Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, HEPA Filter, Portable Greenhouse, Rye Grain, Scales, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDirtdigger
Stranger
Fruiting room.
    #26084142 - 07/01/19 02:21 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Hi. I have an area for fruiting, that I would like to set up. The lab has all necessary equ. HEPA flow box ect. Fridge good. Dark warm area to let mycillia grow on rye. That's all good. So what I want to do is build a plastic lined room so full bins not to be needed. I fig , on 1 hand, separate bins aid in contamination being recognised,and removable, but I have a 12 disk fogger from friend John, at House Of Hydro, so the whole room will be optimal %humidity. Do I still want these bin tops on, or remove them after establishment in coco verm substrate. Any thoughts would be appreciated.  TX.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefilthyknees
no coincidence
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Fruiting room. [Re: Dirtdigger]
    #26084370 - 07/01/19 03:55 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Monotubs don't need a fogger. Just keep it at 68-70°F . Don't need to plastic lining the walls. Just a fan on low pointed away from the tubs.

Keep your colonizing jars in ambient light, at 68-70°F as well. 

Much better option than trying to make a room sized greenhouse.

Just follow the bucket Tek. Four quarts spawn per tub. Case and fruit at spawning and wait until harvest.

OfflineDirtdigger
Stranger
Re: Fruiting room. [Re: filthyknees]
    #26084559 - 07/01/19 05:43 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Thank you for the advice. Am transitioning from one type garden to this product. I got the fogger for a 1t0 sq ft shiitake room, bags of Masters mix, shelves ect. Room for o lot of bricks. Fogger for that ultimately. 
These ones seem to be rather bullet proof if steril cond are followed.
TX again.

Invisiblefilthyknees
no coincidence
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #26085521 - 07/02/19 06:34 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Oh okay. What's your fae set up?

Room for bricks of what?

OfflineDirtdigger
Stranger
    #26088327 - 07/03/19 04:58 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Hi. Not know the abbreviations used in texts now says.
So , have a big fogger, and remote air cond. Can make my 11x9 area a, basically,whatever is needed environmently. That is for bins of psilly things. Main room( used be a 420 room, 16x9 will have shelves, masters mix for Lions Mane, and kings, but main goal is shiitake. Can set up 5 sets shelves, 2 deep, each side. 4 shelves each.
That's a lot of fungus! That room is what fogger is for, already have air cond, and can kick out a rather substantial weekly crop. Not to forget psilly things. Have HEPA 1040 filter from AMAZON Monday.Getting a cabinet w inlet filter too. Got a specimen fridge, Was doing tissue cloning in university as independent studies, and ,yes, you can clone a 420 plant from just a few cells.
Sooo start slow, learn, grow what's in demand, cultivate friendships with chefs, do not rush.
Some of the most bearing thing is redundant lab testing, inoculation, ect all day.
This is where one let's their guard down,tried and true prociedures are not followed for WHATEVER reason, and you lose all the days work.
Lab work is bearing but requires constant vigilance and sticking to prociedures.  These things I have found true.
Started in 1978 after war, stopped for a bit for 420$but all legal now. So let's adapt.
Oysters, and others are a good income if one can have a helper. I can hardly walk much, but I try to get over the pain and restrictions I have.
Thanks for the response. 
This is me and a plan.
Look out, here we go.
Just finished drilling 55 buckets , from Wegmans, an up scale grocery,  they donated to me. Way kool.
So a run of Pink Oyster, that likes hot weather, then do grain inoculate with Blue Oysters, cold fall weather loving. That's outside, THEN  there's inside!
Be safe the 4th.

Invisiblefilthyknees
no coincidence
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #26088374 - 07/03/19 05:19 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

You think having the portable ac in the room with a fogger is a good idea?

You'll have a lot more luck finding out about gourmet mushrooms in the proper forum, this is for psychedelics. If that's what you're asking about?

Check out Myers mushrooms and Earth angel mushrooms on YouTube for like real farm build concepts, and grow/farm lots in the gorumet section.

OfflineDirtdigger
Stranger
    #26088441 - 07/03/19 06:00 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

My interest is in isolation of good rhyzomat mycelium from different psilocybin spores that I hav. I have approximately 10 different varieties all of which need to be proven and narrowed down to a g 3 level before I liquid culture them for inoculation, so I get uniformity of my product. My first interest is in the psilocybin The Gourmet mushrooms are simply something to explain the existence of things coming into the house so to speak plus I Get Some Nice mushrooms from them too.
I feel I am not communicating my ideas correctly and feel no camaraderie. 
I will refrain from posting again.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, HEPA Filter, Portable Greenhouse, Rye Grain, Scales, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation