Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineSherlock Shrooms
Neophyte
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the Sun
Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26081572 - 06/29/19 09:02 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Sherlock Shrooms said:
We have a lot of problems but overpopulation is not one of them.

I am EXTREMELY interested in how you came to this conclusion.

If you are really interested check out this interview by crow777, there are many thoughtful considerations backed up by solid research that disprove the overpopulation thing. There are many good reasons to suspect the numbers we are fed about population are inaccurate. It's mind control. Birth rates are dropping fast and for several different reasons.  https://www.crrow777radio.com/135-human-population-by-the-numbers-less-than-expected-free/

--------------------
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Sherlock Shrooms]
    #26083090 - 06/30/19 07:16 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Only in America and white nations.  Birth rates are much higher in other nations that are less developed.  Catholics don't use birth control, let alone abortions.

Humans are very easily hostile so what number of people the world can handle AT PEACE is very different than a logistical evaluation.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #26086030 - 07/02/19 11:36 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sherlock Shrooms said:
If you are really interested check out this interview by crow777, there are many thoughtful considerations backed up by solid research that disprove the overpopulation thing. There are many good reasons to suspect the numbers we are fed about population are inaccurate. It's mind control. Birth rates are dropping fast and for several different reasons.  https://www.crrow777radio.com/135-human-population-by-the-numbers-less-than-expected-free/

That's it? A radio show? You think, based on that, that the actual numbers we're presented are made up?

Have you ever been to a third world country?

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineSherlock Shrooms
Neophyte
 User Gallery

Re: The pathetic 911 culture in the US [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26086036 - 07/02/19 11:41 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Haha no it's not because of a radio show. That would be pathetic. I shared that because it sums up a shitload of points that were all good and worth consideration.

--------------------
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you."

OfflineSherlock Shrooms
Neophyte
 User Gallery

#26086041 - 07/02/19 11:48 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Birth rates are declining, that's observable. This whole thing is pretty obvious to me as it ties right in with agenda 21, reduce world population. A good way to get people to become apathetic to the methods of depopulation is to convince them the world is hopelessly overpopulated. It's mind control. We have major systemic problems in our world, overpopulation isn't one of them.

Despite the UN still claiming the population is growing and will exceed 10 billion (of course they would, it is Empire) they have acknowledged the dropping birth rates here. You can also see it reflected walking down the street in populated areas. Less little ones then 20 or 30 years ago https://ourworldindata.org/population-aged-65-outnumber-children?fbclid=IwAR0Y5-N3ZmWAMdY-jwsJShVL-1PesJmaHfjGsRMoBHK1gsYboaWFBIM43s0

--------------------

Edited by Sherlock Shrooms (07/02/19 11:49 AM)

OfflineSherlock Shrooms
Neophyte
 User Gallery

#26086047 - 07/02/19 11:51 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

And if you are genuinely curious as to other reasons why I think the world is not overpopulated (like you said you were) listen to the radio show, I can't remember all the data that they shared accurately enough to write it out here (that's why I shared it) but it was compelling. Or not, whatever

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #26086167 - 07/02/19 12:46 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sherlock Shrooms said:
Birth rates are declining, that's observable.

In certain countries, yes. Not all over though. Without listening to your radio show, which I have no desire to do, I can't see anything in your sources that suggests it's some kind of mind control/lie that the global population is what it is.

As I asked before, have you been to a third world country? Have you been out there in the big wide? There's sure as fuck billions of people out there, and very obviously resource issues due to that. Not to mention the harm done to the environment by how many of us there are. Ten million tonnes of plastic into the sea each year. Do you ignore this fact too?

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale