Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleYonatin
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Fake family [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26072583 - 06/25/19 09:02 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

It sounds like she is using you to make her and his life easier. I bet he knows about you and lets it happen because he can't be there right now. As soon as you've served your purpose you will get burned badly. The situation you're in will only result in pain, 3's a crowd and there isn't room for you. For her to bring the kids into it to guilt you is fucked up. You're right where she wants you and that will always be on the outside of her family. She has had 3 kids with dude and won't even kiss you, that should tell you where you stand. Don't get me wrong I'm sure you're really helping her out and I be she appreciates it but, that's all you are to her, is the the help.

Get your own family and it will be much more rewarding, if dude is a POS then that's not your problem.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAcuriousmycologist
"Asking for a friend"
 User Gallery

Re: Fake family [Re: Yonatin]
    #26081922 - 06/30/19 03:51 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Actually that's a great point.do you want to be with someone who uses kids to guilt you long term? That's not great.

--------------------
We're all mentally ill. We're all delusional. We're all junkies. It's just a matter of degree
(the Venerable Robina Curtin)

Anything I say here is a fiction, for role play or research only. Full of bollocks I am. I wouldn't believe me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
909 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.