Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Amazon DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

It is hard to work out when fucked up
    #26066480 - 06/21/19 10:38 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I DID IT! I made the stupidest post of my history of posts.  Resurrecting the drunkard thread.  Beware Shroomery, it is making a comeback.  Ghosts of days gone.

But seriously, I feel fucking great working out fucked up, lol.  And I have a lot going through my system.

Anyone workout on the shroomery and balance it with substance/liquid intake of the kind not meant for things such as this?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKetamineAndHoes
Stranger
Re: It is hard to work out when fucked up [Re: Barnaby]
    #26066485 - 06/21/19 10:41 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I like working out stoned. Working out on amps is fun too but probably not healthy. Working out on psychedelics is amazing, especially a jog just as the acid is starting to hit is LOVELY.

Opiates or booze, fuck no.

Ketamine, maybe could work. It would be weird but probably fun. Never tried it. Wu-tang used to smoke dust and work out.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
    #26066512 - 06/21/19 10:59 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

It's funny, I get too lazy to lift when I'm stoned, but my friend has gotten me back into skateboarding lately and I could do that just fine stoned. It's really fun skating the bowl after taking a few tokes. I like lifting on kratom though, not too lazy depending on the dose and it just feels smooth. I've also worked out on psychedelics, I couldn't stay focused long enough to finish a full session, but I felt like my mind muscle connection was really strong.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

#26066666 - 06/22/19 12:35 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

God I feel good, getting that balance.  The Krakon Rum is beginning to surface once again from the depths of the sea/unconscious among the living and hopefully it won't sink me.  Will do my best to fend it off, but it has arrived.

Balance/harmony  :fuckyeah:  :fuckyeah:  :fuckyeah: That was just a sarcastic joke about the NFL that I found amusing.  It was funny jogging during football season by a high school and having played it I felt the rush of just wanting to go in and hit people.  Would of been arrested at my age but the mind controls the body, if it is the other way around your fucked.  God I don't even know why I am writing all this shit.  Lot of caffeine and I feel ready to go on this long trip and do 12-16 miles a day.

There is such a thing as overdoing it and it fucking sucks.  I just feel in a great state of being right now.  Fit, good substances and drink, good food, and nice comforts.

Getting ready to do a 23 day hike/camp and it is strange.  It is like my mind and body already know how to prepare for it.  Have you ever had it when you make a decision you feel something shift within you?  For example like when you decide on something to eat and all of a sudden your stomach does something to adjust?  The body is temporary and a weird thing to try to understand yet I feel I could do a marathon right now.

At the same time reading about meth, which I have taken in the past but not for a very long time I read about a professional cyclist whose heart literally exploded like an engine in a car from taking it and overdoing it. 

The body is a chemical lab.  Everything you breathe, eat, and drink.  Still trying to find that balance but enjoy some vices.

Invisiblelets drive around
That kid with a stupid low Jetta
Male User Gallery

#26066864 - 06/22/19 03:11 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I used to enjoy doing pushups and going for runs around the block at like 4am on dxm all the time in my early 20's. Man I really miss that shit

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26067059 - 06/22/19 08:27 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I can do multiple sets of pushups or lift some weights if I come home drunk, but not too drunk, but I ain't doing any cardiovasculars.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: It is hard to work out when fucked up [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26067260 - 06/22/19 11:06 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I hate lifting drunk but vaping concentrates/distillate and taking some pre workout put me straight in the zone

InvisibleMoonFarmer
peasant
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: It is hard to work out when fucked up [Re: lets drive around]
    #26067300 - 06/22/19 11:28 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lets drive around said:
I used to enjoy doing pushups and going for runs around the block at like 4am on dxm all the time in my early 20's. Man I really miss that shit

My old roommate used to do pushups all damn night on dxm.

--------------------
:hypnotoad:

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: It is hard to work out when fucked up [Re: MoonFarmer]
    #26067467 - 06/22/19 01:25 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I used to get on the elliptical stoned.. I was smoking all day everyday so I kinda had to do it stoned.. wasn't my favorite thing to do. Smoking in general and ellipticals aren't exactly a great combo.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Amazon DXM

Community >> The Pub