Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSnoogles101
Stranger
First Pick ID
    #26097448 - 07/09/19 06:03 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

It is my first time actually finding shrooms today. I have done a bit of research on what kinds of shrooms grow in my area (Adelaide Hills) and I went looking and today I found some mushrooms that fitted the description of turning blue when bruised. After a while, this blue turns into more of a black. I just wanted to know if these are safe for consumption. The particular spot I found them in is a well-known spot for shrooms to grow and so I always look there around this time hoping to find some, I finally did. If anyone could help me out with the ID of these and if they are safe Id really appreciate it.

I have some photos that may help.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started