs :lol:

@StillSong gets it :thumbup:
Cheers, dude.

--------------------

OfflineStillSong
Nomfortably Cumb
Male User Gallery

#26080202 - 06/29/19 01:10 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

:rockon:

InvisibleAcuriousmycologist
"Asking for a friend"
 User Gallery

#26080255 - 06/29/19 03:09 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for sharing, she's fucking gorgeous. I always enjoy looking at your updates.
x acm

--------------------
We're all mentally ill. We're all delusional. We're all junkies. It's just a matter of degree
(the Venerable Robina Curtin)

Anything I say here is a fiction, for role play or research only. Full of bollocks I am. I wouldn't believe me.

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

#26080788 - 06/29/19 11:31 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the detailed response! Hm, that's really interesting, definitely a case of different strokes for different folks. Most of that is very foreign to my feelings about attitudes toward a partner. While I agree that sharing the deep lustful side of a person is very intimate, sharing that with other people just... doesn't interest me. Your girlfriend is as close to objectively gorgeous as someone gets, for me part of the enjoyment of being with someone is knowing only you get to have those experiences with her.

Like my ex-gf was chubby, bordering on fat, but I really don't care if someone thought she was hot or not, I enjoyed her body and thought she was beautiful. I liked seeing her in jeans and a t-shirt and undressing her with my eyes/mind, thinking of all the crazy sex we had and nobody else knew about but us. Or even just lying there naked with no sexual overtones, talking and touching each other.

Two sides of a coin I guess. You probably get similar satisfaction from the exhibition. It's definitely just not who I am

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineCl0ud.9.Warl0ck
Hunter
Male User Gallery

#26080862 - 06/29/19 12:18 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bloodsheen said:

If she is wearing that mask, I would be available to play with her...or visit rather!
Never heard of this, cuck thing.

--------------------

InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: Cl0ud.9.Warl0ck]
    #26087909 - 07/03/19 10:28 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Locospacebean I think its great that you're posting these photos.  Your girlfriend is beautiful.  Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: Grey Fox] * 1
    #26088860 - 07/03/19 08:19 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Grey Fox said:
Locospacebean I think its great that you're posting these photos.  Your girlfriend is beautiful.  Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Thanks for the kind words, brother!
Happy to share with those that appreciate it.

--------------------

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: locospacebean] * 3
    #26101084 - 07/10/19 08:19 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Well, harvest day hath come at last!
This was my first time growing autoflowers and overall i'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
Now comes, drying and curing... patience, patience.

Of course, the other great thing about harvest day is watching a pretty girl trim flower in her bikini! :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
21,897 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.