Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineilouzzuPV
Stranger

Loc: Michigan Flag
Tripping with girlfriend?
    #26085505 - 07/02/19 04:58 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Hey everyone, so me and my girlfriend (been together 2mo) have known eachother for about a year, and ive brought up the idea of tripping on this mushroom chocolate i have. The thing that makes me hesitant is that shes only ever smoked weed a few times and drank. I just dont want her to trip and freak out. Anybody have experience with tripping with an inexperienced individual? Anyways shes also European with a heavy accent and im American never tripped with someone whos not from my culture could be pretty mind opening(the relationship already is to begin with). Im just not sure if its responsible for her to use these drugs. She has some issues stemming from her shitty father and i really think she could benefit from the experience, but at the same time im not sure if she can get past the comeup and maintain a positive outlook. Anyways any tips? I plan on tripping this week possibly at my cottage in the woods where we could kayak,fish,swim,hike etc. I know nobody can truly prepare you for a mushroom trip but any ideas to make things go smooth and positive would be appreciated. Just wanna have an awesome time together and ensure were both safe.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMhboundJR
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Tripping with girlfriend? [Re: ilouzzuPV]
    #26085530 - 07/02/19 05:51 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Man I don't know how experience you are or how old your are but over the years I've learned that sometimes it is best to be there to sit with someone who is new unless you can have them freaking out while tripping. I have had people freak out on me and it's very difficult to deal with while you're tripping. One chocolate is a fairly low dose unless they are super potent so you might be ok. I can talk with someone now and know how the trip is going to go. I did the same thing you are wanting to do with a girlfriend and she almost had a total meltdown, I had one girlfriend essentially reach ego death had no idea where she was or who I was and let me tell you something that was difficult and then I had a friend who thought he was my angel and was supposed to come rescue me and it almost caused me to spiral into a bad trip.

I am not trying to scare you but you need to be ready if something happens because as the experienced one you are responsible for their well-being.

With all that said a gram or gram and half dose will let her experience it without going too deep and highly unlikely anything goes wrong. I think you would have a great time.

OfflineVibe_Enthusiast
Mushroom Technician
I'm a teapot

Loc: GPS signal lost.. Flag
Re: Tripping with girlfriend? [Re: MhboundJR]
    #26085550 - 07/02/19 06:37 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I've done them with my ex and it was amazing. She only tried them once before we met. So at least she had somewhat of an idea. But over this weekend, my friends and I went on vacation.. and I brought some chocolates as well.

I offered some to each person in my group if they wanted them. Everyone took them besides one (lower end dose, 1.5g a chocolate & we all ate two. So 3g).

But we were in the woods on a hike. So it was a good move, at least I thought. This girl took them and was literally saying she was dying. She said she couldn't complete the hike. She laid in the dirt and we had to force her to walk back to the car.

It was absolutely terrible trying to deal with this when I was tripping (I still had my shit together but it was just getting me into this weird vibe).

We had other hikers stopping and asking if shes okay because shes laying in the dirt saying she can't walk and blah blah, sl we were getting all of this unnecessary attention as well. It was just a terrible experience.

So moral of the story is.. always be prepared to handle things that can happen. She had a "bad" trip that whole time. But shes also a control freak and told me after that shes taking medication for upstairs....:jonespalm:

--------------------
:greyalien:

OfflineVibe_Enthusiast
Mushroom Technician
I'm a teapot

Loc: GPS signal lost.. Flag
Re: Tripping with girlfriend? [Re: Vibe_Enthusiast] * 1
    #26085556 - 07/02/19 06:42 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Also. If you're going to do so. Make sure SHE feels comfortable.  It sounds like you have the right idea. But even just sitting in the chair, not doing any activities... outside and looking at trees goes a long way.

Sometimes people feel like they are being overloaded with work when they have a task to complete (walking a trail or kayaking). Kayaking is actually really awesome and really shitty on mushrooms. Not advised for a first timer. I don't even like doing it anymore.

But as long as she feels comfortable.. things should go pretty well. Stay close enough to the cottage incase she wants to go inside and lay down. I'm just thinking of precautions because of my experience with this girl over the weekend.

First time I've ever experienced a bad trip with someone.  Not fun.

--------------------
:greyalien:

OfflineShroomerquest
Male

Loc: Clouds
    #26085560 - 07/02/19 06:45 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I don’t know man but being an advocate myself and having experiencing this first hand not everyone appreciates tripping more so some people can’t handle their own psyche when tripping.

This can cause problems as blame shifts to you as the problems they have deep within can be associated with you giving them the experience and therefore get the blame for anything that goes wrong.

If the person in question is truly wanting the experience they will seek it out for themselves. And if they aren’t willing to take those steps to seek it for themselves then I’d say they aren’t fully ready but was anyone truly 100% ready for it?

For me I have traveled for miles for days on end hunting and collecting but I’m dedicated and it’s what I seek and it was always this way for me.

--------------------

EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS FREE...

OfflineilouzzuPV
Stranger

Re: Tripping with girlfriend? [Re: Shroomerquest]
    #26086035 - 07/02/19 12:40 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Yeah youre right about seeking the experience.  I also hunted searched through various friends for my 1st time. It wasnt until i came across a reliable 4aco connect that i could trip. My 1st experience was a bit difficult, but in retrospect it was who i was with and what we were doing. Had a couple good trips after that and a great one on lsd at Electric Forest. Maybe ill take a half for myself and let her observe? I wont ask her again if she wants to do it youre right she'll seek the experience out for herself. Is there anything i could use to "abort" a trip besides xanax?

OfflineilouzzuPV
Stranger

#26086279 - 07/02/19 02:40 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I ask about aborting because maybe she does decide and it would be nice to have the proper precautions set in case things go south.

OfflineShroomerquest
Male

#26086343 - 07/02/19 03:15 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

She should probably go first and you watch. Small amount too, what’s the planned dosage?.

Valium for anxiety is what the hospital usually gives lol

--------------------

OfflineShroomerquest
Male

#26086348 - 07/02/19 03:17 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I was hunting in the fields moooooo

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience